Beginner's advice. - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

We need to be very patient here in this platform in order to yeild more profit. You just don't expect to start earning right from your first day in the forum you need to be patient and work hard before you start getting paid

Everyone needs to know the details about the work in this forum.  We have to work according to the rules.  You have to be patient and work hard.  No one's post can be copied. You have to work carefully. I want to say these things to the members of this forum. I will say these as my advice and tips. You have to treat everyone well.  You have to cooperate with each other. You have to make 20 useful posts every day.  Improvement is possible if you can work hard and have patience.

It's important for beginner that what can they want to do!. I personally suggest that a newcomer must have to know about it's circumstances and it's terms and conditions. He should learn more about several kind of tasks. He can take help from experience ones.

Thanks for sharing this post . 

Newbie seek from senior member knowledge and experience.  You earn money a lot in the forum . You learn several things this forum . Keep work hard . Keep doing well . Good luck everyone. 

• +1 1

Crypto business is not a platform that you can earn money easily.it takes time to achieve here. If you greedy for money and put money in crypto you will loose the money. But if you learnt and experienced and have a good plan definitely you can achieve more from crypto. So be patient and learn things. Then start your business on crypto.

• +1 1

I am also beginner and I have noticed that we have to read out the rules and apply them in our posts. We also have to read the comments of senior most members of this forum. They will help us a lot regarding to this organization.

• +1 1

If you are beginner then dont be so fast for earning. Firstly you should have patience, secondly you shoould have faith , then wait for you resultsa, and believe in God that everything will in right way..

• +1 1

We must having knowledge about if we want to start any network when we joined any platform or any work first we must having knowledge and we also know all the rules of platform like the rules of this platform are don't copy paste and all other rules. 

• +1 1

At first you have to complete 100 comments which is very important and you also have to gave reputation to others.After complete 100 comments you can post here.it is very important to work hard here.      

There is a guru in all workplaces. The help of the elders is very important to get yourself ahead in the field of work. With the help of elders, success in your work will increase. You get leverage for your work. We have to show respect to the elders.

Thank you for a nice comment.  When we start working, of course, we learn from adults. How to work, how to lead. How to achieve success from there.  Respect them all the time.Thanks for beside for us.

On 1/22/2020 at 12:26 PM, Armcannon said:

My advice to beginers wanted to try earn in this cryptocurrency.you can earn in this with different ways collecting free coins from faucets,viewing ads ,some paying app and catcha encoding.also you can risk some capital and earn interest from investing.

I do not think these ways are the good method to make the money as you would not be able to  make a living through them.

Yes dear I advised you to create a best post and with rules and regulations then you can get good grades and good earn money.it is

Dependent on your good work.best of luck friends

You are absolutely right my friend. This platform is a platform where you earn money and at the same time gain knowledge. In other to ascertain your set goals in this platform, one must have patience. It will be best for any new member who wants to prosper in this platform, should try and workhard and should stay focused. Because in the world of money, making money is not an easy task.

• +1 1

This is an important post. First of all, I have a lot of good wishes for the newcomers. This is an advanced platform. It is easy to work here. But you must work according to the rules. ID will be banned if any illegal act is done here. So you have to be careful about your work. You have to work properly. You have to refrain from copying other people's comments. You have to work with your own creativity

Hello, my dear friend. We know that this platform is used to earn money. And gain a lot of data and information about this forum. I advise those free people who can't join any forum. But people make a handsome amount of money which pays others in paid things.

We can strive more and not be so excited for an instant money. We need to be patient enough to earn. Everything comes with hardwork. There is a lot of ways which through you can scam in crypto. This is fast money, and you should be afraid of it, as the author of the post. I feel that thus piece of advice has lasted before the age of crypto. 

Hi friends ,I advise all new members to do work with honestly and keep patience for earning,never to unfollow the rules and regulations,make sure that the wallet is save in which you save your money from scammers.so that we can win the race.

Exactly I believe that as a beginner you  must have to get the knowledge first if you want to invest . Don't see the profit at first see the feedback and the market value of the currency then you can put you money in it.

• +3 1

For the newcomers, I will have a reminder from me, they can work very carefully and earn very good reputation. And when this work is patient, then it is patient. Then very good results can be found. In my opinion, newcomers will be very good to accept these advice.

The one good honest advice to give everyone in the forum both the senior and old members with the ones who feels themselves to be a novice is, patient and consistency which will generally be your strength towards achieving the primarily aim you're yearning for.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Yes of course my dear friend I agree with you. Beginners advice is very helpful to all. Awareness of beginners is very important to success.

Yes we want to always patient our-self. We want to wait for right time.Right time means when we achieve  proper knowledge about crypto currency If we have proper knowledge then we can find profits. 

• +1 1

Yes, you are completely right. I agree with you about what you mentioned. Everyone should be patient and not in a hurry to win. Continuous learning and self-development are the basis for success in the Crypto Talk platform.

My friend one thing I want to tell you that if you knew on this forum first of all you should to to complete your 100% that to register your account and one thing I want to tell you that you should to follow the rules of this phone

• +3 1