How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

On 1/13/2020 at 3:57 PM, hmind said:

Through a percentage in terms of population geographical problems and in terms of technological knowledge. How many percent do you think people understand crypto in your audience?

unfortunately i can confirm a low percentage. they have no knowledge . As long as the media continues to do bad publicity, people will be afraid to invest their money. But the statistics are encouraging and important growth is expected in the coming years. According to a study in my country 50% of people who use cryptocurrencies are between 26 and 45 years old.

I think trading in Ukraine is not popular and famous work,because people don't study something new and if they heard of "trading" ,they thing that to difficult for them

5 minutes ago, mody2020 said:

It is difficult to determine how many people know cryptocurrencies in my country due to the difficulty of identifying them, but not many people know them

Do not rush, the whole world will deal with it, because transactions in cryptocurrencies are much faster

I can not answer exactly, but I guess about 5% of people in my country are familiar with digital currency. Of course, in the coming years, this amount will be much more than this.

Edited by Ftmkh79

It is difficult to determine its percentage, and because the issue is not widespread in my country, but let me say that it is a percentage that does not exceed 10 percent.

La zona donde vivo no hay mucha gente que conozca de criptomonedas y los que conocemos algo de criptomonedas no logramos entender todo el concepto en general me incluyo. He tratado de hablar de las criptomonedas con amigos y me miran como si fuera de otro lugar.

In my country, cryptocurrencies are known a lot because due to the economic crisis we have at the moment, they have been forced to look for money by other means and many are involved in trading issues with bitcoin and others!

It's hard to know how many people know about crypto or bitcoin but i think it depends on the level of education , standard of living and internet services. In my country i think thier are many people who know

60% of our population are illiterate but for those are glued to internet knows it but they have little knowledge about it.

To answer this question, you need a specific statistic for the country. One thing is for sure, they are not used everywhere yet.

Lots of people know about this in my country because my country's economy is really sucks therefore people wants to passive income things 

I think a lot of people... But very small amount of them are doing something or trying to learn or understand new things, new knowledge

In my country only a limited group of people know about cryptocurrency management, most have a traditional enfonque about what money management should look like, which makes it very difficult to incorporate this type of market, coupled with people's global knowledge of this very important issue.

• +4 1
  • +5 3

35%-40% people in my country know crypto and only 20% peoples work but they work as silently 

The research company Blockchain Chainalysis published in August of this year 2020 the results of a study carried out where it reveals that Venezuela is the South American nation occupies the third box when it comes to the use of cryptocurrencies.

Remittances and escape from hyperinflation have been the main reasons Venezuelans are so familiar with cryptocurrencies, as presented by the report.

In my country 80 percent of people know about Bitcoin and 
10 percent of people own Bitcoin (legal).😃

nationally I belong to India , their isn't too much memebr who know about bitcoin as well other Crypto currency , some of them think that Crypto market is like a gambling their is higher chance that we will lost our fund their . there isn't more than 20% of total popularity who know about this Market .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

There are 40% people are known crypto currency in my country. It was very sad news when I know it. Government should take necessary step to increase popularity in crypto currency in my country.

Although the number of crypto uses is widely spread around the world, the last formula is that about 35% of the people in my country know about crypto and they use it.  But hopefully soon it will become even more so.

• Useful or interesting 1

Certainly I do not know how many people can be today in the world of cryptomonies but I see that every day more people are entering this world to learn, invest, have more knowledge or just out of curiosity, I think that in recent years every day is making known the world of cryptomonies that came to revolutionize the world economy.

• +5 1

It is said that the use of bitcoin in Colombia is equivalent to 2% of GDP. The value is not regulated by the authorities and many businesses are carried out through these chains. After China and Nigeria, our country is where virtual money is used the most.
And it is that in Colombia you can see the boom that the so-called virtual money or cryptocurrencies have had that, in addition to not physically existing, are not issued by any financial authority, it is decentralized, that is, it is not regulated or supported by the Bank of the Republic , since its base is made up of the same users of electronic currency and they support each other.

A study by Citi Research indicates that the use of bitcoin in Colombia is equivalent to 2% of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of the country.

Dear Auxilium community,

You’ve probably seen we’re working on an issue at the moment found in transactions from Mercatox to the Auxilium wallet. Like mentioned earlier people with outstanding withdrawal requests don’t need to worry about their funds being lost. Once we’ve fixed the issue the transactions will come through.