Top 5 Android Apps For 2020 - Page 8 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Top 5 Android Apps For 2020

i don't recommend to anyone using bitcoin making apps. instead of wasting time on these apps i suggest you guys to go invest on something and earn more than you expect. remember without investments you can't get good income. just drop faucets and mobile rewarding apps and start by dreaming big.

From my opinion, I do not dedicate time to the applications with which Bitcoin is earned, I prefer to generate cryptos from other projects and although Bitcoin is on the rise it still takes a long time, to only withdraw a minimal amount, although I found your post and the collaboration of other people here

I agree with you also aunq there are some that I am very good free bitcoin is one of my favorites and Telegram I mean at 2020 it is the best I hope you share the same opinion

I think I would put number 1 instagram, whatsapp, facebook and tik toc are the top number apps in my country. I hope they continue there are all very good

I have used different applications to generate money in 2020, but without a doubt the ones that have been most useful to me is: Freebitcoin to obtain small income in satoshis that have helped me to work on other pages and metamask which opens the option to work with different wallets, in addition to having options for DeFi. I know there are many more but those 2 are the ones that I have taken advantage of the most in this quarantine season.

Download portemonnees waar u uw cryptomonies een applicatie kunt opslaan. mobiel die betaalt is freebitcoin.

This 2020 has given us a lot to talk about in terms of applications I consider that for cell phones and in the games categories Among Us it quickly positioned itself as one of the best applications of this 2020 although it was created several years ago this year had a great scope, another of the most used applications this year is zoom because it gives us the opportunity to reconnect with our loved ones through video calls, for me these two have been the ones that have revolutionized the world of applications this year.

What you say is correct, but even the applications that were paying their users after about a year stop paying and the application becomes  scam, so you always have to search and experiment and always ask in the forums

There are a large number of applications in the game store of any day, I do not use bitcoin applications of a large number, has the ability to be some of them in order to observe crypto announcements or the same cost, but cooking applications are not my sweethearts, due to the fact that I already take into account how much I will cook on their not large number in any case

On 1/23/2020 at 12:35 PM, Imran jameel said:

I am also agrre with you. There are many andriod app are available in playstore who they claim that they pay us for our work and we can mine bitcoin ethereum litecoin and some other coin bit most of them did not pay. 

On Android you can customize just about everything, and that includes the volume control. If you don't like the one that comes on your mobile, you can modify it with applications such as Ultra Volume or Volume Styles.

Lol, I thought that you are going to give us top 5 applications for android. But instead of giving us, you just asked us what are the top 5 applications for android. I was really disappointed, mate. And because of that, I'll give you a negative rating.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1- Telegram
Telegram is a powerful, free and excellent messenger from Digital Fortress for Android operating system, which is designed with a focus on two important factors: speed and very high security, and allows users to take photos at a very high speed. Send your favorite videos, files and texts to your friends wherever they are on the planet! Yes, this messenger is very similar to the famous WhatsApp application, with the difference that the features that Telegram puts in choosing users are more than WhatsApp, and it instructs all users who are looking for a free and unique messenger. we give!

In Telegram Motivations, you have the opportunity to chat indefinitely with your friends and acquaintances, set up chat rooms to an infinite number of people, and chat in groups, various files. Send your own video up to +1 GB and have an easy time thinking about having all your messages because all your messages will be saved until you can access them.

2- SHAREit
One of the best, most popular and well-known software for transferring and capturing files with incredible speed for Android devices, which has been released by the well-known company Lenovo in a completely free form on Google Play, and so far more than five hundred million times by Android users are installed on their phones. With this easy program, you can transfer programs, games and files up to several gigabytes with high speed without any restrictions! The job method of the program is also faceless, which connects you wirelessly to your phone or computer without any wireless connection, and you can exchange information.

Undoubtedly, it has happened to you that you want to send a large file to your friends, but with Bluetooth, it will be very time-consuming. Send the file! Lastly, do it so that you can send the files to your friends at no cost and enjoy having a great and unique incentive in the form of sending large files for free!

3- MX Player
One of the best and most powerful video player software for Android phones, you will no longer need any video player on your smartphone because all the expectations you have from a complete player are included in MX Player . This video player is able to distribute all your videos in any format in full HD quality and display them in high resolution if you have subtitles. One of the motivations for the popularity of this video player is its user-friendly and beautiful user interface, which will attract any user!

