How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ?

Lose money and win trades is very natural. A good trader got teached from his lose and Noted it. Then next trades he 'll recover the loses wisely. 

Day trading requires a lot of experience and in-depth study.
If you are a beginner I advise you to buy and store

I don't day trade so I don't need to know, I have observed day traders and tried to learn too but they were all losing money and playing it cool to be traders, made one good trade and did not cover for losses. I'm not interested in that.

On 1/23/2020 at 6:21 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking less ?

It depends on your strategy and if you want long-term money, it is best to buy at a low price and wait a few days to sell at a higher price.

If you trade every day you have a high risk of losing a large part of your capital, it is always good to be careful

في هذا الوقت توقع الخسارة أكبر من المكاسب لأن السوق في حالة حركة مستثمرة ومتغيرة

Trading is a very risky thing if you don't know much about it. At the moment I only buy digital currencies from good projects to hold. I still believe that you acquired the necessary knowledge to be able to do good quality trading. I don't want to lose money, they say that even the most expert traders lose in some movement, because no one has the crystal ball to know what can happen in the market. I try to buy when there is a significant market drop and there are great offers and leave it in the long term, I have coins that I hold for days, other months and I have coins to leave a few years sleeping.

Of course, I am sad, but I have an incentive to compensate for my loss, my friend the cryptocurrency market like any need in life on the day of gain and the day of loss

image.png.339a6e9350a780239b0ac92ac45afbe5.png

• +3 1

Higher the risk higher the return. we should know the scenario of cryptocurrency while trading. if we are happy to take more return then we should be aware of risk too. Profit and loss is the part of trading we shouldn't be afraid of it and shouldn't give up so easily. It will feel very bad while we loss money but we should find out the way to overcome and continue.

If you are an trader, it cannot be helped. What is important is what you get after losing money. I also trade on margin and of course a few of my trades lose money, however most of them are profitable. If you want to make more money from the exchange, you should equip a lot of knowledge so that you do not lose your own money.

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

It is necessary to separate your feelings and sensations from the results in your cryptocurrency trading, whether it is intraday, medium term or HODL. Thinking activity will then be more productive and therefore the decisions made will be more reasonable.  As for the timing of crypto trades, if you choose HODL, there is a risk of choosing cryptocurrency incorrectly and it will not increase in price, and even  get cheaper. I try to stay calm even in case of losses, negative feelings in such situations will not help me much. 

Clearly when we lose cash on crypto by exchanging then become extremely tragic and baffled yet I figure we ought to gain from our slip-up so we have insight and do great in crypto.

The truth is that nobody likes to lose money, that's why I recommend exchanges that have the option of (stop loss) to minimize losses

• +4 1

The thing about crypto is like about any other money in internet that you cant fell the real lose of them. If i lose 10 or even 100 times less money in IRL than in crypto for me it will be almost same things

My main tactics is not to exceed the daily amount that I allocate for trade in a single day. One day you may lose - the next day you gain.

And my single bet limit is 3% of my entire capital. These are the general rules of safety

• +1 1

Losing always hurts and you have to expect some losses every now and then. I only go all in or bet large when I’m certain so my losses are usually quite small.

In my personal opinion on the subject, I want to say that trading is not a win and win game, no matter how professional it is, there is risk and it must also be added that I feel very bad when I lose money.

• +2 1

On 24.01.2020 at 05:21, Maxtron73 said:

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking less ?

Of course, in this case, the sensations are not the most pleasant. But this is absolutely normal, as in case of profit, the feeling is great. So you don't have to worry about this, we are not robots to react coldly to this.

I believe that to win in the cryptocurrency market you have to know how to wait, for most of the time of an investment you have to be patient and know how to wait

In trading you can win or lose, you must be mentally prepared to take that risk. I believe that it can be reduced by being cautious, evaluating and monitoring the market and its development, even if what you invest is the amount you are willing to lose in the worst case.

Those of us who are in trading know that risk will always be present in each operation. There is no magic formula to always win, even the most experienced has suffered losses, it is about reducing risks and increasing profits. When I lose it is an unpleasant feeling, sad because nobody likes to lose money but you have to get up and stay in the game.

On 1/24/2020 at 12:21 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Your words are correct, but sometimes when buying and selling on a daily basis or in the short term, if the capital is large, then you can profit more than storing and waiting for a long time, but I use the two methods, I store half of my money and trade in the other half, and this is the best thing

On 24.01.2020 at 05:21, Maxtron73 said:

You are absolutely right, buddy! The best strategy ever that can make you profit is hodl. Nor trading nor investing in different ICO's/IEO's is so effective and risk free. It's a pity that just a few people do understand it otherwise we would have much more crypto millionaires than at the moment. 

• +2 1

Well even the expert can be lose in trading, the important thing is how you can management your asset and not lose all of it, you can still get another opportunity to recover that lose from the other chance.

It's frustrating. Nobody likes to lose money even for a few pennies on the dollar! But I also see it as a way of learning to gain more experience and know what to do and not tomorrow!

Edited by jasinhodpg77
  • +1 1