Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ? - Page 31 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ?

Bitcoin has achieved great success, and this is what made it occupies the first place in prices, and all members who invest from them and beginners seek to obtain it.

• +1 1

I prefer investing in cryptocurrencies because they are the most profitable. There are a lot of cryptocurrencies that are expected to rise and gain through them a lot of confusion, but we must remain wary of investing in scam currencies.

• +2 1

This all depend because all of them are valuable items that can not fall completely due to they value to meet once demand and supply when it is needed in the market.

• +1 1

It is true that the Bitcoin currency has achieved great success, but that there is nothing guaranteed in the cryptocurrency market, so it is possible that its price will drop madly, we cannot compare the real estate market and the cryptocurrency market

• +2 1

It is simply absurd that I would place or invest my funds in a house when there's a forum like crypto if I eventually place my funds or investments in a house it can't actually yield profits. 

• +2 1

I would like to invest in cryptocurrency with this i can generate more money and can get more advantage.  So cryptocurrency is best option for me. Because with my capital i can expend . So if i buy on low price and sale on high price then how much a can take profit.  So price of cryptocurrency is rising day by day ,so we can buy at low and can wait for rise in price. So an other thing is that if we have right project then we can invest and can earn more money from cryptocurrency.  So don't lose chance to invest in cryptocurrency if you have enough money.

My dear friend nce question but I think if a person have all the facilities of modern life like house car and a well manage life then he should be investments there in crypto because crypto currency value increase mad decrease on daily bases so it's a good opportunity to that people from Gain from that's forum but on the other side House or land rate is increasing is slow process but a real process and on land there is risk ratio is so low so it's depends on people nature and mind set-up

Well, I will definitely invest in Cryptocurrencies instead of house. The one reason is that the Cryptocurrencies is the technology base investment which have no mobilization of it and also have a great investment criteria in trading that gives us a good profit. Meanwhile the house is the physical base investment which is most difficult to find the good buyer that buy the house on our demanded money.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

You are right. Bitcoin has increased for years and until now, investing in cryptocurrencies has become more rapid in earning money and increasing it than other traditional businesses, but we must not forget that knowledge, experience and patience are required to obtain great results.

Investing resources into something besides crypto gives benefits, however at a low rate and for quite a while, contrasted with crypto Which may give twofold benefits in a brief timeframe, obviously the speculation should be insightful regarding the measure of cash I put in and as far as the objectives of this venture.

Certainly, investing in cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin is the best option, especially for people who do not have a large capital like us, because with a little experience and knowledge we can succeed in the field of trading and collect good capital and then we can think about buying real estate and shops, of course this matter needs To great time and work, do not rush and let us work quietly

It depends on the amount of money you have if you have huge amount of the money to build house then it will preferable to invest the money in

a house but if the money is not much then you can invest in the coins such as bitcoin because it is increasing in price always and it has more profit values and benefits

• +1 1

Yeah first invest money in cryptocurrency or bitcoin and earn profits ,because in cyrptocurrency there are higher amount of earning profits and higher amount of chances of getting price low also, than other things.

Dear we cannot get profit if we invest at home and if we invest in construction of house and if we Investment in Crypto currencies and if we choose best coin for investment then we can get good profit and we can earn good money . 

I would prefer to invest in a house over than in cryptocurrencies because a house is a property which I can always see and feel while cryptocurrencies are something that deals with online and can easily be stolen compared to a house.

• +1 1

A house is good since  we know we can really have it long terms but in cryptocurrency, we can't assure that it'll be forever in that case. Even mining sites that are high yield, has easily stop paying. So I think house is better.

Buying houses and real estate are not a good investment. While digital currencies investment could buy you many houses if you trade perfectly.

In fact, many people have become rich because of cryptocurrencies, but there are still many fears about them because some countries ban them and I am afraid that they will suddenly be banned in my country, so I prefer investing my money in real estate.

Hello dear, i think that the real housing is very important than the cryptocurrency because the cryptocurrency is very volatile and it's can turn out to be a loss, so i prefer the investment in real properties,, thanks.

• +2 1

In my opinion, investing in cryptocurrencies, with sufficient experience, can achieve a lot of profits, but without greed and rash decisions, because you must be a good watcher of fluctuations in the market and not make hasty decisions because that may cause you losses.

If I'm to base this on my little experience about the cryptocurrency, i think i will prefer the investment in housing because i think that might be more secure than the cryptocurrency for me now, this is my opinion on this.