What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 87 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

I have joined this platform, it was not very good, I will say that I am a new member myself and right now I am completing my target hundred posts, then we cannot say that I am a very senior member amd joind many years ago.  

I am a very new member here. I started working here about a week ago and my friend referred me to this forum

A very useful forum that invites you to work hard and discover the many sciences about cryptocurrencies and the world of cryptocurrency

Distinctive work here is useful in all its aspects. We must work hard and cautiously

Good luck to all

I totally new here,  I didn’t even complete my 100 post. But I consider myself being lucky to know cryptocurrency. Because in this 2 days I learn many things and gain valuable information from old members and explore the websites. So I hope that the upcoming days I can gain more knowledge,  share them with others and make my success. 

Edited by Nina26

A joined the world of cryptotalk few days ago.I found it intrusting and informative.Many people around me are learning and earning here.I hope to have a good experience here.

I am into crypto since two months and I am getting all the knowledge and information about this from internet and other things and to get more access I joined this forum few days ago and I am looking to get my earnings good amount of knowledge and experience form this forum.

Hello friends!

I am new here. This year I joined this platform. This platform is not a waste of time. Cryptotalk forums is very useful for students. With their studies they can earn from here. This platform is best for experience and knowledge about Crypto currency.

Hai. According to me I am started just now to this site. By my fellow i was started in this forum. Now i am very glad to stand here. Because gathering a huge knowledge and spreading my knowledge to the hands of millions. 

I have actually been in cryptowold for long time now but never knew about this great forum untill a good friend of mine introduce me to it and with that I now choose to give the best of my knowledge towards creating helpful topics and posts in any section of the forum i visits since it is our primary assignment.

I just sometime ago start working at the cryptotalk currency. But it is most helpful for me because I am a student of college and I paid my college expenses with the help of cryptotalk currency.

I am recently joined this platform . This platform is helping me very well.  Even my earnings is not still start but I'm getting knowledge about cryptocurrency and many others things by the help of this platform.  I'm very thankful of this platform. 

I hope you're fine dude you want to know how we found out about the platform I don't think it's a waste of time dude I don't think so And I joined this platform in January of this year. At first it seemed boring to me but later when I started to gain some knowledge it became interesting to me.I came to this platform through my friend and I don't think spending time here is a waste of time. I hope you understand.

I entered this business again. Yes, I found this very useful and profitable at the same time. We have to learn and profit. I find it good

I am newcomer in cryptocurrency world because I can not found any reliable crypto earning forum. When i heard about crypto talk then i join and research about crypto talk whole month then i found its secure and reliable then i start work for crypto.

Now i am very glad

As a new member of Cryptotok, I can say from a few days of experience that this is a very good site where you can get a good idea about the various economic development conditions in the world and the right way to do business.

Hello my friends
In fact, I am a new member here and did not complete the year in this field
But my personal opinion
It's a reason to make money experiences
It is never a waste of time
Good luck

Hello my friend, I have been working here for a short while, but I am very excited that I am gaining new information and giving my heart with what I have experience about it. It is really wonderful and does not require much time from us.

I do not know how old the crypto is, I have only known about it that Introduced two-three years ago and I joined this platform only this year, even  this month. 

Hello my dear friend I hope that you are fine I want to tell you that I am new on this forum according to me I started work on this forum in this year I am completing my first hundred post I not earned from this forum I want to earn from this forum and work continuously

I started working in this platform, let just say yes it is last month, but that does not mean I've not hear about it I've had about this but luckily I was not free at that time to join this, but now that I'm free I joined this last month and I need  whenever have a mistake please the expert should correct me.

I am still a beginner in the cryptocurrency world and I have not completed my first year here.

I joined the world of cryptocurrencies through one of the posts on Facebook that was offering a free course to learn all about cryptocurrencies and I hope to be able to achieve success in this field.

Welcome my friend, in fact, I am still new in the world of encrypted currencies and I joined cryptotalk in order to obtain useful information in this field and develop my knowledge to reach higher levels and enter broader fields that earn me good profits

• +1 1

I started a few years ago but without the experience I have now, which the only thing I did was to waste my money on anything, but from those moments in which we did very badly we learn a lot, we must keep in mind that in times of setbacks like the market, we have to come back to make things happen without being victimized.

Hello my friend

I recently started working in this field nearly a month ago. My friends told me about this work and found it interesting and wonderful, and they are the ones who advised me to start this forum because its members share information and contribute to motivate you to work and treat like brothers in this forum

I earned from here and keep earning from it. It helped me a lot in securing money in spite of the small capital that I invested in trading. I consider cryto currency as a valuable assets for future use and totally worth the time.

Yes my friend, I am new here. I started this year. I am still a beginner at the beginning of the road, but I hope that I benefit. I learned a lot in this forum and aspire to learn more