Safe wallet - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Safe wallet

Mate, You have earned some amount from this platform and wanted to store them safely. I suggest you to keep them in the yobit wallet because yobit wallet is one of the safest wallet out there. You need not to worry.

Well I am not using any wallet yet because I have no more payment in my Yobit account. Your post is important for me because through your post I can know about many wallets to safe my bitcoins in future.

• +2 1

My friend can use the blockchain wallet, it is easy to use and safe, I am using it You can also use one of the types of cold wallets, which are a wallet that is not connected to the Internet, such as hardware wallets and paper wallets.

I'm also newcomer here I think the wallet that I saw my friend using is luno wallet then is one of the sweetable wallet that can help to safeguard our money with good securities.

Hello dear I am new here in this platform. My advice Yobit is safe wallet.

I believe it this is secure and safe site don't worry my friend.yobit is a good platform to money exchangers .

Welcome my friend, I am a member, new, I know, there is, there is a governor for you, to protect, your money without a doubt, but I do not know, much, about this, the topic. Please publish, some useful information to help everyone understand, things

Dear friend your post is very well if you want to save your Bitcoin in the safest wallet then according to my idea coinbase is the best wallet where you can store your amount.Most of the peoples using this wallet.it is very safest and secured.

Yes dear friends you are very right that there are many wallets to store your Bitcoin such as trust wallet and coinbase wallet but according to my Idea yobit is much best you can store your Bitcoin on yobit with full trust it is very safest and secured wallet.

• +2 1

First it depends on which country you are from, which wallet are you using .If you want to save your money, I would like to give you a very good advice that you can share your amount on the trust wallet and from there you can withdraw your money whenever you want. 

There are lots of the wallets but I'm the users of the Yobit. The wallet from the Yobit is proved to be the best wallet in all times. And the wallet from the Yobit is very perfect and beautiful.

Well you can search about the safe wallets from the Google and others way. There are some safe wallets ,where your personal information and account balance is totally safe from scammers and hackers. Like the metamask, ether wallet and trust wallet are very secure to use.

Dear mate there are many wallets to store the Bitcoin such as coinbase wallet and blockchain wallet but according to my opinion I think that  binance the best from others because it is very safest and secured wallet you can store your Bitcoin in such wallet without any tension and it gives you great profit.

Hi friends!👋 

Hope you are fine. Please anyone guide me that if I upload 20 posts per day then how much can I earn in one day and my profit will change if the price of yobit changes or it will remains same. Please if anyone has information then guide me please

There are many wallets, but you must choose the wallet that you find easy to deal with, but you must make sure of the security mechanism in it in order to trust it and you must keep your password in a safe place.

• +1 1

On 1/26/2020 at 12:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, I am new here. I got some money from the platform and I want to withdraw them. I want a safe wallet in which to store my currencies. Are there any tips?

There are many wallets that are safe which you can save your money. Some of them are blockchain, binance, coin base and crypto actor. @Zaino34

On 1/26/2020 at 6:05 PM, Benjamin said:

I will suggest to you that use this yobit exchanger as a wallet mate because they will make sure that they will handled it safely and you don't need worried about that, you can also do trading, investing and betting here so that you can earned some extra coins.

Yash friends you are right I am using yobit it is a safe wallet if you want to make a wallet safe then we should be careful that we should not share our account details with others but don't worry now you are using a safe forum you can do treading and investment business also from this.

Every pockets is secure in case you make sturdy password and allow all of the protection choice like as aspect authentication. I used the coinbase crypto pockets. This is quality and greater favorable for each new crypto trader. I endorse you that use coinbase pockets.

To make  transaction use a hardware wallet such as trezor and safe or not depends on how and you can also do trading investing and betting here so that you can earned some extra coins.

to the few days  we also coverr to term repaired in clearly talk. blockchain.info wallets. If it is Ethereum or ERC-20 then I suggest myetherwallet.com. But if it is Ripple, litecoin to other challenges to require in cikon in other granted to vision on reading 

First of all I welcome you on this forum and I want to tell you that about the safe wallet you should to create the high security of your valid otherwise you lose your money because there are many scammers on this forum so you should to be careful about your money

On 1/26/2020 at 1:57 PM, pkrs said:

If you have bitcoin coin and want to store then a good wallet. You can hold them in wallets given by blockchain,coinbase,binance and cryptonator. In this wallets you can store not only bitcoin but any type of Cryptocoin.

Thank you bro, but in this case you said a wallet given by blockchain,coinbase,binance and cryptonator,what's the specifically actual name of the wallet you really mean?

if you are the one having coins to store and want to make trading then crypto world is offering you alot of wallets here, you can use them for storing crypto  like coinbase wallet, trust wallet, atomic wallet, coinmi wallet etc, these wallets are trusted and most secure wallets giving you a guarantee for the safety of your wallet

• +1 1