Why Is Crypto Currency not Popular in the Philippines? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
LexBee68

Why Is Crypto Currency not Popular in the Philippines?

I think because of government promotions and government support, housing is a safe and easy way to deal with it.
  Here in my country we cannot work in a normal way.  We need a mediator to make a profit in the local currency and this leads to the weakness of the department in my country.  I hope it will spread and the government will support.
  Because it will facilitate many banking transactions for us

Well I don't even notice about that Mate but thanks for sharing this we us all kn cryptotalk we can't say Philippines isn't developed or civilised enough but I think it might be because of their government or majority didn't have access to an internet phone.

Agreeing to my conclusion they have the strict laws against the cryptocurrency. Possibly the individuals of Philipine are not much mindful around the cryptocurrency. In case they discover cryptocurrency usefull they will satart exchanging of cryptocurrency and it gotten to be conceivable within the future when the complete world had been exchanging with the cryptocurrency.

Dear with my little experience I think this is because of laws of this forum as we all know that the laws of this forum is very strict I think the issue is laws

That is one of the causes of issues for the Philippines who don't think about crypto, despite the fact that the crypto world is generally excellent and productive on the off chance that they discover, I am certain it will consistently be utilized as an exchange instrument. 

I think I it's because the Philippines central bank which regulates virtual currency exchange is yet to endorse cryptocurrency as a legitimate and profitable coins.

Hello friend, Not only is it banned in the Philippines there are a lot of countries banned from this forum, it can be banned due to the laws of the country, there are a lot of reasons why coded talk is not available in some countries. good luck my friend.

I think that people's doubts about dealing with Bitcoin cause their lack of knowledge of this type of currency, and the truth is that the same applies to countries in the Middle East.

People will never touch something they don't understand and no protection. I think most Philippines citizen already know crypto but in general understanding not the specific. Second reason is regulation and they can't afford risk. Need education and adaptation to use crypto but I'm sure soon they will take crypto just like us.

I think the Government of Philippine have not been legalised the Cryptocurrencies into their country yet. Because many of countries have bot accepted the Bitcoin yet and consider it as a scam. But it is also true that Bitcoin is now being accepted in world wide. The people of Philippine may also be thought the Bitcoin is scam or haven't been introduced to Bitcoin very well. But there will also be soon the Cryptocurrencies will be accepted in Philippine too.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Everything is dependent upon the rustic shack up. whatsoever sion don't have any recognition containing decryption as well as whatsoever don't employ also on the subatomic scale. Throughout South Korea, you may observe the govt. Laws plus diarrhetic utilization about cryptographic algorithms. But everything increases I am hoping.

In this aspect there must have a strong reason, either maybe by the rules and regulations of the forum, which they will find it difficult to operate in the forum or cryptocurrency as whole,if not I don't think cryptocurrency will be a forum which people that knows about it will not like to operate.

I do not know what is the reason for fear of speaking, as my friends and I sometimes spend long hours talking about cryptocurrencies and the best way to exchange them and protect them from theft, and these conversations are without restrictions or barriers

This crypto cash has picked up a parcel of notoriety within the display world. Numerous individuals around the world are working here to win a living. I moreover work here. I carry $ through YoBit in my stash. I gain $ 20-30 a day. I too contribute through TelegramBut from the way the crypto money is progressing, it can be said that it'll progress encourage within the future

Well i think that country is not familiar with cryptocurrency, there are some countries who can adopt cryptocurrency like Germany, Germany is now having an P2P exchange of crypto to their fiat currency which is very good for them.

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that has recently been launched Or people are becoming famous with a lot of speed inside Everyone likes it and wants to join this forum.Or because of your lack of time in the whole world.

Hey friend there are many countries that are unfamiliar with the cryptocyrrency and Philippines is also included in those countries ..In these countries the cryptocyrrency is banned therefore this is not popular. But I hope cryptocyrrency will be accepted by every country of the world in the future.

• +1 1

I would say, okay because the Philippines already sees the bad side of it.  However, I have heard that some restaurants in the Philippines are already accepting Bitcoin in payment methods.  Not sure about it. No friend of mine from the Philippines is connected because they don't know much about it but there may be a reason that their identity was not found through Bitcoin they don't have this knowledge or they may face some fraudulent activity through it  Thanks guys.

This may be because the government has imposed sanctions on their users.  This may be one of the reasons for the fear. Second, they may not believe in cryptocurrency.I think the issue will change gradually and inevitably the knowledge, understanding and accurate picture of this market will reach everyone, not just in the Philippines.

Welcome with me

Perhaps, they don't believe the bitcoin concept with its advantages and characteristics
They believe only the tangible thing, in addition to being banned by the Philippine state

I don't know very much about it but i think there are some countries on which the crypto currency is band or the people of Philippines must think that it's a very big scam so maybe they don't want to take risk and invest their money it's my personal opinion 

I think In Philippines they do not want to use it or the law are being on them. So they afraid from country law. They do not rust on the cryptocurrency. They trust on paper currency. Which is present in every country.

• +5 1

I don't know my dear friend but as I know many countries have not allowed the cryptocurrency Philippines maybe one of them maybe they can't like digital currency. 

I think not only in the Philippines but in many countries that seek to maintain paper currency by restricting cryptocurrencies and preventing them from dealing with them, but soon no one will be able to stop the spread of cryptocurrencies and countries will find a way to deal with them.