Solution for another free way to earning crypto. - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Solution for another free way to earning crypto.

Hello mate thanks you for sharing this useful information with us yes if we really want to earn free crypto currency in this forum we should used our referral link to bring new member to the forum.

Earning money here on the forum on the jobs we do is not a bad thing. I find it very suitable for the effort it takes
To gain more, we have to be patient and teach ourselves to work more to gather enough experience to invest and multiply it in trading and investments.
And any other way that attracts us with its ease, I find it deceptive, as no one will give you money in exchange for doing nothing

I agree with you most of the airdrops at the moment are SCAM so I do not think it is good to waste our time with it, and I think that this forum is a great opportunity for beginners to learn crypto and earn some cryptocurrencies in order to invest in it.

• +1 1

You can earn money by airDrops. It is really useful if it is true. I do not recommend taps because it is a waste of time. I recommend this forum because we can earn useful information and earn money also by sharing our information with members

• +1 1

Dear friend, absolutely one of the most important sites for earning money and the best one according to my belief is working in this honorable forum, in addition to the financial benefit that you will gain, you will also gain important information and skill that will benefit you in your work.

Your idea is completely correct, my friend
Before arriving here, I was looking for sites where you can profit for free and get electronic currencies
I was exposed to a lot of fraud from some of these sites and was not given to me for the efforts that I made, but some sites like the taps I used to get small amounts of electronic currencies so I needed a lot of time in order to collect good capital, but in this forum the profits are very good in exchange for The effort that we provide in it

I am a novice in this field. When I looked at the topic, I had read many comments that show many ways to profit. It is great especially that there are people with experience of all levels.

Hello dear friend, I am a beginner in this forum and I hope to get prizes for my work. I am tired in writing useful comments and I read a lot to get the information, and I still need a lot of reading

Good sharing, my friend But I think that this platform is the best way to earn cryptocurrency, as you earn according to your business The rest of the sites may be exposed to fraud or just sample taps that only give a few cents every day

It is true that mostly bounty and airdrops programs are scam and they did not pay anything and if they pay the coin has no value in market but if you get one legit airdrop token  like uni 1inch and sfp wallet you will make good income

On 1/11/2020 at 6:55 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

For beginners or newbie like me, free way to earn money is very interesting but not with bounty hunter. We know from 2019 most bounty program is scam and the coin never listing in exchanges, that's hard for us. This moment bounty program with popular coins payment ( BTC and ETH ) comes up. Even in small quantity but can be used to get income, the program is similar with pay per post. I'm try to say there's solution for every problems, we only need more harder to find the information. Make time to visit every forum & site to get it. Never give up and maybe if you already has the answer please share with us.

I think there are many ways where you can earn free crypto. One of this cryptotalk forum and others airdrops, bounties program, online games and many others. But I suggest you to this platform. This platform is the best for earning.

In fact, there are many sites to make money, but this forum is the safest of them. In this forum, you must make a great effort with participation and cooperation, and this brings an acceptable financial return. It is not a bad thing.

If you say optional site, then I tell you about ptc site, here you can 100% earn crypto but its so little, but it will help you enough. So,I suggest you to work here. Its best to collect crypto currency. 

at this time many websites I giving you the free Bitcoin but they are fakes because no any website is giving the free Bitcoin at this time the price of the Bitcoin is leading in the market of the cryptocurrency so you should to think that or any website can give a you free Bitcoin

• +4 1

Dear i do not understand your question. But if you talk about free bitcoin earn. Then i think its not possible. Then wait for the seniors reply they give a good suggestion. Do not worry about any thing and secure your account in a very usefuk way.

There are some forums similar to this forum that offer some free currencies, but their terms are complicated and not suitable for beginners, so try to earn profits from this forum, then invest and trade these profits to multiply them, as it is the best and easiest way to increase profit.

• +2 1

I think there's other sites earn coins, too, but may be incomprehensible or difficult to work out compared to this forum it's very easy and does not require much effort or time.

• +2 1

Hello dear friends!

Barging is tha important part of buying and selling the product.usually you can use different sites use and to get earn money.but crypto site is free and no investment here. There is no other pay per post program so that can complete to crypto at the moment..

Cryptotalk currency is the best way to earnings.in fact, you must never give up even if at the beginning it may seem that nothing works and you don't earn, however you have to diversify and not focus everything on one thing

I have many friends which are working in the bounty but i see that the working here in the blogging or in the surveys is easier than the working in the bounty.

Thank you for this useful information that will help many members earn money and you should not despair of failure the first time because it will be a test for you only you have to be patient for success

• +1 1

I wasted a lot of time searching for sites that offer free cryptocurrencies, and I did not find any site worth the effort and wasting time because all sites pay only small parts of cryptocurrencies.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.