Bitcoin And Terrorist - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Bitcoin And Terrorist

in fact, every new technology can be used for both good and very bad purposes. but it is everyone's choice. what is a big plus for us on the other hand is also a big minus. a very two-sided situation in fact

So is. Terrorists have always been there, but now with BTC they have a way to send their money without being tracked, which is something that affects a lot. But as I read, terrorist or other activities were not born in 2009 when BTC emerged, they were already there. It is true that the BTC has served them on a tray, but it is not essential, since they will always look for a way to send their money. I don't think the deep web is the solution, it would only be more difficult to track everything, in case the deep web leaves you traumatized once you enter.

I totally agree with you, that is something that unfortunately cannot be restricted by anyone. And it will be used for many vagabunderias (money laundering, payment for the purchase of weapons, drugs, etc.) by these characters who inhabit that underworld as you say.

Does it make sense to believe? Depends on your current stand on that question. If you think yes then you can speculate that way, then if you think no same goes as well.

Take an example of some fantards of ETH when the price surged to that crypto, they think because of that it can replace bitcoin without putting some technical and nice analyzation before stating such. All in all like Lauda stated, speculation.

They use bitcoin because it's safe and out of government control so it's perfect. They not have any risk and can make grow up his money.

Perhaps there is a link between them in financing terrorist groups, but not everyone uses it to finance terrorism

On 1/23/2020 at 1:57 PM, rjroshan said:

After an increase in bitcoin price, terrorists are using bitcoin as their safety currency. Bitcoin senders' identifications are very secret and very difficult to recognize from blockchain technology. Last year suicide bombing attacked in Sri Lanka that killed over 253 civilians, that founded ISIS used Bitcoin to fund. In future bitcoin will be used for all underworld payments include deep web and using the dark web. What do you think about my opinion and are you agree with me.

Bitcoin is open code, everyone can use it as a payment method, it is like any currency we know, as well as the dollar and the euro are also used to finance many of its utility, nobody can stop the use of currencies.
Bitcoin is safer, more transparent and impossible to falsify, and the world's store of value.

If so, I would support Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a good currency. It can be made more profitable through a little pink. Bitcoin is more popular. And there are many more Bitcoin investors. Thank you for sharing this with me

Yes terrorist and criminal are using bitcoin for transactions for dark web because their transaction are anynomous and they can buy anything for them anynomously and noone can track them down .Most of the dark web business are paid in terms of bitcoin and cryptocurrency that is impossible for government to track them down.

This promotes criminal activities which may be a challange and bad aspect for bitcoin

This is a good reasoning. There is no doubt about it, the anonymous nature of BTC made it possible for it to become means of transaction for evil ones. The truth now is that Government of the world cannot stop it. There are many wallet provider that doesn't require registration of any sought before you can use it. This therefore will make it more difficult to trace the person that did the transaction. However, we cannot throw away the business where we are getting our daily needs settled. So many people depends on crypto currency to survive. I think the best way to deal with this issue is for all blockchain technologist to come together and see what can be done to trace any suspected or large some amount of crypto or fiat transaction.