How do i check Yodollar balance? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Stonez

How do i check Yodollar balance?

Hello, my dear friend, on this wonderful and useful platform for everyone. You only have to go back to Robert and enter the Telegram page and it will be a page in which I have my balance, so you can access it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You can do this through your Telegram app, which has the price of all currencies In this application, there are also many channels that talk about cryptocurrencies and their trading.

• +5 1

I have no idea what Yodollar is. With Yobit we can learn all the cryptocurrencies and check our balance. Ask an experienced member for more information.

• +1 1

Hello my friend and n Yobit platform you going to see all coins and tokens you have on balance list , if you have yodollar balance and not excited on Yobit then Yobit does not support that coin , unfortunately your coins might be gone if they not there , you better to check if the coin that you going to transfer to any platform that it's supported there first before doing the deposit .

All I learn from this aspect is that will be done at the telegram platform try and do research on thing like this before investing into them because when things like this happen and you didn't have the knowledge you may loss all your income.

Does this mean the same as yobit balance?  If it is the same, you will be able to find it when entering your Yobit account,  and you can find it in the Telegram app , and I think that there are other ways to find it, but this currency is very expensive and requires very high fees, if you like you can convert it to a less expensive currency

• +3 1

You can check your balance in telegram app, and everything new will be shown in this app, there is nothing about this token in yobit maybe we will see it in yobit in 28 January, because this is the launch date for this token

Hello dear members I hope you are good in doing great work on this platform firstly I question with you dear you have received your yodadollar if you received in the new you should go to the your pit Instagram group and go to the menu and when check the balance

• +2 1

You have to go back to Telegram on the robot. There is a feature called My Balance. Once you click on it, all your balance will appear there.

Do you mean the latest yodollar airdrop? You can access them via the Telegram software. Your guess is as good as mine as to how to pass them to your yobit account. I have some yobit dollars as well, but I'm also trying to work out how to get them into my yobit account. I'm confident that the other more seasoned participants will share their wisdom with us.

You can do this through your Telegram app, which has all the currency prices in this app, there are many channels that talk about cryptocurrencies and their trading.

claim yodollar go yobit exchange left side their add shows when click the option you redirected the yobit official telegram channel join the channel their you see yobit exchange bot name spamming do better next time. Anyway simply go to the telegram and the bot and just follow the instructions and you will see your balance but the value is still unknown but in January 28 it will be tradable.

You can take a look at your stability in telegram app, and the entirety new can be proven on this app, there may be not anything approximately this token in yobit perhaps we can see it in yobit in 28 January, due to the fact that is the release date for this token

You can do that via your Telegram app, which has all of the foreign money expenses on this app, there are numerous channels that communicate approximately cryptocurrencies and their trading.

Truly essentially you can bot what is in your wire record and you can see it just as the parity area.in the event that you check your parity just return to the bot of the eardrop on the wire and discover the element name my equalization. select this choice and see your parity.

Do you imply the current airdrop of yodollars? You can view them at the telegram app. As for the way to switch them for your yobit account your bet is as suitable as mine. I additionally have the ones yobit bucks however im nonetheless looking to determine out the way to transfer them to the yobit account. Im quite certain the alternative greater skilled individuals will proportion their expertise with us..thanks for examine my comment.

Well, my friend, first of all, I would like to point out a point .. Writing your topic must be more than 100 characters .. In Al-Falqa, I do not have knowledge about your question and I do not have information about it .. But through my reading of the members ’responses, I have an idea of what you want to search for, of course. Also, there are answers to your question .. I hope that you have benefited from the responses of the members. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

I really don't know about yo dollar but try to watch youtube with it, i mean there are lotbof youtubers who were telling people about it. I think they can be a great help since they also talk about cryptotalk and yobit's benefits. 

ruly essentially you can bot what is in your wire record and you can see it just as the parity area.in the event that you check your parity just return to the bot of the eardrop on the wire and discover the element name my equalization. select this choice and see your parity.

The bottom line is that I don't know about your dollar. If anyone knows you are a dollar, please share the information. It will help others to know about this thing. I think it will be beneficial and profitable.

If you don't see a yoda among your coins in your yobit telegram exchange bot, you didn't get any; several people participated in the airdrop but didn't get any yo dollars for various reasons.

Every problem, issue or every single question may be difficult because it is a question. It may be easy for someone who knows but may be difficult for those who don't knows the answer. So you are asking about yobit dollar balance. You can see it in top left corner. It's easier.

dear i joined this platform just a 1 month ago so i do not have enough knowledge and information about the yoda dollars but dear through reading comments of senior members i am able to know that we can check yodadollars balance on telegram and dear besides this i also learn a lot of knowledge about this which i was know before so thanks to senior members 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.