Why Is Crypto Currency not Popular in the Philippines? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
LexBee68

Why Is Crypto Currency not Popular in the Philippines?

I don't know much about it because i don't have any friends connected from Philippines but there may a reason that they are not identified through bitcoin they don't have the knowledge of it or they would have faced any fraud activities through it.

Hi there I think Philippine not just Philippine and I think one or two Asian countries where cryptotalk talk is not popular because of the because of due to the lack of people education or something they don't believe these platforms because there are a lot of camping technique are used in other platforms are there just earn money in a old-fashioned way

hello dear members new version because I hope you all are good and doing great on this platform first of all I want to tell you that your brother I do not know about your country why cryptocurrency is not popular in your country I don't know about that because I have no search about this so I think seniors can help out you about this topic

• +3 1

The usage of cryptocurrencies in the Philippines is not well-known, and just a few people know what it is. Nevertheless, I've noticed that only young people know what it is and how to use it, and even if they do, they don't want to share their knowledge in order to exclude rivals, especially in how to operate here and on bitcointalk. Many users simply want to be underlings or bosses.

Edited by Malik Abi

Hello my friend, I think that there may be some countries in which cryptocurrencies have not spread widely and work in their fields is limited to a part of the people who are interested and do not have full confidence in it, and it may also be that some people cannot work in the field of cryptography because it is prohibited in Their country, I wish all of my friends here at the crypto talk good luck.

• +2 1

Some countries are afraid of these cryptocurrencies that we work with and for fear of the devaluation of their currency that is traded within the country, so they think that they will lose the value of their currency in this area and this is wrong.

• +5 1

You have to know that the Philippines is not at its best, the strict blockade measures have affected economic activity. Cryptocurrency is having a worldwide impact due to the benefits that are obtained, they will surely reconsider studying that issue.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello everyone, 

Cryptocurrency is not popular in Philippines because of their government law and Crypto not only popular in Philippines but it is also not popular in others countries such south Asian countries and African countries.

My friend, because people in the Philippines do not know about cryptocurrencies at all or that good money is gained through them, and likewise in third world countries they doubt the truth of cryptocurrencies

• +3 1
  • +5 1

On 1/13/2020 at 11:47 PM, LexBee68 said:

A lot of people are afraid if we are talking about bitcoins or any other crypto currencies.  Why is it so? Especially in the Philippines, people are skeptical about it.

There are several countries that have legalized cryptocurrency, but there are still many countries that still prohibit cryptocurrency, one of which might be the Philippines. In my opinion, countries that have not accepted cryptocurrency include the Philippines because the country is afraid that with cryptocurrency in that country, the bank or currency will be disrupted. In addition, the country does not get taxes or income from cryptocurrency transactions because it does not yet have rules governing cryptocurrency.

As of now, I think there are larger population that know about cryptocurrency in the Philippines. It is just most don't know where and how to get or buy cryptocurrencies. Some also thinks that cryptocurrency or bitcoin is just a scam and it's very sad.

I do not know what is the main reason for this, but I have noticed that the third world countries have won the highest ranks in the search for digital currencies, and the reason for that is that they are poor countries and are constantly looking for a new mechanism for earning and that is why cryptocurrencies have gained popularity there.

• +2 1

Hai hello mate. Welcome to this huge world crypto. Nice to meet you. Hope you are doing well. Wenknow some countries restricted this site. An account of the ban of their country. I thinks they have no the proper knowledge about the digital currency. 

• +1 1

أعتقد أن السبب في ذلك هو أن قيعانهم الصعبة في بلدهم فيما يتعلق بالعملات المشفرة أيضًا ربما لا يعرف الناس في الفلبين عن العملات المشفرة أو الأشخاص الذين يعلمون يخافون من العمل هنا

Not only Philippines ,there are many countries where crypto currency is not popular.There may have some reasons.possibley they don't have enough idea about digital currencies.possibley digital currencies not so popular there.another reason can be they don't know about crypto world for some reason

Edited by Himel2021

The matter is not limited to the Philippines, my dear, but there are many countries around the world that do not trust Bitcoin because you do not know its strength and high value.

• +4 1

I think that because the low of thier country or because the people don't know about crypto currencies and the people who knows afraid from dealing with crypto currency

• +2 1

In most countries of the world the same thing is due to its lack of prevalence in the country or because of the country's laws and policies ... and it may also be because people do not know it well.

• +2 1

Very important question my friend .. Thank you very much ... I don't have sufficient knowledge to answer this question .. But I think and in general from my humble point of view.. If anything, we want to have popularity .. We must. We know the world on it .. Through awareness classes or anything else ...

Yes, in some countries it is forbidden to use Bitcoin or any currency other than the local government currency, in addition to the fact that cryptocurrencies need some time to gain the required confidence, I think that with the passage of time all countries and peoples will recognize this technology and cryptocurrencies will dominate the economy Global

It can clearly be said because of their laws. Maybe their authority or the government doesn’t support  crypto currency that’s why is not popular there. And because they don’t want to engage in virtual money

dear friend I think the Philippines is not getting interest in the Bitcoin because the value of Bitcoin is increased every day so their countries is not allowed to working on Bitcoin so that's why they have not interested in this type of any digital currency

Cryptocurrency is not popular in many countries, because they are considered to be high risk investments, due to the rapid change in the prices. I am, however, surprised to hear that crypto is not popular in Philippines as it is legal in that country and as a result i would have believed that the market would therefore be larger. Perhaps you can aid in promoting crypt and growing the industry in your country.

The doubts that revolve among people because of their lack of work on these platforms that offer cryptocurrencies and the sites that explain them are placed. Either those who dealt in these currencies and were able to obtain them and the mechanism of working actively and intelligently and earning profits will not complain or complain about these actions.

The reason is that working in the field of cryptocurrencies is prohibited and unauthorized in the Philippines, and anyone who participates in the cryptocurrency schemes is punished with a fine and imprisonment.