Bitcointalk next yobit campaign is moving to Cryptotalk! - Page 5 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Bitcointalk next yobit campaign is moving to Cryptotalk!

yobit.net tremenda oportunidad Los airdrops de yobit son interesantes esta es una tarea ardua pero valdrá la pena el esfuerzo

It’s very good marketing campaign from Yobit to collaborate with CriptoTalk and each of the party getting their benefits. I agree that previously payments for posting was higher than nowadays as forum was no name and to bring new users they pay good money. 

• +2 1

l think that most likely they wiII increase their pay per pоst based on their rank. That's they mean is payment for each post that will be granted. And if that is done, then this forum might be better than bitcoin talk...and it's a really good news

• +1 1

I think it's best that way, so this forum could be the next bounty destination and ad center for various crypto projects. This is a good start, and we look forward to joining this campaign as it begins

• +1 1

It is already happening and many new users are integrating into Cryptotalk. The community is getting bigger and more powerful. More opportunities to share experiences and information that we didn't have before.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think this is great news. As in these hands, you can earn some free money to start investing in the crypto sphere. That's why I participate in these giveaways

I also think this is good. I expect that the forum will be next. This is very good. I hope to join this at the beginning

It's a shame that many are excluded from Yobit airdrops but I suppose if they don't have restrictions then ppl will take advantage and everyone then loses out.

On 1/24/2020 at 12:06 PM, rekter said:

Did anyone notice that usually high paying signature campaigns from Bitcointalk are moving in here

image.thumb.png.bb4e27d3b67305da22ac9c21b5eb7923.png

Not sure how they will work in here yet, maybe paid by user ranks ranks. Let's hope for the best and keep this as a quality forum.

How interesting, the best thing is to wait and work to make quality contributions, we must maintain the level that this forum deserves, hopefully we get great surprises.

possibly what they mean is installment for each post that will be produced. I additionally imagine that most probable they will build their compensation per post dependent on their position. indeed, on the off chance that that is done, at that point this discussion may be in a way that is better than bitcointalk.

• +2 1

forum and was created so that people here communicate and share opinions, news, interesting promotions, which, for example, are relatively often on the ebit exchange

4 minutes ago, Putriinandaa50 said:

now bitcointalk and cryptotalk have joined? If true then maybe there will be a big event to celebrate the union of 2 social platforms for crypto

You have misunderstood, this was a yobit signature campaign in bitcointalk when it started, and this was an official yobit bounty account stating that next campaign shall be in here.

• +3 1

Good news and the airdop put that condition of being in the cryptotalk forums and it makes me a good option so it is known more this platform and gives more publicity to it and the exchange which is great more if the profits are good

• +2 1

I guess that bitcointalk will be better for humans, who are already get very good incomes from the crypto, have their own projects or wanna create it, so there is better for old members, but cryptotalk is better for newbies and member who still don't have a lot of knowledge in the crypto sphere 

• +1 1