Can there be another Bitcoin? - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can there be another Bitcoin?

Let me tell you that it is not impossible for that to happen, maybe in the future but it will not be the same as bitcoin I think it will be a little stronger

Edited by zouned

Firsts are always different. In order to find the best cryptocurrency to replace Bitcoin, first of all it is necessary to look at Bitcoin itself. When you understand Bitcoin and understand how it reached its current state, your chances of finding a replacement cryptocurrency increase.

That is possible, but we should ask ourselves 'why' any new cryptocurrency would increase value.

What gives Bitcoin value? You know? I mean, in addition to market supply and demand, do you understand what value Bitcoin has and why? I don't think many of the people I know understand.

Bitcoin is unique with its own concept and its being the firs one. There are a lot of coins now, but they are alternatives of btc not the counterpart.

Bitcoin is way ahead of all cryptocurrencies. It is currently far ahead in terms of price, I do not think there is another cryptocurrency that is the same nor can there be

I think that there could never be another bitcoin, bitcoin was the beginning of the blockchain system and from it all other cryptocurrencies are born, although really the only true digital currency is bitcoin, most of the altcoins are platforms or imitations of bitcoin.

It is my opinion one other bitcoin is only picture, possibly not legitimate given that bitcoin stands out as the starting up. Multitude of gold coins is available mainly because device they also most of probably not having authorization. Bitcoin has got fanatic clients together with famous during crypto promote, which unfortunately coin will take control of the fact that? But Next Bitcoin Is coming in next 2021- Pi Network

This coin was the beginning of the creation of crypto or at least the one that became more popular, for something similar to be generated it would have to be another new project of something that we still do not know.

bitcoin is the name of a virtual currency since there can be no other bitcoin besides that if it can be replaced by another currency if it is on the market it acquires a higher purchasing value

If you are referring to a currency that revolutionizes the market and surpasses bitcoin, I don't think so, it is the most popular, the most used, the one that generates more confidence, the most solid, the one that opened the way to this wonderful world of cryptomonies, there is a reason why it is the king.

Although there are many cryptocurrencies, it is difficult for another bitcoin to exist. This was the first cryptocurrency and that is why it has so much value.

If there may be another bitcoin that follows it, such as Bitcoin cash, now we do not hear much about it, but in the possible future there may be a cryptocurrency similar to bitcoin and that may be in the same price range

On 1/20/2020 at 9:13 PM, Delgboke said:

There are many thousands of cryptocurrency and altcoins in the cryptocurrency market especially on coinmarketcap which is cmc but still more are entering into market on daily basis, but can there be any other Bitcoin? 

Definitely there can be no other Bitcoin since as a concept and technology its principles are clear, currently many want to be what bitcoin is but sin of arrogance and centralism, for me bitcoin is humble, without greed and deflationary.

another bitcoin very difficult, a currency with a value close to Bitcoin will be very prominent and famous as well, we note that when its value increased, Ethereum became much more demanding in the summary. There is no competitor to create ...

Good morning, there are many cryptocurrencies, more than a thousand, there is always the possibility that some will displace bitcoin and take its place, but in my opinion I do not think it will happen, bitcoin is the mother of all and all are based on it.

Bitcoin has become a cult now. people will never give up on it. Just as the dollar acts as a guide around the world, bitcoin will always be the guide in crypto currencies. However, projects built on solid foundations such as ADA coin can diversify the situation.

I don't think there can be any other bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best currency. Bitcoin's popularity is growing day by day. Bitcoin can be very profitable to invest a little. Thank you for sharing this with me

Bitcoin can not longer be substituted for its multiple uses and it is the currency that occupies the first place in the market despite the fact that there are many more coins entered and for sale 

Well Ethereum is popular as much as bitcoin, many people that know about bitcoin these days also know about Ethereum. Those two cryptocurrencies are the most traded on big exchanges like Coinbase, Binance, Primexbt. Both have a lot of developers working on them with a lot of infrastructure build at the moment.

Nothing is in impossible. You see, just recently, yearn finance coin yfi surpassed the price of Bitcoin. As a matter of fact in about 4weeks ago, one yfi coin can almost buy 4 btc. It's that crazy. Though the its price has  gone down too but any coin can surpass bitcoin both in price and in market capitalization in the nearest future. However, bitcoin will remain the most popular in the crypto space till a very longtime to come.

no i do not think so, that bitcoin can be replace by any other currency, bitcoin is getting popular day by day. people are entering in the world of bitcoin on daily bases, they are investing their money in bitcoin, some people are also using bitcoin as in place of fiat money, some shops are now accepting bitcoin for shopping, and the government is now taking serious decision about bitcoin legalization, therefore i do not think so that the bitcoin is going to be merge or replace my any other currency.