What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 77 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

Hello dear, I started working on Cryptotalk in 2021.  I learned a lot from working on it.  And my knowledge also increased considerably.  And it also improved my English a lot.  And this is a great platform for online earning

Hello my dear i started work on this site from this month my friends are working on this site from one year and they are earning many more to achieve their goals  so i suggest this is a better way of earning so i joined it.

• +4 1

Hello to everyone.

Working at crypto is one of my goal in 2021. This is going to be a good fit for me. I am enjoying this platform. I am ready for the better times of 2021. 

Positive thoughts, positive life. 

I just started last year I'm looking for some ways to earn money and I get a referal link for a captcha encoding site which pays bitcoin .then I found out that this coins is a best way to earn and invest.

Yes, I got acquainted with the CryptoTalk financial platform about a year ago and learned a lot from it, I had fun times here, I really like the platform and I hope that others enjoy it here, thanks for your post my friend

Nope i do not think that it is a waste of time. We must invest our time & money here very carefully. I am in this field from last 6 months & i earned about a 110$ wit working just a little in part time. 

Im a newbie here, I'm starting last Monday, and I’m happy to be part of this, i hope i can finish the 100 post soon, then ill do my best to make it happen, there’s no impossible if you try.

I joined this forum this year just a week ago. To be the part of this forum is not waste of time, I think out of this forum is like waste of yourself and waste of time. So, I hope my future will be bright at this forum.

I have Joined This Site Some Days Ago. You Can Check My Profile They Are About 20 Days When I Joined This Site. And This Site Is Very Usefull According To Earning And Learning.It Is Based On Digital Currencies Which Are Usefull In Future So Working Here Is Building Up Our Future. 

In fact, I am a beginner, I did not start working in the field of cryptocurrencies until a few months ago, and I am here on this forum to benefit from your experiences.

Well I learned about cryptocurrency through a friend it was introduced to me on April 2016 I actually didn't believe so I moved on with my life later I was opportune to learn about it by year 2019 so I went ahead to browse about cryptocurrency up till date am still learning about cryptocurrency because then I didn't dedicate much of my time.

Dear friend i am enter in crypto talk 2021 and joined this forum so this is a very interesting and useful and we are learning and earning in this forum so crypto is the best choice and not a waste time in this forum. 

• +3 1

It's about one and half week I start cryptotalk now. I consider it a good job because it's helping people paying them salary after they do work in the in the forum. And cryptotalk its one of the best center of learning knowledge because everyday am learning good things and improving my english language.

As for me, I entered the coding world a few months ago and it was a useful experience that I enjoyed and learned a lot, and I never find it a waste of time, but on the contrary, I found it very useful.

• +1 1

I am a beginner. I started it just few days back, maybe seven or eight days back. Till now i haven't experienced any issues in cryptotalk. I am learning from it. I am doing my best to complete my first 100 posts.

2021 I am a bey here. I started cryototalk just a week ago. I was only just started to learn things. I request all the senior members for your advice to be successful in this forum. I think cryototalk is the future.  It is my luck to work in this forum.

Hello my friend . It hasn't been long since I started using crypto money. I wish I had started sooner. Maybe I could get rich 🙂 It's not too late for anything. I started to make the right investments by learning on this site. I would like everyone to invest in cryptocurrency, even a little, because you can make money with the right moves.

Welcome, my friend, the beginning of the year 2021 was my log-in. I hope it will be a year full of activity, and hard work is here to rise to the best and good luck to all.

I entered a few days ago, but it is nice to enter the world of coding, as it is a new world for us and we must benefit from it and learn in addition to that, because it has a good financial profit that helps us continue this life. Thank you.

Dear I have  joined this forum recently but according to my point of view this forum is not wastage of time .You can get money and knowledge bat the same time so this is great forum .

On 22/01/2020 at 8:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?I started using it about two months ago, according to what I remember, but I recommend it strongly because my friends got their money from it in real terms.

I started using it about two months ago, according to what I remember, but I recommend it strongly because my friends got their money from it in real terms.

I've started working on this forum from 2021 after invited by my friend and in a very short time I found this forum very useful and helpful for my daily needs and also for my future about online marketing experience.

When I enter this Crypto Currency Works Area, it's been the last five years that I've worked on it and heard it on Youtube Channel, and I figured what it was, and now I can't leave it for a few days, too, and I'm working on it daily.

Well I am new here and i have only complete my 113 comment and I have started my work here in 2021 I fact in this month.and I think I will stay here for many days and work here many years .

I have just started from last night . I think this would be satisfied for earn and then I  can invest in other sites as bitcoin or other trading center . Hope so, this would be very helpful for us.

• +5 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.