How to understand in which post I have commented before and which not? - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mehek380

How to understand in which post I have commented before and which not?

hi mate where did you find the rule that you can not make comment on same topic twice? there is no such rule you can really make more than one comments and replies without any restriction.

It is a matter of happiness that you are following rules heartily . It will help you here otherwise here is no survival .

If you learn any post carefully & then its threads carefully before posting then you can easily detect that whether you commented this post earlier or not . So improve your learning to improve your knowledge .

• Useful or interesting 1

you can find a cloud drawing in the beginning of every topic, if you find it with black color that it mean you are commented on it, if you find it with white color that it mean you are not yet comment on it.

There are many similar questions, why do not you take advantage of the search feature before publishing the topic, you can know the topics that you have responded to through the balloon icon on the left of the topic, if it is white then the topic has not been commented on it yet, but if it is black, you have commented on it previously. .

When you want to know which topic you have post and which one you have no posted even by looking at the topic you will know since when you want to post you must read the topic very well before to post your reply on it

• +2 1

You can know which discussions you have commented on by the color of the bubble next to the topic, as if it is black, this means that you have previously commented on it.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

When you open the topics you will see next to each post a bubble
The color of the bubble is white
If you comment on the post, the bubble will turn black
To be more sure, go to your profile and you will see all the comments that you have suspended

• +5 1

On 1/11/2020 at 1:10 PM, mehek380 said:

I can't understand how to know in which posts i have commented and in which not because there's a rule in the forum about not commenting in a post twice.I can't break that rule.So it's getting a little difficult for me to understand.Anyone wanna help?

You can comment more than 2 times in the same forum as long as you contribute something different in each comment, that would help in any case to help many people.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

For now there is too, I don't know when it appeared, but near the topic on the section page there is a logo of messages. Of it's bold and black, then you already wrote in it. Also visited pages marked by slimmer font

It is easy to understand . You just need to take your time and give it much attention..

The ones with faded colours automatically tells you that you have already commented in the topics..

But the one carrying full colour Wich is white and black . You haven't commented

El 1/11/2020 a las 13:10, mehek380 dijo:

No entiendo cómo saber en qué publicaciones he comentado y en busca no porque hay una regla en el foro sobre no comentar en una publicación dos veces. No puedo romper esa regla, así que se me está volviendo un poco difícil ¿Alguien quiere ayudar?

I recommend adding to the list of favorites this will help you that in a long time you will not present problems and comment again on topics that you have already answered, so be careful save a list in notes if you want of all the topics that you have spoken.

• +1 1

On 1/11/2020 at 6:10 PM, mehek380 said:

I can't understand how to know in which posts i have commented and in which not because there's a rule in the forum about not commenting in a post twice.I can't break that rule.So it's getting a little difficult for me to understand.Anyone wanna help?

To understand that it's very easy, the message logo beside the post will be more bold than the others and some post may even fade more than others, and at all you may need to study that there are some post that have padlock clip art on them, don't bother to open such because the comment section are blocked already

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I can't see how to know in which posts I have remarked and in which not on the grounds that there's a standard in the discussion about not remarking in a post twice.I can't break that rule.So it's getting somewhat hard for me to understand.Anyone wanna help?

This is a common problem for many new users and the post appears with no stars but this is because we have already commented on it and when a black circle appears we did not comment on it. 

this is good topic.i agree with you friend before you post are you must understood this topic clearly after that are you post this site other wise you command will not count this forum.

thanks

Well based off how that works is a easy one and the way it works is theres a message icon before the name of the topic and that is fully marked if you already typed to that type and well if its not yet the icon is not fully outlined its only from the outside only.

By using the simple way you can check that in which post you have already answered or not. Just you have to seen the balloon at the left side of the post if the balloon will be black its mean you have already answered this post and vice versa.

• +3 1

like your question, as a new limb it is extraordinarily vital to look for such grill for the reason that no one is above mistake, immediately I have faith in you experience famous that the SMS motion on peak is here to warn you if you carry out posted on the subject before or not, sallow channel you declare not posted on the issue and black measures you experience

• +1 1

There is a text icon before the title of each topic, if the icon is black or grey then we have posted in that particular topic. If its white then we can comment on that 

On 1/11/2020 at 6:16 PM, Sholly said:

Hello mate. Although I'm also new here. But if you take your time to study the threads, you can detect the ones you have already commented on. Now, before you open a thread, there is a sign like double sms sign, one at the top, the other below. If you have commented on a particular thread before, the sms symbol at the top will show black, but if otherwise, the symbol at the top shows white while the one below shows black. Just take note of that. 

Hello mate, you are welcome once again for the enlightment. I'm also a newbie on the forum, because I joined the forum two weeks ago. Based on my experience, I never knew what you have explained. Although, used to see something in that nature but don't really know what it means, but now that you guide me, I come to understand everything base on the topics i already made comments on. You are highly welcome for the enlightment, thanks once again.

• +1 1

You cannot comment on the same post twice unless you want to present new ideas or respond to a member.

You can distinguish between the posts that you have commented on before through the icon next to the title on the main page

• +3 1

I have a small suggestion ... you can put like on the post you are posting on .. and that means that you have. Entering it again you will find like there and you will know it ..
You can also flip between the comments pages 1_2_3 .. and you will find your comment
Choose what's right for you.

• +1 1

Is it really necessary we should know topics we have answered,I thought we can make comments on posts more than one time,because I already made comments on a topic more than ones,I just pray it doesn't affect my account. I really don't have idea how to check topic we have already replied on

Bonjour ❤️ I am new too and i can understand your struggling, troubles and toil. But that's very uncomplicated and troublefree.. The first step you should follow is to go to the See Activity And the catalogue and record of all the topics on which you have given your opinion or commented will come into your view. 

• +1 1