How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 66 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

I don't know how much I can bear the loss but I think I am good at tolerating failure without giving up.  I was exposed to scams and lost a lot of money in the past, but now I am more cautious and have good experience and have started to learn different areas of earning from cryptocurrencies.  I endured loss and failure without giving up and that's the best thing I've ever done.

The types of failure vary, as there are types of failure or risks and loss that no one can bear, such as losing all that you have, and no one can bear to lose everything, but bearing the loss if it was according to a well thought out plan and failed, this is normal and the risk may be less if you have  More experience in choosing the right time and currency for investment.

No business is without risk.
But when you are patient, not hasty and wise in dealing, I believe that you will be completely safe from risks.
This is in my opinion.
I wish you success.

I am very willing to take risks. Although not at first. Rather want to enhance the experience before. And then want to work with risk. Because nothing good can ever be done without risk. The greater the success in life, the greater the risk. So we should learn from this.

Dangerous and risky ways are the ways to reach destiny. But sometimes it may reaches us to the wrong destination and wrong place. In this journey, sometimes you become successful and sometimes become unsuccessful. So risks are necessary to won and also to lose. So bs careful in every choice you choose.

Well I've already take the risks in crypto world especially in trading world and yes from the start I'm scared to loss money and very cautious in everything I do, and that's why I overcome those risk and fears, of course even now there's still a risk but it for you on how will you handle those risks.

For me, I never like to take risks, especially in the field of currency trading, but sometimes we need to take risks.I can't afford to lose .But I have to, and everyone has to prepare themselves to deal with losses in case they happen.

• +4 1

According to my opinion only invest the amount that you are already ready to lose. Consider the amount you will invest on cryptocurrencies already lost, and thus you reduce the emotional stress when you actually lost your funds.

• +4 1

Whatever you do there are always risks that comes along the way. We just have to stay positive all the time so we wont be dragged down by our emotions and everything else. Always look at the brighter side and never give up.

welcome my friend
I am a new member here
And I have some information about cryptocurrencies ...
I hope to make some profits, but I do not rely on this field only.
And ready for all the results

The world of cryptocurrencies, like any business, involves risks, but we must not succumb to these risks, but rather confront them, and that is when we believe in our capabilities, that is, we must be courageous in making our decisions with judgment.

• +2 1

I try not to be reckless and invest without prior study, and we can ask for help from an expert to give us advice and the best to work without big losses.
Making mistakes is not a bad thing because we learn from them for the sake of the future, to do a job. 

• +2 1

Your words are correct, my friend, because working in the field of cryptocurrencies and investing does not mean getting rich quickly, but rather it takes patience and learning, and you may fail and lose some of your money at some times, but you will gain in the end and be able to achieve your goals.

• +4 1

Of course, the risk in the world of cryptocurrencies is great, so you must first learn well about investing, trading, mining and everything, and then try with a little money that you have and do not bet all your money on that, and that until it increases Your experience in it.

To be a successful entrepreneur, we most be able to take risk. In fact risk talking is one of the features of an entrepreneur. And also to succeed in any thing in this world we have to take risk. So being in crypto talk forum, we most take either we gain or we may lose.

My dear, no one does not make a mistake even if you are an expert in trading, but we have to know the error and avoid it, that dealing in the world of cryptography is really an opportunity to succeed and make money as long as you have the experience and knowledge in dealing with it.

Actually In the field of cryptocurrencies, there is no success without risk, but you do not risk an amount that you cannot afford to lose, and go to success step by step, and do not hurry so that you do not regret, good luck my friend.

• +1 1

Of course we can bear failure. This is how life is. We try and learn. We may fail sometimes, but we have to go ahead. Do not despair of failure or falling. Failure is not falling into the hole. Failure is staying in this hole without trying Exit

• +1 1

When we start to do any thing our mind confuse that how much it risky or not investment is the risky when you not know about its all features so first get complete knowledge about all things you want to do like investment or trading then you can get success in this field i think risk is the part of our life we can familiar to any type of risk related to our field.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that I started work on this platform to saying my class fellow so I don't feel risk and I have seen many fellows who had get their earning from cryptotalk.

Hello my friend, how are you? I hope that you are in good health and prosperous at work and earn big money. My friend that many people do not know the dangers of this work for me. Progress needs risks to get rich must bear failure and determination succeed

For risk you can take but in this there are two reactions first is loss and second is profitable but without taking risk you will not get what you want with risk you can change you entire life or in profits or loss 

Everyone must bear the effects of their actions. If you do not have the responsibility that you owe, you can withdraw with the aim of seeing the first problem, for me I am ready to endure difficulties, work calmly and patiently, nothing comes easy,I do not think that I will fail in this, but if I fail now I can learn again and pay attention to my previous mistakes, I can start over.

In today's the knowledge become a powelfull for spending the upper life of you have knowledge you can get a any thing which you can need. the knowledge is the key of the life and secret of the success. 

We should over come on fear.fear is the main cause of failure.many time we didn't get many opportunities due to fear which are becoming valuable for us in future.ris is first step on reaching the sucess.