Recommend some good coin - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saddamali

Recommend some good coin

These is a good suggestion you made, well in my own opinion I will recommend bitcoin because it never disappoint and is the most valuable coin but depending on your pocket because everything about it is high, morever you can choose litecoin or xrp because charges is not high and is affordable for a start in investment.

It is better to invest in the first ten businesses in the Queen Market Cap, as it has strong projects and will achieve great success, so there is no fear of losing it, such as DOT, LTC and SNX 

I think the best investment could be in Bitcoin as there are more chances of its rise so we can generate more profit of it and after that ETH is aslo a good option as these coins are stable and free of fear of going dead so we can invest in them to generate profit as tgere trading is also better than all others 

At this time, the currencies are all low, so I think that buying any of the famous and reliable currencies would be good, such as Ethereum, Litecoin, Pnt and Ripple, but I do not recommend buying Bitcoin now because it has returned to 31 thousand after it reached 42 thousand dollars and it is likely that it will fall again.

• +3 1

If you want to make trades the bitcoin is always the best one to do and if you want to hold a coin just go for the dogecoin and hold if for some years and you will be rich with that.

Everyone is now familiar with Bitcoin.  Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency.  Currently investing in Bitcoin is reaping the benefits of success.  I found out about it so I would say you can invest in business through bitcoin.

These are four of the best coin  cryptos on the market. It has been over a decade since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, the first and by far most popular form of cryptocurrency in the world. ...
Bitcoin (BTC) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
Litecoin (LTC) ...
Ethereum (ETH) 

personally i recommanded you use lite coin ...because Litecoin can produce a greater number of coins than Bitcoin and its transaction speed is faster,And litecoin transaction fees lower than another coin..

There are a large number of currencies that are listed but I have learned from the forum that a currency whose value should be negative and they should be sold as positive.  Then you can make money from here.

Firstly i will recommend you to start with bitcoin and take a good amount of capital. Secondly you can do trade with xrp. It is a good coin and the market value is also. Lastly you can use trx. Trx is the most popular coin now a days. A lot of traders and investors work with trx. I hope if you choose these coins and trade with right ways then you will earn some profit 

For short term trading You can get good Profit from the fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin, Etheteum , Litecoin as now a days these coins are not stable enough and fluctuates all day and ae can get the profit by doing daily trading in these coins.

I think Talk and the coinbase to type of coins on this side that I also work on this site because these are that coins which is very useful and valuable for the student and these are all type of people who are deprived of their education and physical work on due to the covid-19 so you also advised to all member to keep connected to these questions and earn a good profit through this site.

there are differents coins in many exchanges but if you wanna invest huge amount then buy Bitcoin but if you wanna invest a little amount then Buy Dot,Doge and Reef because they are future currencies

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• New draw live on X Twitter!         Don't forget to complete all 3 tasks to qualify. The $50 prize will be divided among 10 winners ($5 each). 3 tasks!        Subscribe and retweet               Mark 2 friends               Enter your NICKNAME in WINDICE                   This week, we are celebrating Mother's Day, a celebration honoring the mother of the family or individual, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society.     For this week's challenge, we will collect gifts as symbols of love to our beloved mothers.    
    • На этой неделе мы отмечаем День матери - праздник, посвященный матери семейства или отдельного человека, а также материнству, материнским узам и влиянию матерей в обществе.     Для участия в конкурсе на этой неделе мы будем собирать подарки в качестве символов любви для наших любимых матерей.             Новый розыгрыш в прямом эфире в X Twitter!Не забудьте выполнить все 3 задания,чтобы пройти квалификацию приз в размере 50 долларов будет разделен между 10 победителями(по 5 долларов каждому)   3 задания!                  Подписывайтесь и ретвитит        Отметьте 2 друзей                   Введите свой НИК в WINDICE  
    • Очень странно как-то получилось с этим 3-им уровнем, где раздали по 368.000 ММ почти 6 тысячам пользователям и не больше, хотя народу было очень много. Видимо нужно было проверять себя на элегибл, соответствие 10 дари и стейкинга подписав там их контракт, что я делал каждый день, видимо из-за этого получилось столько получить. А в Гелакси я не участвовал, хотя условия были в первой неделе простым.
    • Ого! А где это нужно было клэймить?) Там была кнопка, да?) Я что-то не понял, не видел у себя ее, хотя точно попадал на 3-ий этап... Мне вот 20к ММ дали, но уже не помню, это вроде было за GALXE компанию. У меня всего 120 ММ в итоге вышло, я значит за 3-ий этап не получил, странно. =(
    • Посмотрим что и как 8 мая, уже совсем скоро. Там же эирдроп делится на две части еще: эирдроп для "Masa Early Adopter" - тут мы мимо. Мы участвовали в "SBT Masa Airdrop Quest", по идее также будет, должны распределить 11 мая. 👀
    • Угу, новые задания появились, бесплатные я конечно выполнил, но вот до платных до сих пор не добрался... Хз, но раз время еще есть, то думаю сделаю какие-то. А лидеры потому и имеют столько понтов, т.к. делают транзакции и это грамотно. 
    • Эх, по факту уже завтра можно было бы получить 6 лвл, т.к. оказывается если бы 30 дней подряд в апреле выполняли ежедневные действия, то дали бы аж +1500 алмазов, а если 15 или больше дней, то +500 алмазов. Но я так понял не выполнил это. =(( Обидненько... 
    • Внедрили новую функцию — сканер QR-кода для быстрого и безопасного ввода адресов кошельков. Эта функция упрощает транзакции, позволяя пользователям сканировать QR-коды с мобильных устройств или изображений для мгновенного заполнения адреса кошелька. Больше нет необходимости вручную вводить длинные адреса, что снижает риск ошибок и ускоряет обмен. Для использования сканера кликните на иконку в поле ввода кошелька. Мы стремимся улучшать наш сервис, делая процесс обмена удобнее и безопаснее. Надеемся, вы оцените нововведения. *Проверяйте надежность сканируемых QR-кодов.С уважением,Команда Hinadex
    • Кошелек, который бездействовал более 10 лет, проснулся и перевел все 687 BTC ($43.9 млн) на другой адрес.  Пользователь (https://blockstream.info/address/15WZNLACuvcDrrBL2btDErJggnaMQtHh5G) купил монеты 12 января 2014 года, когда цена составляла $917 за 1 BTC. _____________________________________________________________________    1 750 000 Bitcoin - кошельков остаются неактивными более 10 лет — они суммарно содержат 1 798 681 BTC стоимостью $120 млрд. Некоторые кошельки периодически просыпаются и переводят монеты на другие адреса или на биржи.
    • Спрос на биткоин активно растет Цена биткоина в значительной степени зависит от институционалов, и рынок внимательно наблюдает за их активностью. В прошлую пятницу впервые был зафиксирован чистый приток средств в Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC) в размере $63 млн.   Запуск спотовых биржевых биткоин-ETF стал мощным толчком к росту криптовалюты. Это видно по индикатору чистой нереализованной прибыли/убытков (NUPL), который в настоящее время превышает значение 0,5. Это свидетельствует о фазе эйфории на рынке. Поскольку халвинг BTC считается бычьим событием, спрос на актив, как правило, растет вслед за сокращением вознаграждения за новые добытые блоки. Во время последнего бычьего цикла в 2020-2021 годах стадия эйфории была достигнута через восемь месяцев после халвинга. С другой стороны, в этот раз то же самое произошло почти за шесть месяцев до халвинга.   Таким образом, если ETF будут постоянно стимулировать спрос, восстановление может ускориться.   Взято из источника - https://ru.beincrypto.com/btc-dlya-vosstanovleniya/