How to secure your crypto currency... - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How to secure your crypto currency...

I have provided good advice to preserve our cryptocurrencies, but I want to add an important matter that we must maintain the security of the devices we use because if your device is hacked, it will penetrate your wallet so try to stay away from any undocumented sites and do not use the public Wi-Fi network

As I would like to think,

in the event that you need to save your coin on the web, at that point there are numerous wallet, which you trust as they have excellent standing in crypto market yet on the off chance that you need completely secure your digital money for long time, at that point I encourage you to utilize equipment wallet which are ideal to keep your crypto secure for long time.

Thanks for your post.....

• +2 1

We can save cryptocurrencies in wallets if we have more than one wallet So that if anything becomes on the wallet, we do not lose everything 

• +3 1

Thanks for sharing these methods that how we can secure our cryptocurrencies I am agree with your two points that you mentioned above in your post to secure the cryptocyrrency. I hope all members will get benefit from your post.

Edited by Adam786

I think, it is very important to the security of your crypto coins and the best is that if have many much crypto that get an hardware wallet that will be great .Most importantly, don't give out your personal information to other people,You can secure you crypto by using wallets that is really trusted.

• +3 1

My friend I want to tell you that you should to set the high security of your account of the cryptocurrency that is very helpful to protecting your account from the scammers and it also protect from the the members of the sperm they cannot stolen your money

Selection of wallets is main concern for ourself because many scammers are active and we should select the most secure and famous wallets. Its good idea to store our cryptocurrency in different wallets. I am using only trust wallet and store my crypto currency only in this wallet. Now I will join some others secure and reputable wallet for storing my cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Good wallets have to be used to keep cryptocurrencies safe and the security system of those wallets is very strong.  Crypto Coins will always be safe if you use Coinbase or Blockchain Wallets with strong passwords.  There are many third party wallets with crypto that should be avoided.

On 1/15/2020 at 10:32 PM, tienda said:

Yes of course there are many ways to secure your cryptocurrency, but all depend about us if we do thing good we will be attentive for anything that comes from scammers and hackers. To keep your crypto safe first you need to invest on the best hardware wallet and dont think any offers comes through your email to infect your machine.

Yes you right about this and in securing our wallet from this hackers and scammers we must used a strong password and activate the 2fa confirmation purposely for the safety of our account.

On 1/16/2020 at 4:27 AM, Migo said:

Not just the 2fa confirmation, you need to activate every possible feature in that wallet, ans choose the best wallet because à lot of them are not secure enough, and I suggest you to use hardware wallets, they are the best 

if there is not high amount in the wallet you do not need to turn 2fa on and if you have a big amount, it would not be stolen but still you can use it or not it will add some extra security and satisfaction to your heart.

I have multiple billetweras and these I put up to 2fa blocking and a pin because there are many ways to scam and I am very aware of these things for security reasons because I have read many people who have lost their money because of programs installed on their pc that Your information was stolen so you always have to be careful with this.

• +1 1

what's aforementioned is right if you should look forward to along with secure its assets, the stairs that need to stand by doing will be twain proof factors a well known without help apply to tend to be useful.

On 1/11/2021 at 6:35 PM, alexbofx said:

You are very right, we must also be careful, because our security depends on us, there are many people who take advantage and sometimes ask for the secret keys to our wallets, we should never give them as this is how they deceive many people and lose their money.

Security is not something to be taken with levity hand, some people discard their private keys because they believe they don't have anything there and think it's not worthy of holding not knowing that a day will come that they'll save into the Wallet and not securing their private keys will cost them to lose the savings

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for sharing this information with us.You are right that we have to do the needful actions for securing our cryptocurrency.There are many ways like we have to use wallets from known sources, don't keep all your cryptocurrency in a single place,store your cryptocurrency private keys and use strong passwords.Good luck to all.

• +2 1

It is a good idea to spread your coins into more than one wallet, especially if you have a good amount of them , for example if you have two Bitcoins it seems wise to divide them to two wallets, and you should pick good wallet too, and it is better if it has two steps authentication , this way you make sure that even if someone managed to get your password they cannot steal your coins. 

• +5 1

Dear friend, you must follow all safety steps, search for safe wallets, save the seeds in a safe place, and write down the private keys on a hard copy and save them in a secret place

I think if we write the seeds and then delete that file because no one can hack the system and no one will use that because i am doing this with my wallets and all my data is safe and i work another p.c every time not on that in which i will safe my accounts.

• +4 1

To be able to protect the crypto forex don't discuss personal data to be able to any person due to the fact many individuals are usually making an effort to utilize carry out frauds together with you thus become ingenious to share with you your details.

• +3 1

Most wallets enjoy high security in hot wallets, You only have to keep keywords in a safe place because they are the only way to access your coins.

If you want to secure your Cryptocurrency then you have to select the best wallet which can save your coins or can store it for a long term without any problems and according to me i would suggest you for yobit, metamask which i have experienced and its very good

• +3 1

I prefer to keep coins in one wallet, because I do not want to bother and all this time I have been keeping my PC device with the best antivirus and wallet code I saved in rar format with a code to open it

• +4 1

I think it is advisable to store your large amount of crypto currency in an offline wallet to prevent the threat of hacks and internet scamsIf the coin should be stored, using 2FA was the best way to secure your wallet. I'd like to use this method

• +5 1

Don't access your wallet from IP public. Use external hardware to save your asset and data. Last tip from me is change your password at lest once a month to avoid scammer. For me this is the safety ways and until now works.

• +3 1

We secure our cryptocurrencies just by choosing the best and most secured platforms that's we can hold and trade our cryptocurrencies more safely

• +2 1

To secure our crypto, we have to hide our all information in crypto what are danger for us. Also we have to make conscious to use many others sites how we can save our account from evil deeds who do it

• +3 1