Why Is Crypto Currency not Popular in the Philippines? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
LexBee68

Why Is Crypto Currency not Popular in the Philippines?

Cryptocurrencies will take some time to be introduced all around the world including philipines. I hope this forum can play an important role in its introduction in the world.

• +3 1

In the Philippines, yet in all the world Bitcoin is obscure, in light of the fact that it is an elusive money first and unrecognized, and on the grounds that exchanging is a hazardous cycle for the lion's share.

Actually the rising position of crypto currencies especially bitcoin make the countries worries regarding their hard currency because it will become devalue and crypto will take its place and that government will not have control on it. And people are actually not interacted with crypto world so they think it as insecure because of no control on it by any specific group of people.

• +2 1

Crypto forex isn't famous in any usa additionally in my usa no person is aware of this forex or communicate approximately it due to the fact humans are afraid for that they do not Know. For all is some thing new however grade by grade the sector will understand it and accept as true with it do not worry approximately that

On 1/13/2020 at 9:47 PM, LexBee68 said:

A lot of people are afraid if we are talking about bitcoins or any other crypto currencies.  Why is it so? Especially in the Philippines, people are skeptical about it.

Cryptocurrencies are becoming famous and different coutries have started replacing their traditional currency with digital currency. In a lot of countries cryptocurrencies are not famous because these things take time, slowly after seeing and analyzing the benefits of cryptocurrencies the world will start shift to it. 

Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency is not liked by many people in many countries, not only in the Philippines, because they are relatively new currencies and people are still afraid to trade in them, especially because of their fluctuating price

I think my friend that this reputation may be due to the laws of the country itself or there are no people promoting this business there. I hope for a better future because I believe that the world will be the focus of attention and trading in cryptocurrencies.

i think people afraid to talk about bitcoin because of the law of the country.

I don't know about crypto accept on Philippines or not but people afraid for hard law

Hello there mate, as indicated by my assessment, I think the individuals of most nations are hesitant to acknowledge the Cryptocurrencies on account of the less information about it. They likewise apprehensive from paying the high content upon tha crypto. They seldom utilized paper cash of their nation and accept on it. They're not trusting on Cryptocurrency and have the dread of losing cash in crypto.

Hi mate, All things considered, I am new to here and new to crypto, I cannot reveal to you why the cryptocurrency is not known, other than what I am stating to you by exchanging the post of the other part, there are fundamental rules of the problem that there are no rules to give permission for cryptocurrency according to these principles, therefore, cryptocurrency is not the mainstream.

• +1 1

This is normal my friend, there are some countries that have not dealt with the cryptocurrency in a good way and are still far from this field, so you must be patient and work hard to contribute to its circulation more in your country, as it is the future of the global economy.

The reason ..why phillippines in my nation bitcoin not prevalent since we do not need your virtual cash supplant the computerized cash and part of individuals known almost and how to utilize they can't believe in crypto cash we accept in paper cash since it is secure and secure to utilize possibly same considers happen in phillipines..

• +1 1

Hello my friends, I think that the people of the Philippines are very afraid of exchange and if it is more digital currencies but not only they are afraid, my point of view is that there are still many countries that have not yet been reported and this leads That in some places they also ban them for me is a big mistake but how the world is going soon we will see them that they are interested.

• +1 1

Not only in one country, cryptocurrencies are considered illegal in many countries and this is the main reason of underrating. Despite of digitalisation many countries not willing to accept crypto and this is very unfortunate.

• +2 1

You make a interactive topic into the forum , crypto my not be popular in Philippines because many people my not be having interest in it or not aware of it , though some people take it as if there is not any profit in it

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/13/2020 at 9:47 PM, LexBee68 said:

A lot of people are afraid if we are talking about bitcoins or any other crypto currencies.  Why is it so? Especially in the Philippines, people are skeptical about it.

Dear mate, To be sure various countries limited cryptographic cash. May be Philippines is in one of them. In every country have different laws that why a couple of countries confined computerized monetary standards.

Digital currencies will be recognized by the whole world as the encrypted currency is increasing day by day and this is what makes currencies progress and enjoy very great popularity and in the coming future, cryptocurrencies will be the currency of the world where many people use it in exchanges and purchases and a lot of various services

the laws of utilizing bitcoin within the Philippines may well be strict that why it happens and it's not as it were for the Philippines but moreover for a part of districts happening same things.

Maybe they don't know about much of cryptocurrency or their law is strict and don't allow cryptocurrency. They don't allow cryptocurrency. That's why cryptocurrency is not popular in Philippines. Maybe they don't have much idea about crypto. That's why.

Dear friend according to my opinion Philippines do not believe the concept of bitcoin and because it is intangible currency and not only Philippines in many other countries Bitcoin is not so popular. 

• +3 1

The digital currency such as Bitcoin not famous in the world not only Philippines but also their are hundred of country people are scare about it and they not used it as my friends unaware of this.

Edited by TALHA 999

Maybe the circulation of Philippine bitcoin is very low.  It may be that the Philippine government has enacted strict laws on the operation of bitcoin.It may be that they have little idea about cryptotalk and they are unaware that cryptotalk can be earned. I think so my friend.

• +2 1

It may be because of not interest I the cryptocurrency or their didn't have it idea to work in the platform or it my be the income is little in their house that is why they didn't participate in this great forum.

• +1 1

Every country has its own law. It may be possible that this country have any law about cryptocurrency platform which is not established in this country. Or it may be possible that coins of which cryptotalk forum associated are not allowed.

• +1 1

I think maybe people of philippines don't have enough idea about cryptocurrency. If they have enough idea they start using cryptocurrency. Because it is very much profitable currency. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.