How to take a good project/ program? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to take a good project/ program?

That's right. There are many fraudulent programs and projects, I do not know how we can avoid falling into these fraudulent projects, but I advise you to search for reliable sources only, and I also advise you to always ask the experts, and if you suspect a project that it is fraud, I advise you to leave it

Their are many difficult to understand the topic if you are want to share the knowledge then you have the use the simple word to understand to all people. I hope you understand

if you want to make a good project than you should research the topic first because if you don't have knowledge what you write than maybe its concider useless and irrelevant to the crypto so you should first check the project and also research them

if you want to make a good project than you should research the topic first because if you don't have knowledge what you write than maybe its concider useless and irrelevant to the crypto so you should first check the project and also research them

It's a good things to asked first than do .There are many scammer which scame many times. So be careful .When you feel doubt on your project than leave it  

Dear friend to do a new project or program you should know how much time it is running because because many projects and programs deceive and trust us for all Tawfiq

I think if we want to know a good project, we should find out about it to experts in that field. Yes it is indeed difficult to find this, which is clear we have to look for information continuously about how a good project is.

In order to avoid, my friend, the subject of fraud, only keep your personal information, passwords, and do not share them with anyone. I do not recommend using social media because the cryptotalk forum provides all the information you need about cryptocurrencies.

Hello there I think first of all you have to learn what you gonna do in this platform and what you are speciality about the program then you will decide what the project is good for you or not because I am myself as a beginner I am learning and working very hard to do what I I am like to do so if you want to create a new project you should do first you have to understand what kind of project you want to be in it

For me it's hard to find legit and and good project/program to work on because of those some projects are not legit and scammers spreading to this forum and you must know the risks of getting involve of money.

Make a social media search and a Google search to see if the project you want to take on is legitimate. If it's a new project, you can only say if it's a scam or not based on your previous experience. If it's been online for a while, you can look it up on the internet or in a forum to see what other people have to say about it. If you're talking about crypto, or the cryptocurrency system in general, you need to be smart.

Hi First of all, you have to define the topic on which you will write and define it on the basis of it Then you have to research this topic and its details Make your writing neat and tidy As we know the topic is an introduction, context and conclusion Define your topic, find its information, details, and rank well Good luck my friend

In fact, my friend, I do not have much experience in this subject, but I think that it is safe that we do not invest our money except in reliable programs or projects, and you can often verify the reputation of a program or project through forums and sites, for example you can publish a post In this forum, you ask clearly about a specific program, and who knows, you may find a member who has experience in this program and gives you the answer you are looking for.

My friend, you can enter good business and start successful projects by choosing the best for you, my friend, he is very good and I advise you of the best always.

I think to take a decent task you should initially choose a decent theme then you should gather data and attempt to find out about the topic.You should go through every one of the guidelines as well. You must be cautious and alarm from tricksters..

Hi how to take a good project I think that's a great question first of all you have to know what kind of project do you need add also have to remember dad there is a lot of scammers in the DS platform day will give you a project and they will make you work and certainly they leave so all of your hard work go to the West so first of all you have to damn sure that this is the one that don't bull you or anything to do with it

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. We, as beginners, must collect enough information about this program and this type of electronic currencies. There are many sites that allow us to know how to deal and exchange these currencies, as well as several channels on the telegram that support this area

Often we need even more, and I agree with you that we are seeing more fraudulent initiatives these moments than decent ones, so consulting experts, as you said, or leaving this development forever if you've had a great deal of uncertainty, is a good idea.

A project or program has to be researched to see how much time it is running and being listed on different platforms

You have to choose a topic and search for it, and you should always follow the rules

Awesome post did by you. Very well said may dear mate. Hope you are doing very well. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum and keep it up my mate. 

• +1 1

To be sure if it is a good project or not, it is important to take the time to research or find groups that talk about it, so you will realize how reliable the project is and you can make good decisions when investing.

We warned that there are a lot of scammers here
You have to pay more attention to that and be a driver until you lose your money and your account

To take a good project or programme you need to first decide the topic of your choice. Then you need to research about it for better results. Cryptotalk is a really good site for holding and trading.  You just need to follow the rules and regulations and then you can earn.

Finding good project is not easy. You have to research lot. You need to know about market situation. There are lots of project available nowadays. But you have to be careful of scam project. Take advice from experts . 

• +1 1

As a beginner, it's a good idea not to take project investments, because many crypto projects fail so that the coins they launch cannot be listed on the exchange. Investing in an ICO project carries a high risk, so I recommend investing in well-known coins on well-known exchanges. Buy Bitcoin on the Yobit exchange and you can store it in the long run, I think it's a safe way to invest.

• +5 1