Can there be another Bitcoin? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can there be another Bitcoin?

You are right about this there are a lot of digital currencies now and some of them have a good price, but I think that bitcoin will remain the highest price between them and some currencies can reach an amount that approximates the bitcoin price a little

On 2/6/2020 at 4:44 PM, Kabbo said:

Maybe Eth will be the next Crypto like Bitcoin. Because the price of Bitcoin already increase for too much and Eth just raising

i dont think so my friend, at lest in my humble mind, slow progress will be not another Bitcoin, story don't repeat itself rarely

Another bitcoin for what, there can not be two king inna city, so there can not be another bitcoin. The only bitcoin we know is bitcoin. 

On 21.01.2020 at 05:13, Delgboke said:

There are many thousands of cryptocurrency and altcoins in the cryptocurrency market especially on coinmarketcap which is cmc but still more are entering into market on daily basis, but can there be any other Bitcoin? 

I believe that at the moment there is no and is not expected such a cryptocurrency that can replace bitcoin, and in the near future, too, to which the technology of bitcoin is actively developing and does not stand still

Maybe that happens and a currency succeeds in reaching the same strength as Bitcoin and competes with it and everything contained in the field of cryptocurrencies

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/21/2020 at 5:13 AM, Delgboke said:

There are many thousands of cryptocurrency and altcoins in the cryptocurrency market especially on coinmarketcap which is cmc but still more are entering into market on daily basis, but can there be any other Bitcoin? 

What did you mean other bitcoin, bitcoin is one coin that is different from other coins it can't be other bitcoin, i mean there are other coins, but no dilicat coin, i don't know what you mean other bitcoin, but no.

Bitcoin is doing great currently and it's promising to even to more better in the near future and it can't be replaced by any other crypto coin out there even when it's named after it.

• +1 1

I don't think there will be another bitcoins in the future, but there will be another crypto currencies in the future. Bitcoin is a unique crypto currency because is the first and its leading all other crypto currencies.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

5 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

I don't think there will be another bitcoins in the future

You have to be sure and I am sure that there can not be any other bitcoin aside the 21 million btc hat was already in the bitcoin white paper. 

5 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

but there will be another crypto currencies in the future.

There are new cryptocurrencies created every week, you can check this on coinmarketcap. 

On 6/12/2020 at 9:29 AM, George10 said:

Bitcoin is doing great currently and it's promising to even to more better in the near future and it can't be replaced by any other crypto coin out there even when it's named after it.

We can not reject the possibilities mate. I still believe, in the near future some good and the best cryptocoin will come even to beat BTC(Not to replace).As we know there are still several demerits in using BTC. 

10 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

We can not reject the possibilities mate. I still believe, in the near future some good and the best cryptocoin will come even to beat BTC(Not to replace).As we know there are still several demerits in using BTC. 

You are right in your words there might be some crypto coins in future created to beat bitcoin but they will not manage to replace it and I still believe that it will always be on top.

5 hours ago, George10 said:

You are right in your words there might be some crypto coins in future created to beat bitcoin

It is not possible unless the coin is not created to have blockchain, we can still be doubting about ether to take bitcoin place which is also seem impossible. But to think abojt new coins beating bitcoin, many have tried but not working. No coin like bitcoin. 

10 hours ago, Yomose said:

It is not possible unless the coin is not created to have blockchain, we can still be doubting about ether to take bitcoin place which is also seem impossible. But to think abojt new coins beating bitcoin, many have tried but not working. No coin like bitcoin. 

Yes mate I'm in support of this as I also believe bitcoin will continue being the king of crypto currency market and it will never be replaced by any other coin because it also has more users and investors who have much confidence in it.

Edited by George10
Spelling correction.

19 hours ago, George10 said:

Yes mate I'm in support of this as I also believe bitcoin will continue being the king of crypto currency market and it will never be replaced by any other coin because it also has more users and investors who have much confidence in it.

Let us wish ether will take over bitcoin but the ethereum 2.0 may real make ether price to surge, and also increase drastically over a long period of time. Thks is what we are waiting for but I think bitcoin with the highest marketcap that is incomparable with any coin will still be above.

• +5 1

A lot cryptocurrencies are programmed and developed daily. But until now no currency could come as high in value as the btc. But as a fact of popularity eth is giving a tough competition to the btc. Because people are also in love with trading or believing in the projects related to the bitcoins.  That's how you can actually  think about the bitcoin  and it is the king of all bitcoins as i guess. So it will take time to come to a level with bitcoin for other cryptocurrencies. 

It is impossible to have another bitcoin aside the one which was created in 2009 by Satoshi nakamoto and I will suggest you keep away from any site that says it offers a new bitcoin for sell because they must be scammers. We all know that there is a maximum of 21 million bitcoin in circulation since 2009 and I have never heard satoshi creating new bitcoin, so be security concious when ever you come across people who say they have new bitcoin in market.

Certainly Bitcoin cannot be replace for another cryptocurrency, this is impossible in my opinion, Bitcoin has gained investor confidence in the crypto market during the past 10 years and has become the first among cryptocurrencies

BTC occupies the forefront of cryptocurrencies, although many other coins participate in the cryptocurrency market and Bitcoin will not be replaced. This Bitcoin will be maximal and if there is money in any other new way it may be a different name but Bitcoin will not be.

• +1 2

On 1/21/2020 at 11:37 PM, miskyming said:

No, there is no any can be another bitcoin because bitcoin is already gained popularity so even there is a good coin that has fast speed transaction and lowest fees of all, people will stick in bitcoin.

People who know Bitcoin will really understand that there is a currency called Bitcoin Cash and there are many other types of Bitcoin. There are many other coins we encounter. But if I ask if there's another Bitcoin, I don't think so.

On 1/24/2020 at 12:40 AM, dinabolt said:

I think another bitcoin is just illusion, not real because bitcoin is the beginning. Thousand coins comes as competitor but they all gonna without permission. Bitcoin has fanatic users and popular in crypto market, which coin can defeat that?

People who know Bitcoin will really understand that there is a currency called Bitcoin Cash and there are many other types of Bitcoin. was able to capture the imagination of the public, to provide an alternative to the current means of corrupt financial transactions. There is even a good coin with the fastest transaction speed and lowest fee, people will stick with bitcoin.

On 1/21/2020 at 8:13 AM, Delgboke said:

Its not impossible that new altcoin can Over come the btc..if you talk about eth or ltc then THIS coin are not enough to overcome btc now as it price fully depend on btc bull run..we need to find out some new altcoin which price growing speed much high,transaction speed and the popularity..hope THIS kind of coin can be alt of btc                 

On 1/21/2020 at 7:13 AM, Delgboke said:

There is not another bitcoin in the market just 1 Bitcoin is in the market and the second best coin in the crypto market is the ETH which price is high after the BTC and it can change our life in short time. Crypto is the best market in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 hours ago, riskaya1 said:

there is no another bitcoin in the online market but i think crypto market second coin is ETH is the best and good coin after bitcoin. so that this coin very high p in the online market . but crypro currency is the best site in the world.

so that there are many people work this site and earn money .

thank you

You are right, ether is the second best coin but still a shot to bitcoin though. There can not be another bitcoin, if there would be, it will be decades or centuries before such can happen. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin is one and only of it kind and I have never heard that new bitcoin is created for that I will strictly advise us to ignore anyone that come with the news that new bitcoin has been created because they must be scammers and they are just like the ones who claim to be bitcoin genetors, so there is no other bitcoin or any coin that is as good as bitcoin in cryptocurrency marketplace.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day