Favorite crypto businesses? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

In my case, I really like Algorand, since their company is very good and they always explain about their projects, updates and work to give the best to their holders, in addition to that (ALGO) their cryptocurrency is always rising and has not yet exploded I hope that in the future smart contracts or other projects will be implemented in your network, since it is very cheap and fast.

Welcome dear . Cryptocurrency is good and so incredibly.  They helped a lot to earn money in this platform one thing make sure you don't spoil anything you should follow rules . Favorite cryptocurrency is bitcoin because they are incredibly increase price.  Thanks or sharing this .

It seems to me that in my personal experience Yobit is one of the best and safest platforms for your funds, as well as investment and trading. My favorite crypto coins is undoubtedly Ethereum and Bitcoin, they are king and queen.

• +1 1

The favorite cryptocurrency business is to invest on coins because it do exchange depending on demand of the people and the way it rise from low to high and this will be noticed by ypubif you study the exchange very well one can benefit from it.

Yes crypto business is like a trading, because if you know about trading then you can do otherwise no, because knowledge is a key of success I want to learn more informations in this platform..

Yes, you are right the favorite business mine is cryptocurrency. It is the world's best forum that gives you so much money to work on this. It also gives you a lot of knowledge as well. If you are unemployed and searching for a new job, then you must work there and should be earning money.

In my opinion, trading is the best way for me. I can earn more from crypto trading. But you need proper crypto knowledge for earning. You buy the crypto with low price and sell those crypto with high price. By following this, you can easily earn more money.

I thinks bit coins is the best for investment in this plateforum.if you investment your then your future is secure. I think Bitcoin is that plateforum in which you expend your future.

There are a lot of cryptocurrency projects, exchange platforms projects, social media platforms projects.It is really interesting and looks a lot like "Second Life  and Minecraft.we work properly and have a good knowledge about cryptocurrency world then we can definitely earn good income.

I'm using Kipto and I'm making money. I can easily make money from it.  We can invest here by trading.  We can invest with full confidence if we know everything there is a risk

I like crypto trading most. I think this is one of the best business we can do using cryptocurrency. We have to make sure that we do legitimate and useful investment in cryptos. If you can do it carefully you can do great profit.

My favourite crypto site to do business is Yobit. Yobit provides user friendly environment. It is easy to use and you can do investment amd trading easily.

• +3 1

My favourite Crypto curreny is etherium because it's price is now low and it will touch good figure soon. My favourite Crypto exchange is yobit. I  use it and trust on it because it's a safe and secure exchange for safe earning. 

My most loved crypto business is doing exchanging in light of the fact that you likewise don't have a clue the amount you can procure in this and furthermore on this field you strong get misfortunes additionally so research for that and learn for this work

Crypto business is like good and favourite and this online work and many people invest in this forum and this saying you are rich or not while the btc before very low position but now you se btc in top positions 

• +3 1

My friends crypto favorite for exchange currencies. If your question for investment, so I request you if you investment here do not any one you to gave  grantee about it. So the crypto us better for exchange currencies.

Indeed, for the time being the best organization business for me is the binance it has great standing and furthermore in coin is Xrp thou in the previous years XRP isn't working acceptable and not rising yet at the same time great.

Cardano  (ADA)

Cardano is an Ouroboros proof of stake, cryptocurrency that was created with a research based approach by engineers , mathematicians and cryptography expert's. The project was founded by Charles' Hoskinson  one of the five initial founding members of Ethereum. After having some disagreements with the direction Ethereum was taking, he left and later helped to create cardano.

• +2 1

My research has not reach up this extend on cryptocurrency world but as far as am making the research I know I will one day definitely going to get and I have started already from the topic,and it will be straight forward for me now the step is to confirm from the senior and old members in forum and I don't get on how I want it then I move on with more research.

• +2 1

Hi friends my favourite crypto  business is making a post because its a save there is no risk and it is also very informative it gives me a huge information and I am a student and I always wanted to get new and useful information and it give me an opportunity of learning.

The most fun business with cryptocurrency is treading with the currency.  It is possible to earn a lot of money.  In addition, in a short time, only stocks or reserves coins.Cryptocurrency trading is a very fun business.  I wish I could do crypto currency trading in the future.

• +1 1

My favorite cryptocurrency is Bitcoin and etherium. We can say this is Bitcoin's best year ever because it's price was at it's peak this year and towards the end of last year. There are also a lot of other cryptocurrencies but Bitcoin is the best for me

the taste and color as they say there are no comrades.  but for me personally, a good cryptocurrency exchange is a yobit.

On 1/25/2020 at 5:09 AM, Shadfurman said:
On 1/25/2020 at 5:09 AM, Shadfurman said:

What are your favorite crypto centric and/or crypto adjacent companies?

I like the 0x platforms. I like steem, but feature and design wise it seems to be lagging. I'm looking at blockfi, nexus, Celsius, and cred for stable investments. I'm still trying to find an exchange I like, just using coinbase atm. Long term I'm trying to avoid KYC verification, so I want a list of companies for when I finally take the leap, until then everything is square and legal, so I'm looking for those too. Any rental/real estate companies use crypto?

I haven't found a lot of developed crypto business beyond exchanges and loan investment companies. A few social media sites that barely rise above proof of concepts.

What are your favorite crypto companies?

What are your favorite crypto centric and/or crypto adjacent companies?

I like the 0x platforms. I like steem, but feature and design wise it seems to be lagging. I'm looking at blockfi, nexus, Celsius, and cred for stable investments. I'm still trying to find an exchange I like, just using coinbase atm. Long term I'm trying to avoid KYC verification, so I want a list of companies for when I finally take the leap, until then everything is square and legal, so I'm looking for those too. Any rental/real estate companies use crypto?

I haven't found a lot of developed crypto business beyond exchanges and loan investment companies. A few social media sites that barely rise above proof of concepts.

What are your favorite crypto companies?

My most loved crypto business is doing exchanging on the grounds that you additionally don't have a clue the amount you can procure in this and furthermore on this field you strong get misfortunes likewise so research for that and learn for this work.

Dear friend your post is very well and my favourite crypto business is trading and investing and we can invest our money in yobit investbox and can earn a lot of profit from it and before trading you must have knowledge and experience about it.