What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 75 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

Hi! I am started a work on Crypto before 9 to 10 days a go. My friend working on this forum who tell me that this is very useful in which we gain a information, knowledge and earning here. So, i am start the work and working hard still verify my account.  

One of my friend suggest me to use the cryptotalk .and then i have started working here. I have started it approximately a month ago. And in this period i got. So much experience and now can make the posts easily and can share knowledge

On 1/22/2020 at 10:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

It is my first day on the forum and I wish I will learn a lot for this forum I have heard many thing about this forum that it is a very good site for earning and my son friend also said that you can also learn anything about it so wait and watch I will try my best to do good work here.

I have joined this month of 2021.  A friend of mine was telling me about cryptotalk and I joined the work inspired by his words.  I think this is a good side, where you can gain knowledge as soon as you get money.  So I think entering cryptotalk is not a waste of time.

I have just entered the Cryptotalk and had not earned anything yet. My friend introduced this platform to me. I find it interesting since it not only pays us for our valuable posts but also provides knowledge about crypto currency and helps us to master language skills. It is actually worthy to spend a little time here in this platform.

Im running with cryptotalk considering that one month ago and im very happy to being here this is first-rate platforum wherein i learn many things and were given knowledge approximately cryptotalk and that i additionally enhance my language abilties i do difficult paintings however still awaiting my withdraw cash im little bit dis heart ❤️ i do hard work here however members can't support me .

A significant number of us have gone through months or years around here. 

Would you be able to disclose to me how long prior you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 

Furthermore, do you think of it as valuable to you, or is it an exercise in futility?

My friend tell me about crypto world in December 2020. But I came here few days ago. I seek alot of thing from this forum. You can learn many things on this forum at a time. So, I suggest you to work hard and  be patient. 

I have just started... Many of my friends and my family told me that it will help me to secure my college at least ... Hopefully I will pay to my college all alone 

I have joined this forum are few moments ago I want to tell your dad I have joined this forum to learn about cryptocurrency I am a student of college and I do not have much information about cryptocurrency so are you want to become the expert member of the Crypto currency.

It's only been a few days since I started exactly that but I was able to gain more knowledge from it. it means is that I learned about cryptocurrency and then how to invested in it and I was able to learn a lot of things.

I nearly started in this year it is very cool and informative you can achieve knowledge about anything in world using this field and also make a lot of money for jobless persons and students. I considered it as my pocket money and are working hard for it 

With the cryptocurrency I entered your world for several months, trying to get economic income through users and bots of the telegram application that promised me many things that were never fulfilled and sooner or later I realized that I was being scammed with the plagiarism of their  words until a week I got to know the cryptotalk platform there was where I trusted again and I will continue to trust the forum.

Well i am new here so i just joined cryptocurrencies in December 2020. And i am feeling very excited for my income i am giving my time to this forum 3 to 4hours per day and i know i will got good rewards. Thanks 

Hi mate  I entered this crypto talk forum only this year that is 2021.To be honest I am a newbie here who entered this forum only two weeks ago.But I want to establish my self here and provide very good content to the readers.I hope my dream of this will come to reality very soon.I hope all of the seniors here will help me in the process thank you.

I started last year, I'm sorry I found this too late. Before I was dubious about bitcoin, we all know that gossip is spam, ignorance is always keeping us poor. Let help crypto making it legal in the future.

Loving gather asymmetric encryption real-life finish iii lunation past. Loving found that installation virtue in addition to world-class per owned to make a slope. Adoring am glad for fond to start with universe very best assembly. Now fond am having to pay along with garner this very tenpence.

Many of you are here from long time on6 crypto currency forum. But I'm not very old on this. Actually I heard it from my friend. I'm thankful to him for telling me. Just came here and learnt alot from here. 

• +3 1

I started the cryptocurrency in 2018-2019. It was a good experience and it has been very beneficial for me. I realized that the possibility of making a profit from this market is bigger, better and faster than other markets.

I came over crypto money particularly Bitcoin in 2018 when I was doing a few inquire about on Google and I begun watching it since at that point and I learnt few things around bitcoins and at long last I did my to begin with buy in February month conclusion 2019 on neighborhood bitcoins and I gotten the coins to my wallet it was a awesome involvement for me.

I am a beginner of the forum and it's been only a few days. But I know some of my friends who have been in this field for months and are quite happy with the payment of this forum.

They say that cryptotalk is a genuine and very safe forum for students who can do it as a part time job without affecting their education.

as for me i got really interested in crypto after the rise of bitcoin in 2018 and after that i got into crypto and started learning about it slowly but surely. I find crypto very useful because in my opinion this is our future , this is a good way of education and a good way of earning income.

I first heard about crypto in late 2020.  Then I joined Crypto for the first time in 2021.  I am currently working successfully on crypto.  For a long time I have been interested in working successfully in crypto.

I heard about cryptotalk on december last year. When my friend told me about cryptotalk I immediately started an account and begin to work here. And now everything is great. I am excited to be a part of this forum.

Hello everyone!

I am newbie in this forum and I spend in this forum only few days but I experienced many new things. It is best site for earning and it provides many information which helps us for earning and exchange of money. 

• +4 1