Which one is the best wallet in crypto world - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
roktim khan

Which one is the best wallet in crypto world

Blockchain because it is safe as it is considered a leader in the portfolios and it has a new update every time as it contains many digital currencies in addition to the feature of the exchange between currencies

The best wallet for cryptocurrency is the famous blockchain wallet and I prefer to work with it and save your money with it because it is the basis of everything and I advise you to save your money in it to ensure the digital currencies in it

i think coinbase is great in storing your bitcoin and other popular altcoins n the market. Also you could use myetherwallet as your ERC-20 wallet address which you could store your altcoins for a fast and secure transactions.

• +3 1

There re many wallet but I am using yobit.it is the best wallet.it is the safe and secure wallet.my money is safe here.I suggest you to use yo bit wallet.it is a good wallet.

• +3 1

Wallets are one of the most important in the world of cryptocurrency, security about wallets must also be really good. I prefer myetherwallet for my crypto storage, as I have been using this wallet for a long time and so far so good. You can try myetherwallet as it is the best wallet right now.

• +1 1

Trust wallet would be the best wallet that I ever used. It supports a lot of cryptocurrency and it is convenient to use because it is associated with Binance so you can easily transfer cryptocurrency from wallet to exchange and also the same with exchange to wallet.

12 hours ago, MuhammadHamza said:

I think in this  case coinbase is the best wallet. I am using this wallet and my experience to use it is good. Its exchange fee is also low. That's why mostly people use this. 

Yes my dear friend you are saying right coinbase is the Best wallet for the cryptocurrency here you pay the low fees and it's a 100 percent trusted... Not hacked anyone these wallet...

The crypto world is dominated with series of technology and this goes a long way in expressing what is known as a wallet. A wallet is an account that you.keep your coin, I.don't really encourage using wallets only rather using exchange wallets is always good.for you to get more gain from it. Exchange wallets like yobit wallet is always good and advisable

There's a lot of wallet in market but I suggest that coinbase is the best and secured wallet and I'll used coinbase also and there's a authentication sign-in everytime you log in. If you want other wallet you to double check your wallet because there's a lot of fake wallet they can hack your wallet and your coins and wallet disappear soon

• +5 1

Coinbase is the best wallet to safe the coins or for the BTC because coinbase is so much secure and good online wallet where we can safe unlimited BTC and any time we can send that to another wallet with low fee because it is best so much for us.

• +1 1

There are lot's of wallets available and telling you what is the best is not that easy, we don't know what is your standard for a wallet to call it the best. Most of the wallets available are offering the same thing, they can assure you that your money will be safe because of it's security. As of now I'm using a wallet that is only available here in our country and that is the best for me

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

There are usually quite a few wallets in the online world, but most of them are the most trusted in the crypto world and I consider the Coinbase Wallet to be the most complete security. This wallet offers more security to each user and you can securely hold your money securely.

There are many good wallets in cryptocurrencies world but trust wallet is considered as one of the best. You can stake eight currencies in it. You also have an opportunity to earn staking rewards.

The best Crypto wallet are the blockchain and coinbase wallets with strong security mechanism and best for use and best for the crypto currency and bitcoins. It support multiple coins and have different features.

Best crypto wallet is metamask in the world as came to know about this in and it gives best security features also and various other features it also has and has smooth payout

In the current time I'm storing my coins in yobit and I'm satisfied until now, I used many wallets before but some of them are required for high fees in withdraw or deposit, but there is coinpot wich is good, you can try it

Coinbase is best wallet in every aspect. So it is on top in wallets list. But you can also use hardware wallet like trezor. Which can plugged into your system when you need. It is more safe than online wallet.

For ERC20 tokens, I recommend to use MEW or metamask this is good wallet so far. For bitcoin I guess I recommend you to use coinbase good for bitcoin wallet

There are some age of Violet we can now say which one work in different countries for sadly for me I think your bit has and good valet and we can do trading and investing from that very easy it is somewhat user-friendly different coins are available in the forum.

There is no wallet that is the best, you have to look in what coins you have and think of the best security. There are hot wallets that are online always, and cold wallets that you can use for higher security. Better go with hardware wallet that would be the best security.

Coinbase is the best wallet for me among cryptocurrency wallets.  Coinbase Wallet is the perfect choice for holding cryptocurrencies for a long time.  The security system in Coinbase Wallet is very strong and keeps the coins safe.  Coinbase Wallet is very popular in terms of usage and any coin can be easily transacted quickly.

• +3 1

On 1/13/2020 at 4:24 PM, fuer44 said:

I can't say the best, because what you just mentioned is a good wallet. Yobit is also good, binance is also good. I think those are the right choices for storing your crypto assets.

Yobit is the good exchange and also the binance exchange but i just say that Blockchain is the best and secure wallet in the crypto market and we know that we make good money through this market and change our life in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion the best crypto wallet is yobit, beside it there are many other sites that provide facility such as coinbase ,but alot of users use yobit wallet to withdraw their money.

Blockchain because it is safe as it is considered a leader in the portfolios and it has a new update every time as it contains many digital currencies in addition to the feature of the exchange between currencies

The best wallet for cryptocurrency is the famous blockchain wallet and I prefer to work with it and save your money with it because it is the basis of everything and I advise you to save your money in it to ensure the digital currencies in it