Can I Transfer My Coin From the Yobit exchange to another Wallet? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluwaseun

Can I Transfer My Coin From the Yobit exchange to another Wallet?

what you are asking is about the simple withdraw system you can do that with paying a withdraw fee which is different for different coins and the withdraw is simple and fast too.

On 1/24/2020 at 5:04 AM, Oluwaseun said:

The question I truly want to ask is that, is it possible to transfer the coins being acquired right now on the platform to another wallet and if so how is this done. Can someone please enlighten me on this. And I am sure there are lits of people that are also looking for answers for this as well. Someone who has been on this platform and has sold his or her coin or transfer it should answer.

Dear, you can easily transfer any currency you want from yobit to the wallet where you have to easily exchange that currency on the platform and you can send it and keep it. You have to choose the wallet from keeping the currency you want to send it to.

@Oluwasegun

On 1/24/2020 at 8:04 AM, Oluwaseun said:

The question I truly want to ask is that, is it possible to transfer the coins being acquired right now on the platform to another wallet and if so how is this done. Can someone please enlighten me on this. And I am sure there are lits of people that are also looking for answers for this as well. Someone who has been on this platform and has sold his or her coin or transfer it should answer.

Yes you can transfer your coins from yobit to another wallet but if you want to share your coins with low fees so then make two coins pair mean BTC to XRP or BTC to Waves because its fees of sending is very low so that will be more profit able for you.

• +5 1

Yes, you can transfer your money from the yobit platform to any other wallet, but there are some currencies in maintenance, so you will have to focus before withdrawing.

Indeed you can undoubtedly move your digital forms of money from your account to any wallet. In the event that it is a crypto wallet, at that point hust go to wallet and pull out the money you have to your wallet and on the off chance that you need different wallets, at that point you need to change it over to usd first.

On 1/24/2020 at 11:30 AM, rumanrt52 said:

yes I think you can do that. fast you convert your BTC coin with which coin you want. then go to withdraw option. in withdraw option pest your wallet link when you want to transfer your coins. this way you can transfer your coin wher you want.

The best way to do that is to convert BTC earned on the platform to another currency first. personaly I believe converting to litecoin is the best because of the low transaction fee when transferring to your wallet.

You u need to know that to do this you have to pay a fee.  You only need to buy eth coins with the amount of balance you have. then click wallet and withdraw the eth coin earlier, then you are asked to enter your eth ethnical wallet. 

Yes you can , go to tour yobit account , wallets tab then click on withdraw next to the currency you want to withdraw , you may find some currencies have a specific wallets to send to like USD while others are free to any wallet , the fee you have to pay changes depends on the currency you going to withdraw 

I advise you not to withdraw BTC because fee is really high compare to other currencies fees

Yobit is also provide this facility to transfer the amount of Cryptocurrency and other amount to other wallets with easy methods. 

It is very possible as a lot of old members or experts of the forum has already make confirmation of that.

You also did a great one mate. But i want to add that it is very possible.

Dear colleague, nothing prevents you from transferring any cryptocurrency you want from the yobit platform to any other exchange, but I would recommend that they be cryptocurrencies with low commissions, for example litecoin
A big hello to the entire community and great winnings

My friend accepts the yobit platform to transfer to it and from there to any currency present inside it and there are various wallets inside it to deposit in bitcoin currency, for example, the platform is very wonderful to work in a bug, deposit and withdraw from it Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

Sending from one exchange to another exchange or your personal wallet is an easy process. just go to your assets page (your wallet) select your coins and press withdraw button. paste your adress and confirm the process. Be careful when writing the target adress, because the process is irreversible. Good luck.

Yes you can easily do that , you can transfer your currencies to any wallet you wan but you have to make sure that the wallet you chose support the currency you have and pay attention that there might be fees on such transference. And even better you can transform your Sat shies to USD and send them to your banc account, how great is that!

Yes of course mate you can transfer any coin from yobit to any other wallet. You can easily exchange your money or your coin in any currency you want to exchange. Thanks 

it is easy to make the transfer you can use any wallet you want and that is the easy thing to do just put the withdraw request and it will be completed within few minutes.

Yes for sure you can transfer your income gain from your yobit account or yobit wallet for other transactions all you need to do is to do withdraw from your yobit wallet directly 

On 1/4/2021 at 10:48 AM, Anasumar said:

Yes of course mate you can transfer whatever you earn on yobit platform to other wallets outside it ,to do that just go to the wallet you want to transfer the coins to and copy the wallet address ,come back to yobit and click on wallet icon then click on the minus icon .it would show you a column where you would paste the address you copied then press submit

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post to us, this is indeed very beneficial to mostly we the new members that find it difficult to withdraw from yobit exchange site to other local exchange site, many will indeed find this post very beneficial

Its one of the fundamental functionalities of the yobit exchange site, the ease at which funds and coins are deposited and withdrawn from the site is absolutely impressive. 

Of course you can transfer your money wherever you want. After you receive your payment, you can convert to ltc or xrp (it's cheaper to transfer) than you'll click to wallet,and find the coin you want to send after that click to withdraw and paste the wallet address and send. I think you're begginer and you need to check how to withdraw crypto in youtube, if you watch couple videos you can understand the basic.

• +1 1

Everyone can withdraw or deposit to yobit exchanger. Just goto your yobit wallet and select withdrawal and fill all the blanks columns with the right details to withdraw your coins to your wallet. 

Good question in this forum I don't know about it but it is very unique thoughts because I have a new number in this forum and then I will struggle and learn more then more experience and information.

Yes my friend, you can transfer your bitcoins from yobit to an other wallet even all crypto currencies. but there some charges for making transaction of crypto currencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You can transfer from the Yobit platform to a wallet or another platform as well,
Simply from the section wallet on the platform, choose the currency you want to withdraw, and you will find next to it a withdrawal button, and there you will complete instructions such as the amount and the address of the wallet.
I recommend you to withdraw with Litecoin because it is cheaper in terms of fees.

• +4 1