I can control the price of any crypto currency - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

I can control the price of any crypto currency

Cryptocurrency can not be controlled by some one or couple of people but we can make some pump or dump with huge volume. If we have 50 btc and buy single coin with 50 NYC then coin get huge volume and will pumped

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

it is just depends on our thoughts that with good funds we can control bitcoin and other crypto specially bitcoin.no one can control bitcoin but if in huge amount if we sell or buy then it make little effect on current price

• +3 1

Yes you can control the price of any coins. But for this you have to buy coins at huge volume and sell them also at huge volume. I think if you have lots of bitcoin you can do that. Basically crypto market work on this way. So you can control it by buying and selling coins.

• +2 1

You must enter large amounts in order to make a difference and change in the prices of cryptocurrencies and their markets, as the cryptocurrencies are distinguished by being dependent on the speculations that are conducted on them by the owners 

Yes. In cryptocurrency every owner have his rights of his part of the coins.He can easily hold them or sell them as his wish.So everyone is a controler of that coin.Bit if you want to impact the coins price hugely you must have a huge coins.Otgerwise the impact will be so less that we can never see that.

• +2 1

On 1/13/2020 at 2:32 PM, kingsbtc said:

I can control the price of any crypto currency. Since is demand and supply that controls the price of crypto, if I am given like 50BTC Don't you think it's very easy for me to control the price of crypto by pumping them

Yes dude i thinks that if you have 50btc then you would control. Nit control just increase or decrease it by selling or purchasing the coins. But 50 BTC is a very huge amount. No body can buy 50 BTC.

• +2 1

I think only one person cannot control the price of any cryptocyrrency because the pumping and dumping of the prices depends upon the supply and demands. But if you have 50BTC then you can dump or pump the price of cryptocyrrency because you have big amount of the bitcoin.

I honestly don't think that is possible, we don't know the rate at which cryptocurrency has taken over in the world, it has reached a level that all and every rich man would like to have some Bitcoin to hide his or her financial funds, most especially politicians

You can't control the market with just 50 BTC for a longer time because crypto market is biggest & 50 BTC isn't higher amount to control BTC market for a long time. You could control some altcoin prices with 50 BTC I think but for Bitcoin it's a hard job.

Dude as 50 BTC is not a small quantity and it is hard to achieve it but if you have then you can somehow control the prices but not completely handle it you just can pump up or down it..

Cryptocurrencies are totally autonomous and it is not possible to control the price of a cryptocurrency, you can speculate but not control, cryptocurrencies are an unalterable chain of blocks and without any influence from third parties, therefore it is a very good market, if you want to have Some kind of influence on the price of the cryptocurrency has to have a gigantic amount of money and buying and selling a cryptocurrency makes it go up or down, it is the influence that we could have on such a cryptocurrency, well, that is the little knowledge that I have regarding the crypto world.

• +2 1

On 1/13/2020 at 2:32 PM, kingsbtc said:

I can control the price of any crypto currency. Since is demand and supply that controls the price of crypto, if I am given like 50BTC Don't you think it's very easy for me to control the price of crypto by pumping them

Yes you can control but if you have a that coins in high amount if you want to drop bitcoin price so at least you have 2k bitcoin and then directly sell 200 or 300 bitcoin the price of bitcoin will be down at that time because cryptocurrency depends on demand and supply.

It depends on the coin. You can manipulate a coin with low marketcap and volume with that kind of money. But for the coins with high market cap, like Bitcoin, Ethereum and many of these coins in the first 50 rank of market cap, it is no so easy to manipulate them, you would need tons of money to do that. In markets, these kind of people are called as "whales" 

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

You cannot control the price of a currency. It will depend entirely on its price regulations and the movement or activities of marketer. Regardless of the size of the BTC you are given, it is never possible to control the size. That is why it is better to invest depending on the market conditions depending on the price..

• +2 1

Hello mate. You have think the way you suppose to do knowing the influence the 50 BTC would have in cryptocurrency market if you have it but i don't just its possible you control the price of the Bitcoin market to pump as bitcoin is been regulated that its not controlled by anyone.

It is an online business one or two people do not work in it,millions of people are working inside.No one person can control the price of cryptocurrency because the currency rate depends on the market that its demand is being increasing or decreasing.

I personally think that 50 Bitcoin could not affect as much aa to change the price or to actually control it, I personally think that apart from the supply and demand, there are still other factors that are not being disclosed to the public that are reasons for the cryptocurrency price change

Any users have a right to influence the value of crypto currency because crypto currency changing because of them. One of the example is whales, they have many coins and this movement can have an effect to the crypto currency and its value.

With 50btc you can control crypto for only a short time because its price its been controlled by the market and not a single person! Maybe when you have 50btc then control other coins like LTC, DASH maybe

if you bought tokens of an cheap cryptocurrency with 50BTC this currency will pump and the price will increase. But as soon this happens every one will sell his tokens and there will be no demand of 50BTC

Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone, the developers already said that when they launched bitcoin, it is true that 50 bitcoin is huge quantity of bitcoin but you can't control bitcoin anyway, there is no other method for this

Well i dont think that it will be possible because like what crypto is, it is a devetralized currency that will no one can access and control it in short no one has the power to control the price of any currency

it is just depends on our thoughts that with good funds we can control bitcoin and other crypto specially bitcoin.no one can control bitcoin but if in huge amount if we sell or buy then it make little effect on current price

This amount of bitcoin will not have a strong impact on the market. In order to be able to influence the market, large amounts of bitcoin like 10,000 bitcoin must be pumped

It’s not as easy as it sounds. You should have more than 50 BTCs to manipulate the market because if you take all the market capitalization of cryptocurrency, you will see that 50 BTCs are only a small percentage of all conventional money. There is more play space for other whales with more investment.