Investment Boxes - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

Investment Boxes

Yes InvestBox is a place where you can invest your coins. For those who don't understand, don't try it because it can make you lose, but if you understand which coins will be potentially profitable to invest, you will get a profit

• +5 1

Invest boxes are very legit, before I got too scared to engage into it because I do not really know much about it. I would recommend you to invest into coins that you know, there you can find coins like bitcoin and dogecoin and these are pretty popular coins and are established. I suggest that you should engage into investments that do not require actions so it would not be hassle for you

• +4 1

You can invest in yobit invest box. They are really profitable but risky too. Cause all the investment sites are risky. It Completely depends on you to invest or not. 

• +3 1

If you do not knowingly invest then the investment box is very risky for you. I know investment boxes at Yobit are good but you need to analyze and practice different places before investing

• +2 1

You can earn double amount of your investment. So now make an investment in that yobit box and earn on daily Profit as bonus up to 12%. I have also make an investment their and I'm also getting double profit.

@Idaho Bruk @Thechamp @Glory39 @glory50  @The manager

One of the best place to earn something is the place investment box this is so worth it because tyou get to earn beautiful cashes and money beautiful enough to grow with and this is one way one if strategic they can be able to earn some that is worth while the best  we have to really define the greatest  of everything that works well in alll sides that we see around

• +5 1

@Thechamp @kikifam @JH Bipul

Some to the action that you see there are easy to perform but some are very tiring to really know and try them some you are not required to perform them therei s no other way but to try the best to really be good in trhing to find  wwhat would be the best one to work on but to me they are not as bad and we need to be good in knowing the bst o we best of wll is to really define  key aspect and this is powerful 

Investment boxes are profitable if you have good knowledge. But if you have limited knowledge it is best to read and have adequate research before investing.

Yobit Investbox is a great place to invest.  There we can deposit our earned coins and for that we get a certain amount of profit from there every day.  Anyone can buy and deposit coins if they want. Deposited coins can be withdrawn at any time.

I have not experience about the investbox investment. But the best option is the investment in the bitcoin. But there is also some action is required if anyone has the great idea about it kindly share it.

Dear the investment fund is really great, but the requirements and conditions of investing currencies vary from currency to currency, including those who ask to buy a certain currency in order to be able to invest and those who ask you to play a certain number of dice, and so on my friend. 

yobit's investbox requires you to invest in a cryptocurrency and this will give you a return either daily or weekly a percentage, although some also ask to do certain tasks in order to receive rewards which are to roll the dice with a certain amount of cryptocurrency as a bet and a certain amount of times where you must roll the dice and thus you can unlock the daily percentage before this.

I think yobit is the best for investing . It has investment box. Where you can invest you money and take a good profit. Yobit invest box is the best for everyone. If you can invest in box you can get a good profit at daily basis.

I have never invested in this option due to lack of capital, this is because I do not have any cryptocurrency at the moment in Yobit I look forward to investing in waves, which is a good project and I would recommend investing in the long term.

• +1 1

The investbox gives a 1% daily that is undoubtedly very good, you should always take into account a cryptocurrency or token that has good potential for a long time and that these can increase its value a little to obtain good profits adding to the 1% daily it's a good profit.

To invest in the yobit box you have to have the necessary knowledge in cryptocurrency, certainly this box has many benefits for us beginners, but as it has benefits it has losses for the sole reason of lack of knowledge, for this it is essential to have knowledge in the cryptocurrency in which it is established to invest, from there you will get very good profits from our knowledge and our dedication. Be careful with investments.

• +2 1

Investment box is one cool feature that to it has and you are certainly going to be profitable of you make use of it. However I would suggest that you review the coins that they have so that you won't be investing in a coin that is already dead or not valuable.

Hello dear friend, thanks for your post about investment box of the yobit exchange, I say I invested money to investment box and I got good profit initially but  at the end of the day I got nothing, so I have to control our greediness otherwise we can get profit at investment box.

There are some rules in the investment box that you have to follow. And the investor has some work to do every day. Then you can succeed by investing. Need to check its value every day.

You know that the investment box provides a certain percentage of your investment and I think the right time is one week and the investment box is a kind of opportunity for those crypto traders who want to earn with their own crypto after the investment

I do not think that it needs a lot of explanation because everything is written in Yobit, you should pay attention to the maximum and the minimum investment and the profit rate and to whether it is a daily or weekly investment plan, and there are some investments that require you to do tasks in order to obtain On your profits

• +2 1

56 minutes ago, Adrianna said:

I also saw this feature on yobit but I still don't apply this feature into practical work. Because of some lack of knowledge and money but I will start it very soon.

Do you have trouble in understanding the Yobit investbox? If so, just explore some decent topics already created on this forum. Just search "Investbox" in the search box of this forum and you will get all the results. You can also ask questions to this community to understand the things correctly. 

41 minutes ago, Haaydeaa said:

Hello mate! I am using the yobit investbox as of now. The talk token I earn here is put in investbox and earn an 1% interest everyday. The good thing in it is you can close anytime your investment if you want to stop.

Hmm TALK is nice to see in the Investbox but have you also noticed decent other investment option inside Yobit Investbox ? 

On 1/17/2020 at 1:35 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

Hi, on yobit i saw the tab for Investment Boxes, and i got lost on some of the actions required to invest.

If someone can explain what actions are needed that would be great, also, which investment box would you recommend to invest in?

The yobit is the best exchange in crypto world. It has many investment planes and it has invest box where you can get good profit at daily basis. If you invest in invest box you can get good profit without any trading or risk.

Well, my advice for you is that you should try to first read the comments of the experience people, but most importantly, the best way you can learn about yobit investbox is to watch some YouTube videos, i saw a very good Lectures on YouTube about yobit investbox.

Dear friend if you want to invest in the investboxe at yobit then you should select the best coin for investment because you can also lose your money in a starting if you have no experience or knowledge about the investment. And I think we cannot lose something in the investboxe because we can get profit on the daily basis.