Safe wallet - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Safe wallet

Yobit is the Safe and the Secure wallet than the other wallets like the Wallets of the Perfect money and the Wallets of the Payeer. The Yobit Exchange wallet is the better one wallet. It has the lowest fees of the Exchanging the Crypto Currency.

• +2 1

Many people's answers will make you more confused about choosing the right wallet for you, lol
As for me, I deal with a Trust Wallet, which is reliable and safe to handle and hold currencies. Its features are excellent and supported by large platforms.
But if you have a lot of cryptocurrency, I recommend physical wallets, which are the strongest, like Ledger X.

• +2 1

If you have got bitcoin coin and want to keep then a great pockets. You can hold them in wallets given via blockchain,coinbase,binance and cryptonator. In this wallets you could save not most effective bitcoin however any sort of Cryptocoin.

• +2 1

firstly welcome on this platform . There are some wallet. 

But i think youbit and coin base is best wallet 

and these wallets provide you the best way to transfer your 

money easily in you bank accounts.

Hello mate, the following are best and good wallet also updated. Where you can store or trade your coins with facing any challenges

1.Exodus Best Hot Wallet for Beginners 2.Electrum Best Hot Wallet for Advanced Users Mycelium :Best Hot Wallet for Mobile Users

3.Ledger Nano X : Best Hardware Wallet 4. Trezo Model T Best Hardware Wallet For a Large Number of Cryptocurrencie ( cool wallet)

I am also new on this platform and I also want to know which is the best wallet for withdrawing our money. But my friend tell me Coin base wallet is the best wallet for withdrawing money.

Hi dear I am also new here but in my opinion trust wallet is very safe for saving your money because it is fully secure and trusted and its also to use even you can withdraw money from here at anytime.

I will recommend you best wallets which should be best in security term of view.  some best wallets ate coinbase wallet,  blockchain wallet and trust wallet. These are best and trusted wallets. 

If you are really looking for safest wallets then I would to say hardware wallets are the best way of keeping any amount of coins and tokens. No security breach found in hardware wallets and No money has been stolen from a hardware wallet.

I think of
The best wallets ever where you can store your coins can only be on coinbase and binance, which are the best and most popular among traders.
If the president agrees with me, please support me
Thanks

As a beginner, my knowledge and understanding of safe wallet before I joined this forum is that money can be safe in a number of wallets. There are many safewellet that can be used. They are blockchain,binance, and coinbase.

Hi. I haven't withdrawn any money yet. But I'm considering use Payeer for that reason in the future.

Anyway does anyone know why the author has been banned? I've never seen before that such "big" account was banned.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

I think coinbase wallet is the world best wallet that where you can collect your income and withdrawal I really like it. Thank you guys.

Yes, dear friend, there are many secure wallets, there are many wallets on the communication sites, but I do not know how to work with them because I am a beginner

Hi  I am new here.I will suggest to you that use this yobit exchanger as a wallet mate, you can also widraw your earnings on yobit thru payeer and perfect money mode of payment,.This exchange is save and gives more benefit in investment. It is very safe and easy to withdraw money.I like it.

There have many online wallet.All wallet is safe.I use youbit wallet.I prefer it.I think it is the best wallet.It is safe and secure.It is not hacked.It's also easy to use.

Yes there are many wallets I think but few are legit trusted so I say you that wallet I used it is very useful and lucky wallet because it is safe so I think it is the best and it is coinbase.

• +1 1

There are numerous wallet to store but I need say you that instead of putting away it do a few exchange and make it in benefit since putting away in wallets will not make you in advantage store that much only that you just ought to hold for long time

Hello! Congratulations. If you want to withdraw dollars or euros, then I recommend Payeer wallet. It is a very lightweight and good beginner wallet. Everything is clear there. And if you want to withdraw with Bitcoins, then I recommend Blockchain. It is also a good wallet for storing cryptocurrency.

hiya expensive, there may be a yobit wallet, which can be used to keep the currencies you want, because it offers all currencies of numerous sorts and may convert from one forex to and gain from it greatly. i desire you true success, my buddy.

On 1/26/2020 at 6:05 PM, Benjamin said:

I will suggest to you that use this yobit exchanger as a wallet mate because they will make sure that they will handled it safely and you don't need worried about that, you can also do trading, investing and betting here so that you can earned some extra coins.

Hey dear. There are numerous wallet to store yet I need say you that as opposed to putting away it do some exchange and make it in benefit in light of the fact that putting away in wallets won't make you in advantage.

According to me, Binance, trust wallet, blockchain and coinbase are best wallet's on this site.because these have great features for users. Very easy to use, very safe and reliable. Deposit and exchange can be done here. Their is no Rick of losing money.

These have also good reviews from user's.

I will recommend to you that utilization this yobit exchanger as a wallet mate since they will ensure that they will dealt with it securely and you don't require stressed over that, you can likewise do exchanging, contributing and wagering here so you can acquired some additional coins.

There are many walers my dear so they are very largely used by the public but I think that I used coinbase is one of the best and safe and very useful. It is great wallet for great people's.

• +1 1