The most useful best desktop wallets. - Page 10 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

The most useful best desktop wallets.

I think the electrum wallet is the best wallet for desktop use. I also use this wallet for desktop. This is very comfortable wallet for me. This is very secure wallet than others. I also suggest you to try this wallet and enjoy the features of this wallet.

• +1 1

Theor are many the best and secure desktop wallet such as block chain wallet,Electrum,coinbase,coinmi,copay ,Exodus and maby other.From all Electrum is more reliable due to its transaction service ,it give you the opertunity to adjust your trsnsaction fee .It has very strict srcurity sydtem and support multi cryptocurrencise.

The most preferred and working desktop wallets are as listed here ...Copay wallet and Armony wallet  ..i suggest you to use .these ones through internet ..these are hot  Wallets as well.. 

those computer wallets are good. I even have made use of exodus withinside the beyond and that i recognise that it helps plenty of special crypto and this is one of the motives why a variety of customers employ this wallet. It additionally has an trade platform to switch from one crypto to any other depending on which crypto you would love to have bulk of.

• Useful or interesting 1

You have complete control on wallet if you are using any desktop wallet...you need to install app.of that wallet once and then you can do your work ..these are kind of wallets applications ..you can as well save your private kesys over here.

In my views a number of wallets are available now a days. But the mostly used are:

Trust wallet 

Digital wallet 

Bitcoin wallet

Coinbase wallet

These are most secure and safe wallet's to store your currencies. They also have multiple currencies transections.

• +1 1

Electrum are the safest desktop wallet.Many other wallet are the safe but the best one is the elctrum wallet .I have been using this desktop wallet to safe my crypto currency.

• +1 1

Coinbase is the best wallet for desktop.It has good reputation.Most of the people are using it.It has high security.It is safe and trustworthy wallet.

My friends I never use these wallets I use youbit wallet and trust wallet . Because these wallets are safe and secure wallets . Otherwise thanks for sharing your experience with everyone .  And my friend you can use browser wallets these are best for desktop wallet . Such as coinbase , blockchain wallet etc .

• +2 1

Yes brother,I will suggests  people to use what you have given this wallet These wallet can be used at desktop stores to save their data and make it such a secure one. Tell us that wallet is very easy to use and secure. I will also try to use all those people who want to use wallet You should do this  make sure that your security password is correct before questioning them.

Good luck all brothers 

Hard work is the key Os success 

When we post, we must make sure that we have a district site. Desktop wallet is the best wallet. The best of the hot wallets is the District Wallet. The wallet that is the most convenient is the one that we should all use. We must work on the district site. Otherwise our ID will be bandaged.

In my opinion I would say Coinbase Wallet is the best.  This wallet is the most popular and secure wallet.  Many people will support the wallet and they are using the Coinbase wallet.  I even use the wallet to keep my money. In my experience of using it, it is a good wallet.  It is so easy to use and much more secure.  I have been using it on my desktop computer for over 2 years now. Thanks.

On 1/21/2020 at 4:11 PM, Digicoin said:

The best desktop wallets that I know are not many and they are:

Electrum

Bitcoin core

Exodus

Copay

Arrmony. 

To me, electrum and bitcoin core are still the best but the other three are also best but not like electrum.

In my own opinion, electrum can be one of the best, but all other you mentioned ate also one of the best. Both electrum and bitcoin core support only bitcoin, while exodus support many cryptocurrencies. How about that advantage. Bitcoin core will require almost 400 gigabyte for its download which will discourage most people to download it. 

Every crypto trader uses these wallets as needed. I recommend using this wallet because it is much better. Of course strong passwords should be created. Do not save any passwords in your email. This is best for you. I think so.

The most useful and best desktop wallets are Electrum wallet and , Bitcoin core and Exodus platform.these are most secure and safe platforms.here our Crypto assets remains safe and secure.these have simple interface and easily understand by beginners without facing any problem.Tese are most comfortable wallet while using and most reliable platforms.I suggest you should sign up on theses website and see the magic I hope you won't regret and enjoy it's features.I like these platforms beacuse of its Wonderful features.

You can visit the bitcoin website and see which desktop uses bitcoin. The website includes Bitcoin Home, Bitcoin Notes, Birth, Armory and some other purses. When you click on each vault, a new page will open and you will see the (green) and financial (orange) benefits for each desktop channel. I searched all the roads and found that the electrometer was the best because there was no weakness, but a weak atmosphere in other ways. I chose Electrum as the most secure desktop channel.

There are alot of wallet in this platform.but the most best wallets are:

Electrum wallet

Trezor wallet

Exodus wallet 

Coinbase wallet

Edge wallet

Metamask wallet

Blockchain wallet. 

My dear it is a good question there are many desktop wallets which we can operate through internet just like Bitcoin wallet capoy wellet paper wallet should use trusted wallets because there are many scammers are ready to scam with our savings or investment.

On 1/21/2020 at 9:11 PM, Digicoin said:

The best desktop wallets that I know are not many and they are:

Electrum

Bitcoin core

Exodus

Copay

Arrmony. 

To me, electrum and bitcoin core are still the best but the other three are also best but not like electrum.

I prefer Exodus and Electrum wallet for desktop. This two wallets are very fast in transection. I am using Exodus Wallet in my windows pc for storing my Cryptocurrencies.

1 hour ago, Mansha said:

The most useful desktop wallets are enlisted:

Atomic wallet

Jaxx liberty

Guarda 

Green address

Electrum 

Exodus

And many more

The most useful desktop wallet is electrum, but exodus wallet is the most common multicoin desktop wallet because electrum support only bitcoin. Atomic wallet is also common but more common on mo ole phones on my areas. 

Yes dear there are many types of desktop wallet some of them are mentioned below:

Exodus, Guarda, Jaxx liberty, Attomic wallet. 

There are also other but I have written only these five. 

• +1 1

I never knew that there is that kind of desktop wallets available for computer or laptop because I only use the mobile phone so I thought there are wallets only available for mobiles

There are too many desktop wallets are working in the ceypto forum .but i prefered the exodus wallet which is one of the most popular wallet having high rating in the crypto forum.this wallet is too good easy to use and provides high security system to users. 

• +2 1

Many wallets is used for desktop  

Coinbase 

Blockchain

Electrum

but i suggest to used Coinbase wallet because it transcation fee is low and it featured is advanced