Important for all new and beginners here - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new and beginners here

Yes, my dear friend. First, I thank you for this valuable information. Beginners should read this good topic because there are many important information, skills and rules. My friend, I want to add some important rules that must be avoided so that you are not banned. My friend first, we must not clean multiple accounts because you are exposed by The IP
Secondly you should not cheat on positive feedbacks because this will block you completely.

• +1 1

The idea of all posts is more applicable to newcomers as the forum is not usable in all respects in terms of quantity and not usable.  The answers to the questions at the beginning of this forum startled them and reduced the motivation.  Anyone who is new can become proficient at first

• +2 1

Seriously its that really good think for beginner ...i suggest you must read all rules of this forum and follow it before posting otherwise you get negative rating and warning points....!!!

• Useful or interesting 1

You have done a great job by collecting all question in one post and explaining them. Because new users are not well familiar with this forum and they panic about working here. So if they read the forum rules they will not face such problems.

Yes all members are important here.you have firstly complete 100 comment then you will able to post here.it is very important for all.it is a good platform. Work hard here.

You have explained very well and your information will work well for those who are new here.Enough do not know what he has to do in this forum.So they should have to read your information carefully so that they can get benefit.

@NezarThanks for this complete guide for us newbies, I really liked your explanation, it seems simple, I already link my cryptotalk email with yobit and I have also read the forum rules, I have not yet reached the time to win with cryptotalk but it generates me trust see that many here clearly recommend working within cryptotalk, I hope to take advantage of this very good forum, thank you friend.

• +3 1

Thank you friend for pointing out the most important issues in this forum. And for those who are just starting out here, this is a very, very useful message, as they will first get on this forum every day. 30 needed answers could be given but now when it starts again in a new way from now you can give 20 meaningful answers per day and 1000 sothosi has been reduced from the previous one but now 2000 sothosi is a lot according to the price of bitcoinThis is a very good quality activity And we need to be very careful in this forum. Because of a mistake you may get a warning here. That's why you have to be very careful here. Thank you. I wish you all the best.

You have provided very good information. It is very useful for new members if they read them well.  If they do not follow these rules, they get warning points. When the specified number of these points is met, your account is banned.  And you should not use 2 accounts from the same device.  This can also cause your account to be banned.

Yes my dear this information is very informative for those who recently joined this platform and thousands of newcomers doing this platform daily they get benefit from your post the thing you say first is to read the rules and regulation my friend it is very important think anyone who joined this platform it is not know the rules and regulation of this platform and do something against the rules of this platform and moderator are always active they give them burning point for some time they may bandh them and that is very painful situation for that so anyone who joined this platform will follow you instruction and may not face such situation well done my friend 👍🏽☺️👍🏿☺️👍

I am very thankful for this great explanation of all the important rules in this forum , I hope all the new members get benefit from them and do not make mistakes can affect their accounts in negative way.

It's a very helpful information for me because I am a new member of crypto currency. I hope many beginners are get help by your topics.Always help new beginners like that.

Thanks mate this is very useful information for all the beginners and newbies. Yes of course beginners should learn and follow all the rules of crypto. By your this post beginners can learn all basic rules of crypto. And can get basic knowledge about it.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.we have to know Important for all new and beginners here.i think, the follow of the rules is the important for beginner.if you don't follow, your id can be banned.

very good explain brother for newbies and And newcomers can benefit by reading this I would also like to give a consultation to the newcomers That first of all Follow the rule regulation After that start working here and there will be a lot to learn and a lot of earnning 

yes friend we are know that this is very important all new member so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit so that many people work this site and get good benefits.

thanks 

There are some difficulties in this forum for beginners. The beginner has to complete his 100 useful posts first and then he is able to earn money by publishing 20 useful posts daily. This forum now pays us to publish 20 useful posts. And to stay in this forum and avoid restrictions, it is important to follow the rules and publish useful standard content.

That is decent you've as of now arrange the normal issues that amateurs face in this discussion, so I figure they don't have to made rehashed themes any longer, in any case a debt of gratitude is in order for a decent point.

Yes I also agree with you. As a biginner first you need to learn about the rules and regulations of cryptotalk. Then you should try to create our post more meaningful and unique. Because with the help of unique posts we can get more reputations and likes.

Hi everyone thanks all for your kind information because I'm new here i informed after reading your comments now i will do posts and comments carefully and will do not violate the rules and regulations set by administrator

Your post is so good and informative.  Newbie must follow rules and regulations.  Newbie should always get advice from Senior member.  You can also search on Google watch you tutorial.  You learn many new things . 

Thanks for the sharing information and such a great post and I hope many members helped in you content because your all topic is too good and helpful so newbies wants to see and caught the point and apply. 

Thanks expert for the guide, your post will really help we the newbies on the forum. This are ways we the newbies will get to learn more about the forum. You are always welcome mates, have a nice day.

Hi dear, in this platforum we can earn the money and get knowledge. For the beginner they must read thr rule and regulation. If you do not follow the rules then your account banned so be careful and work hard. Best of luck.