Various video players have been released for Android, almost all of which have been introduced on the site, and in the meantime, MX Player has been able to attract the opinion of users all over the world, and users are often fascinated by the high quality of this video player. Shows the highest possible quality! If you are looking for the most complete, basic and at the same time masterful Android video player, do not miss MX Player Pro under any circumstances!

4- SwiftKey Keyboard
One of the best, most popular and most beautiful keyboards in the market is Google Play for Android tablets and phones, which has been released for free to date. About 500 million times by Android users around the world has been downloaded only from Google Play and the ratio Contracts to free and paid keyboards in the first row! If you have a brother, increase your typing speed and experience fast typing. SwiftKey Keyboad keyboard will definitely be the best option because the size of the buttons, the distance between them, the size of the text and و are all designed as standard and It adjusts to the size of your screen and dramatically increases your typing speed.

5- vivavideo
In an age when the quality of video recording with these tools has reached a very high level thanks to the power of mobile cameras, of course, it will be necessary to have an ancillary tool to manage these files. For this purpose, various applications have been produced and published so far, and today in Zomit, we will introduce one of the best choices available, namely VivaVideo. This application is so complete and professionally made that by installing it, you can stand out from all other editors and edit your video files by using the various features that it offers you. In the following, we will introduce some of the important features of VivaVideo. Thanks to the video file (slide) section of the photos, you can select the desired number of photos, create a beautiful slide with a very high personalization ability and save it in the video memory of your choice with the desired video formats. You have patiently looked at examples of these videos on the social network Instagram.

Making Collage this time from videos: There are few users who are not familiar with Collage photos. A relatively new way of combining multiple photos into a single photo, which can give your photos a special beauty. But have you ever considered Collage videos? VivaVideo allows you to distribute several different videos to a degraded face, in one window at a time, and output the viewable result.

Of course, in the days when Collage photos are still very popular on social media, posting Collage videos can also be very interesting. Video Editing and Effects: This section, which can be considered the main category of VivaVideo, is related to video editing, which includes many things such as cutting videos, applying various effects to videos, adding different frames and emoticons to Video, etc., which can rely on its high diversity in the tools provided, to become a unique application in this field.

• +5 1

I have no top 5, but i am sure that tiktok will get the 1st place whatever will happen this year, the app is the most donloaded app of 2020.

The truth friend, there are many, this 2020 has been a chaotic and very good year for computer science, technology, communications, it has given us a lot to talk about in terms of applications, I consider that for cell phones and in the categories of games Among Us quickly positioned itself as one of the best applications of this 2020, more than all the Apps for money have been tapping in the different cell phone stores, multiplayer online games have undoubtedly also increased their use, not to mention the Apps for classes like Meet, Zoom, Skype, clashroom, they have been very fundamental.

• +4 1

On 1/23/2020 at 2:23 PM, rjroshan said:

My dear all members, these days android apps are very popular with bitcoin price increasing. Play store introducing thousand of brand new bitcoin earning app every month. These apps have good earning ways but a lot of them are not going to pay their members. However, there are hundreds of amazing android apps out there that paying and legit. So, my friends, do you have any opinion about this give here the best and top android apps currently available.

hello friend for me the 5 best applications to have on your cell phone and that it performs better and you give yourself are: facebook and instagram these social networks cannot be missing to see the day to day live with friends find out about news etc another application that can not missing is whatsaap and messenger are instant messaging applications that help you to be in contact with your close people not only messages but you can also make video calls or share files. Another application that you should have is a game that you want me personally for moments free game pubg but this in each one you look for a game in the play store and download it

To get an answer to your question, you will have to monitor a lot of information in Google and check everything yourself manually. This is the only way you can get reliable information, otherwise you can simply be made by SCAM, or as a referral.

On 1/23/2020 at 1:23 PM, rjroshan said:

My dear all members, these days android apps are very popular with bitcoin price increasing. Play store introducing thousand of brand new bitcoin earning app every month. These apps have good earning ways but a lot of them are not going to pay their members. However, there are hundreds of amazing android apps out there that paying and legit. So, my friends, do you have any opinion about this give here the best and top android apps currently available.

It will always depend, what are you looking for? What use do you need it for? What do you really want to solve?
Apps are good if they work correctly for what they were created, whether they are free or paid.

I am no longer bother with these apps, I have tried many of them and unfortunately they are a waste of time and most of them are fraudulent

Sup, if you find app that pays normally, i mean not cents, can you send me some of them? cuz every app i see is scam or lowpaying.