What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

I start working on thus forum  on December 7,2020 

before this i was totally un aware of this forum ...Nd now its become source of my income and ma mjor thanks go to my fruend who told me about this forum 

I started studying and working in the field of cryptocurrencies at its very hype, in 2017. It was not the best time for investors then, but I did different airdrop and was able to earn more than $ 500, so I think I was very lucky at the very beginning!

Well I didn't start early unfortunately.  I started working with crypto in 2017 when I been trying to gain knowledge with crypto technology and basics and I'm so glad because I joined the crypto 

I start work on crptotalk this year but I also work as this same kind before so I have some experience such work but this forum is so reliable than others because in this forum you totally Touch with knowledge.

Hi there my friend. I started in cryptocurrencies this year, 4 months ago. I have heard about crypto many years ago before that but that wasn't so popular by then. I have been working on making money since my entry and as I learn new knowledge, I keep getting better, I guess. Thanks for reading my post and wish you all good luck.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

i started at this year .. and i wish that i would know about the crypto world from many years ago but however i think in the next years the crypto world will be in his climax

@Abo3laa Obviously this forum is useful to me by interacting with other forum members in sharing good contents about new crypto opportunities, ideas and concepts that are helpful to us and I get to join in October of this year during the DLRS airdrop as I was supposed to complete the first 100 useful posts to qualify for the airdrop in order to avoid members with multi-accounts

download (72).jpg

My helper told me about this place and he is tolerate a wages hitherto at this time and i consider this position is hence constructive to the users and individuals by means of this locate and i endorse this occasion to other to take a crack at free painless tactic of earning and undeniably this is not a leftover of time as of this forum common skill will enhance and furthermore the english grammar skills.

I am starting the cryptotalk on 10-12-2020.It is not much time on this site.So i do my well and work hard on this site.I hope i well do my job very well and achieve my goal.I think in future i am the best in this site.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

@Abo3laa Yes dear this is the good question and also so much easy I want to introduce you when I was joined this is amazing site I mean crypto talk online plate forum. I was drawing from last month and my post content is 400 I think. But I have a good experience about our crypto talk. That was such a good question thank you so much my friend. 🥰😍

In the first years you will face a lot of scams and even you will lose a lot of money also, i have started crypto career aboit 4 years ago and now i am junior also at this time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I've just started working with the crypto talk as I'm a debutant in the world of crypto currency. I've found this platform so much exciting and ideal to work at in these critical and difficult situations of covid 19. In these circumstances, where the main businesses of the people are badly affected and there is a huge decline in their earnings, crypto has given them a hope to regain their income threshold quite effortlessly and in an effective way. Crypto is a source of additional income which can neutralize the adverse influences of the economy and can help people through difficult economic or monetary problems. 

Just now, after reviewing many articles about digital currencies and how to get them, with the encouragement and help of my daughter;  I chose this forum because it is useful for obtaining more knowledge, and it is safe for me to start working and take my first steps towards profit.  Hope it was "good".😃

i am new on hear. i just now try to using crypto talk. it is the amazing platfom were we can earn and learn many things about digital currency and bitcoin also makes money. My first comment on this platform. now i try to follow the rules and regulations of the crypto talk. 

I entered in crypto world in 3 years ago. Firstly i was working in some low profit sites. Then after 1 years i was starting trading and holding. Now I'm working with some sites. I'm starting a good amount of earning. Crypto field is really a helpful section for earning                 

Yes it is very interesting I think. I heard it in the 2020 and I start in the 2020. So I think it is the best opportunity and it is the best thing in my life. I'm very happy about my life because crypto make me a rich man.

• +1 1

I have been joining Crypto for some time now. I am still new here. If I had not joined Crypto, I would not have understood that this site would be so good.It has changed my life, I have started earning income from here, I am spending it for myself, I also want to help my family in the future. Crypto is better than any other site.

Я начал работать с криптой относительно недавно, лет в 13 , мне 15 на данный момент. Ну тогда я забросил это дело и позже начало заниматься активно трейдингом. Сейчас я понимаю , что без капитала у вас в этой сфере мало, что получится. Привожу пример, во время обвала биткоина (март 2020) был идеальный момент заходить в рынок, тогда я положил только 200 грн( все , что у меня было) , и тогда он стоил 6000$ . Когда он вырос до 10 000$ , я вывел , так как нужны были деньги. Сейчас он стоит 23000$ ...

As you can see, I haven't posted or commented much yet. I've just joined this site this month.However, after coming to work on this site, I started to like all the members, they are so co operative.And I love to work on this site.Although I haven't been working on this site for a long time, I have learned a lot in these few days.Although I haven't learned everything on this site yet, I'm still trying and learning new things every day.I didn't do any kind of work online before but now I am improving my skills in some areas from working on this site.

It hasn't took me a month now that I'm introduced into this platform by a brother but I must confess that I loose a lot because it was announced to me long time ago but I obviously took for granted.

Now that I'm new, I'm pushing to keep into it.

I am new hair on this website I am also started work on this website few days before I think I started work on this website is 1st December 2020.

• +1 1

I have been using it since 2017. I have been a member of many projects. But I haven't earned enough. Most projects have been closed. Now I have become a member of tap sites. There are many tap sites out there. Also, Cryptotalk is making good money on the forum.

I have joined what is very recent but I have heard a lot about this forum that it is a very good forum not only to earn money from today but also meet with a lot of new people here who are friends  and share good ideas.In the morning I came to know that while working here, not only the opportunity to earn money for me, but I still have many new posts tolike .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.