Beginner's advice. - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

First of all, I warmly welcome the beginners in this forum and I advise them to complete the first 100 posts that are unpaid and after completing their earning will start and they can earn 30000 Satoshi a day. So this is a wonderful forum where you can enjoy ,learn and earn.

• +3 1

Welcome my friend on this platform I will give you some difficult advice the most important of which is to follow instructions and laws and avoid violating them You have to be patient and stay away from material thinking

Beginners are prone to greed, which leads to the loss of their assets. To keep the money with you, they must adhere to those guidelines.Losing money is the result of doing something incorrectly. Be patient and take small steps toward your achievement.

Well said, my friend, we always have to work on gaining experience and learning well before we look behind making money

Experiences and Science are two winning papers

Not like money, it goes back a lot, work hard, be patient, and never give up

Look well, earn a good reputation and never weaken

All the best for everyone

• +4 1

Yes, working on this forum is a wonderful job and makes good profits. The scammers are deluded into high profits and this is how they stole your money. You should pay attention and be careful in dealing with people in the field of cryptocurrencies and work hard in order to obtain profits.

• +3 1

Patience is the basis for any business to make profits
Working with trusted sites and forums, even if they offer less revenue than others, is better than those that offer great but not guaranteed earnings.
When you are satisfied with a little, you will see that after a while that little becomes a lot

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

I totally agree with this post because one of the main reasons that people fail is because they look for money before they start to know and develop in everything that has to do with the world of Cryptotalk, which leads them to give up, but if we agree that we can do everything quietly we can develop better and the results will come faster.

• +2 1

There is no free money my friend .. but I think that the way we follow here is through knowledge and getting money the most wonderful way. I wish you good luck, all the members, and everyone who helped support my comment:classic_biggrin:

We never invest in these websites where they offer huge returns on  investment if you want to earn her real profit then you must enter in  real online field like a cryptocurrency trading is one of the best method for online earning if you have knowledge and experience you will gain maximum profit

Thank you for providing very important information to me i have not made an investment because it is still the completion of 100 comments at least i will not be fooled by these benefits time he should work hard till success come.

You always have to be very careful and attentive and also be patient you have to look at the terms and conditions of the forum and not to violate its standards and laws and always contribute to the presentation of topics and publications in which many valuable and meaningful ideas receive evaluation from all other members

Welcome, dear. Actually, you are right. There are many people who may be eager to make money, but they do not know the right way to raise money. Collecting encrypted digital currencies is not an easy thing. We must be patient and search for the right investment

• +2 1

Very good advice not only for beginners but for every one.Learning first not earning.Knowledge will take you to the place where you want to be.Huge prifits never come within a day, they need patience and hard work.

• +1 1

You should not only think about making money, this thing takes time and experience and this is what this forum offers you and after several months you will understand the strategies for making money

Thank you for this participation, my friend, you are right, there are no big profits that can come quickly and easily except through gambling, otherwise it is definitely a fraud, we must be wary of fictional offers and avoid working with unreliable people

• +4 1

Advice for beginners: You should avoid the ban and follow the correct rules in order to gain more money and profits, and you should not gain experience through comments

We joined this platform in order to learn more about cryptocurrencies and also earn money. We must be patient and not rush to earn more because it may be fraud.

For people who arrived to this forum lately, I can advice that abide all the rules and terms of this community because if you do wrong you will get warning point there and you are getting paid for the right so you should always do it right and act honestly.

Well my friend, it is very well known to the senior members here that the quick win is a scam and we should not seek quick profit, but we must be patient and learn about every step we take.

• +1 1

Patience and hard work are the foundation for success and profit. Don't trust any site that offers you big profits quickly It is not that easy . There is a fixed law, there is no profit without work . Beware of greed because it will lead you to fall victim to fraud.

• +1 1

Many thanks to you for highlighting this issue that a large number of Impulsors members may fall into this trap, so we need this kind of warning topics to reduce the incidence of fraud.

Hello my friend, everyone should be very careful and that the subject of investment in particular is a topic that needs experience, knowledge and constant market monitoring, and instead of that at the present time, develop yourself and your information in the forum .

• +1 1

These are important recommendations to protect ourselves as much as possible from the scammers, but unfortunately they cannot be eliminated completely, as they always have new methods of fraud, so we must avoid dealing with any unknown person or site.

yes make money from crypto is quite easy if you know the proper way and make us keep patine. There is a lot of ways which through you can scam in crypto. So, what every you do before invest in anything do proper research.