South korea imposing taxs on crypto traders ! - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moustafa

South korea imposing taxs on crypto traders !

Yes south Korea government is said to impose 20 percent tax to cryptocurrencies traders after generating income from their cryptocurrencies, but its not yet concluded by the government the minister just bring it as a suggestion 

I think it's natural for South Korea to treat taxes on every cryptocurrency trade. To become legal in that country the consequence of crypto traders is to pay taxes, but in my opinion 20% is too big, especially if the one who transacts is a bounty hunter, in my opinion it doesn't make sense. With the imposition of taxes will certainly affect the crypto market there. I think there will be many countries that treat taxes like that in other countries.

• +1 1

first of all the 20% tax is a lot more than it should be and secondly how they will be able to collect that tax and how would they determine the income of a trader as he is not willing to show his activities

My friend, this is a pity from a developed country like South Korea, so I regret this matter very much. Taxes on cryptocurrencies and their circulation and everything related to it thank you

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

This is a suprise to me. The likes of Russia, China have been making moves to entrench and step down the evolution and success of crytpo traders. This is a set back to our virtual and crypto community and it needs to be regulated.

Instead of countries trying to banned crypto it is better they should be collecting the tax with this am sure people will benefit from it a lot but each countries have to look into it and make the tax not to be too much 

• +1 1

In my opinion I feel this is a good thing compared to the countries banning the encryption. It is better for other countries to apply some light taxes on the encryption instead of banning it completely and preventing people from working with it.

Governments are trying to impose taxes on any type of income, including the circulation of cryptocurrencies, which is a bad thing, and many European Union countries have also started imposing taxes on cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

On 1/20/2020 at 11:37 PM, Moustafa said:

South Korea imposing a 20% tax on cryptocurrency transactions.
In your opinion why does south Korea do that and how it will effect the South Korean traders? 
And do you think that in the future more countries will do that or not?

Dear friend I think that this is a wrong step taken by bhai South Korea that if South Korea apply 20% tax on cryptocurrencies then many of the people stopped investing in cryptocurrency and cant able to take the higher currencies of world in their country.

• +3 1

I think South Korea's tax application on cryptocurrency transactions will soon be implemented in other economically developed countries. This method may be correct for some and wrong for others. I think the 20% tax rate is high.

On 1/20/2020 at 11:37 PM, Moustafa said:

In your opinion why does south Korea do that and how it will effect the South Korean traders? 

it is not a bad thing to impose taxes on crypto currencies  but its percentage must be less 20% is such a big quantity people would be very dishearted  from them and they would left with less money in this way.

• +3 1

It is normal, since this is part of the legalization of cryptocurrencies as a stock asset, however the percentage is high, 20% is a great blow for most traders or small investors who keep operating in the industry, for something some exchanges are leaving the country, as is the case of binance.

Crypto is becaming more famous and we want that to be more famous and it can only happened with governments supoorts. Governments will collect taxes that's for sure but they need to collect reasonable taxes. I think many countries will increase the crypto taxes and people will became more angrier.

• +1 1

I heard about this thing a while ago, but I didn't care, and assuming this was true, I have no problem taking taxes from those who do this coding, but that the taxes are of the lowest possible value.

Hi, I believe that if this is really true, then cryptocurrency traders from South Korea will stop being interested in cryptocurrencies, because 20% is too much.  Good luck in everything!

I am afraid the tax they are proposing is ridiculous. %20 ? Which investment area do they take %20 other than cryptocurrencies? I think they should step back from this decision since it will cause a lot of people to look for ways to avoid the taxes. I hope not other countries follow this terrible path.

first of all the tax is too high it should be very less, like one or two percent and secondly I do not know and I am even unable to understand how they will be collecting the taxes.

the countries and the governments are now trying to find a way to impose tax on the cryptocurrency there are many ways they will try now and it is one of them

This is good news . Now the people of south korea which are using crypto can not pay tex for this. They can easily and legally use this plateform for earning. I think this is done due to bitcoins popularity in crypto world.

On 1/20/2020 at 8:37 PM, Moustafa said:

Yes, I think that many countries will impose taxes on digital currencies in order to be able to collect private money for the development of their country

Dear, many countries of the world restrict the work of cryptocurrencies and encryption, impose their laws, and that South Korea is one of the most important of these countries, they say if the will to accept encryption should be taxed, and that's what really happened. 

They are imposing tax to their citizen to generate revenue through crypto trader. That will help to boost the economy  of the country Ann they will fully be part of the digital advancement around the world. 

Well looking at it from a crytical angle I think it's better to impose these taxes, 

Some individuals and organizations can easily defraud innocent citizens of their wealths if such taxes are not properly imposed 

Yes my friend I heard about that South Korea is going to impose the text on the trading of the cryptocurrency in his country this is a good activity with this activity the trading of the crypto is improving

On 1/20/2020 at 2:37 PM, Moustafa said:

I think that many countries when they see that cryptocurrencies must be decentralized and they will not be able to access this, they may charge a percentage to large businesses because remember that countries stay based on their wealth and commissions so it makes a lot of sense that they will charge taxes when cryptocurrencies are allowed around the world.