How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ?

If you lose your money you don't be upset because crypto always risky thing.If you don't want to risk you don't win anytime.Somedays crypto coins going to down but you shouldn't be a panic and just wait  its prise increase in the next days. 

If you are new to this world of trading, you will be discouraged by a loss in one day, but when it has been a while you trust your knowledge to recover what you lost.

Bearing in mind that you always have to follow the rule of trading what you are willing to lose.

At this moment, you feel that you will never do this again. But then you realize that you need to get more knowledge to be able to make a good analysis. Since there are examples of successful trading.

Of course, it is better to use a long-term type of investment in cryptocurrency. Short-term trading has higher risks than long-term trading. I personally use the long-term form, and plan to just forget about some tokens for a year, maybe more. Maybe by that time the cryptocurrency will give a huge profit, but I understand that I can also lose all funds
  In my experience, there have been losses in trading. In those moments I felt grief and blamed myself for this mistake. But over time, you forget about mistakes and move on!

How do you feel when you lose some of your money? Are you glad to lose them? Probably not. Indeed, this is how I feel. Once I invested all my money earned on crypt in a defi project, it turned out that it was a scam and the price collapsed before I sold the assets. At first, I was very upset and wanted to leave the world of the crypt, but I cooled down even more and, having collected my thoughts, bought reliable currencies. This was a good lesson for me, be careful.

Some people prefer long-term trading, but their losses are likely to be double instead of the one that you can stop with short-term trading. Some people like short trading for quick money.

Edited by Anastaisha

I was investing in cryptocurrencies on an investment site and I lost about $ 200 Litecoin when the site closed I felt very sad that this amount was not all my capital

Indeed, it is always sad to conclude an unsuccessful deal, but without it there is nowhere, in any case it will be a rewarding experience, and there is no time to worry, before trading it is better to put emotions aside.

On 1/23/2020 at 4:21 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking less ?

Long-term trading is better for me as there is less risk of losing your money

On 1/24/2020 at 1:51 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking less ?

i never lost huge money on trading crypto i reached good profit from trading back then . but the bad part is i lost my coin on that gambling sites in few hours...

Losing money cannot bring joy a priori, but the main thing is to control emotions and not be led by momentary desires. And do not lose heart.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Well profit and loss is part of life we should proper analysis before any crypto trade this is good for us safe trade every time.

Day-to-day trading is risky because you're at risk of losing big instead of making big money. 
Buying low-priced currency and long-term or medium-term storage can bore me and give up hope. 

If we want to protect our cryptocurrencies, we must take precautions that are directly proportional to the value of the object we want to insure.

Using a pendrive or even two to protect our passwords is something that has a minimal cost and can make our investment safe.

Creating different passwords of 8 digits or more, instead of always using the same one, can be cumbersome at first, but once you get used to it, you realize that the difference is minimal in time and maximizes security.

One of the factors that I must correct when I trade are my emotions, since when I make a bad entry and lose money my mind falls and I cannot recover, that is why I recommend my friends to study trading psychology a lot because it has a weight fundamental when you trade

Not all the time you win but they say that losing also wins and it is the only way to learn better about this life.

No one can run from loss. Trading involves risk, and risk determine trading. The amount on how you control your risk in trading tells your ability. Sincerely writing, I feel bad when ever I lose in trading, but still console myself. That is normal.

Normal when you know how to manage risk, if you really lose it would not be a bad thing, it is rather a learning not to make the same mistakes, it is known that what is invested in this is destined to what we are willing to lose and it does not go affect our daily economy at all, but if it is not the case that you acquire debts or invest 100% of your capital without having much knowledge if you would find yourself in a bad situation since you have to deal with the headache of losing your capital, although all this must be kept calm and think with a cold head without emotions that allow one to collapse, there is a famous phrase that says as long as you have life and health you can recover everything, the only thing that we cannot recover is the time you must live in the present and make good decisions in a responsible way and only in this way can you come to tolerate the loss.

z7K3SYt.png

I always expecting the worst case and avoid it as much as possible. I'd rather save it but the idea of risking it will not be gone

в первое время очень сильно заморачивался и готов был уже идти и прыгать с крыши,но затем начал относиться к этому гораздо проще.Ведь я осознанно вкладываю средства в криптоиндустрию с надеждой на заработок

Day trading is always risky so there is always a chance of loosing money. Some so called experts claim that they can tell you when the coin's price is going to pump but most of them are not reliable too. I had tried day trading on the basis of signals but because of loss I quit day trading.