The best time to trade - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

According to the little knowledge in my short experience I can say that one of the best times to move in the market is when the big whales move their money, that makes the market move greatly, and another important aspect is to take into account the volume of that coin

The best time to trade is when the Asian markets wake up first, then the European markets, and only then the American markets. During these hours, trading comes alive and becomes more interesting than at other times.

My opinion is this.Everyone has a different biological clock and everything depends on it, too. If you are tired, then there is no special point in trading.You can make mistakes.

I think the best time to trade is in winter and summer. In these seasons, the economic situation in all countries is very stable, which makes it possible to trade at a fixed rate. But sometimes there are exceptions, such as a crisis or a pandemic. Therefore, you should always follow the news and keep abreast of developments.

Any market has cycles, be it a stock market or a cryptocurrency one, you need to know when the bear market ends (approximately, because the bottom is very hard to buy off) and the bull market begins, but you need to understand that the bull market is much shorter than the bear market and you cannot wait for a long time, otherwise it will fall in price again.

On 25/1/2020 at 5:50, Zaino34 said:

Una de las cosas más importantes que distingue al mercado de divisas es que funciona las 24 horas.

Pero esto no significa que todos los tiempos sean adecuados para operar

Pero el mejor momento para operar es cuando la actividad del mercado y / o la volatilidad es alta, y la liquidez es naturalmente máxima cuando la participación es alta.

Además, los diferenciales (la diferencia entre el precio de oferta y el precio de oferta) disminuyen cuando aumenta el volumen de transacciones, lo que aumenta las posibilidades de que los comerciantes obtengan ganancias en estas condiciones.

Aprovecha las fluctuaciones de precios

El término volatilidad de precios se refiere a la tasa y el grado de fluctuación de la moneda, y los operadores pueden beneficiarse de esto. Si los precios fueran fijos y no estuvieran sujetos a fluctuaciones de precios, no habría oportunidades de ganancias.

To know the perfect moment you need to be aware of the market and the price change, since the best time to sell is when the price is very high or when we consider that we already have a profit that satisfies us, since if we wait for adds up much more, we can appreciate a huge fall, which instead of giving us a profit would give us a loss, and in the event that this happens, the only thing that remains is to take advantage of the price drop to buy again and thus wait again for a significant increase to recover or even obtain the desired gains.

For me the best moments are when there is panic.

When the market is afraid, all cryptocurrencies are on sale, and in some cases you can buy them for less than half their real value.

Then when the panic passes, you will have more than recovered your investment. Of course, it is important to invest in solid cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, which you know is sure to recover.

The best time to open a trsde is when all factors said to me that "Now".

Indicators, Fundamental analisys etc

It doesn;t matter it is day or night

24 minutes ago, Hazem said:

According to a little knowledge in my short experience, I can say that one of the best times to move in the market is when the big whales move their money, which makes the market move wildly, and another important aspect is taking into account the size of that currency.

In my years of experience as a trader I can tell you that the best time to operate is when market activity and / or volatility is high, but it is also a risk to take into account, every investment has its risk.

• +4 1

The best time to start is always NOW! At this particular moment. But in trading you have to step in, as soon you have enough knowledge and you know what is risk management etc pp. So before you start with NOW, make sure you know enough about trading.

If the price is low, you buy, but if it is for high, you sell if you offer them, that will be the time for trade, and of course what you will get from each person is for investment and profit

Agree with your post when the fluctuation is more we can be benefited by trading is there is no fluctuation like in the case of forex trading it will be very difficult to predict. Many prefer day trading as the markets see a lot of fluctuation of bitcoin.

20 minutes ago, RAUL LOPEZ said:

In my years of experience as a trader I can tell you that the best time to operate is when market activity and / or volatility is high, but it is also a risk to take into account, every investment has its risk.

Yea Thats why I like to go with a Long Term investments.

I think every popular crypto project will rise in price.

But at the present time together the crisis worsened I became seeing a lot of fluctuations in all the markets and I did not find an opportunity to enter my trades. I just spy on and I do not know how long I will be watching.

• +5 1

Лучшее время для торговли - это твое свободное время, ведь именно в свободное время ты можешь зафиксировать рост или спад цены той или иной валюты, так что торгуйте в свободное для себя время!

• +5 1

if to choose the right time .. everyone has a point but for long term investment in trading is always profitable 

• +5 1

As for the coins the most valuable time the hard decreases because it indicates that it will rise again in short time and you should be attentive

• +5 1

Любое время - хорошая возможность для торговли.
Подъем выше или ниже ... имеет свои преимущества. Возможность использовать каждый момент - суть торговли

• +5 1

In the market, the opportunities never come to an end. But for me the best time for trading is when you see a coin dumped too much or in the bullish season. Never forget, keep up with the trend, don't go opposite😉

• +5 1

The best time will depend on what time of day you are operating, since there are currencies and currencies that are handled a lot by how the market is according to the supply and demand and market volume !! It also influences a lot how certain news affects the operation of the market due to the possible impact it may have in the future!

• Useful or interesting 1

Even if the market for fiat currencies is low, the digital currency market is in a state of recovery and upward, otherwise at the time of pumping large amounts of money, the market in it is up due to the abundance of demand

• +5 1

Is they really anything like best time to trade? I don't think so. It all depends on the type of trader you are. The time a day trader seen as the best time to sell may be the time a person with long-term interest may seen as the best time to invest.

• +4 1

I have a long way to go in the world of crypto, I only know that I should buy when prices goes down and sell when it goes up, and so far it has worked for me, but yes, if I really want to get into this trade thing, then I must start to learning right now. I like that in this forum I have found many topics about trade to learn.

Edited by Leya

On 1/25/2020 at 7:50 AM, Zaino34 said:

One of the most important things that distinguishes the currency market is that it works around the clock

But this does not mean that all times are suitable for trading

But the best time to trade is when market activity and / or volatility is high, and liquidity is naturally at its highest when participation is high.

Also, the spreads (the difference between the bid price and the ask price) decreases when the volume of transactions increases, which increases the chances of traders profit under these conditions.

Take advantage of price fluctuations

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

Another recommendation that I can give is to operate when there are several altcoins that have 2 numbers in green. For example, if in the daily market everything is in red or altcoins with only one digit in green, it is not good for trading.