About my Btc balance - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jesoy

About my Btc balance

Maybe this is a short time problem. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. So keep working and be motivated . For the time you have time to earn more talk tokens. And when the problem is fixed you can easily do transactions and convert your money to the Bitcoin

I think a lot has come out about BTC balance. We can learn a lot about BTC relationship because we are a new member so we didn't know much about BTC. Hopefully we can learn a lot about BTC and understand something better then some idea about it.  I can do it

I don't get my earning for today yet this is second topic about thus problem and i think there is a minimum of btc to transfer it just like the other platform that there are minimum amount.

It seems that this problem was just raised today, but I still haven't got my incomes for today, this is the second question of such a problem, I have no idea whatever.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/8/2020 at 8:53 AM, Jesoy said:

I have my payment already but i can't transfer it to my btc balance. I just keep on pressing the Send to my btc balance but nothing happens. Do they have a minimum requirement for transfer of balances.? 

That problem is already occurred in the previous time.  Sometimes the button " send to my btc balance and send to my talk balance " left the function but no need to take tension about it the problem solved soon. 

• +2 1

There is nothing in particular for this because this is an eroor or a problem which is temporarily. If we face such a problem then we should Try again after a few minutes. This may occur due to the systematic error which is common for the machinery. so don't worry.

No there is not an minimum requirement of withdrawal or to transfer the amount of your bitcoin there is some problem for this issue and it will be solved in 48 hours and do your regular works 

• +3 1

Yes, you need to reach the minimum to transfer your btc balance to your wallet. If you don't reach minimum, you can't send your btc balance to your btc wallet. Also you need to pay for transaction fee.

I don't think that there is a minimum required. This problem also occurred to some people here at the forum. I think it is a system problem maybe? If it still continues for a long time being that it really has a problem because I encounter some delays from it.

I thought this was a lot of trouble. My balance was not being transferred. And I was trying to fix the problem. Later I talked to them about this matter
They say it will take some time and everything will be fine.
You wait Everything will be fine. 

I likewise face this issue and it,s truly cause confounded to all to cryptotalk users,but this is an old thing yet now daily it's working and each cryptotalk client gather there sum from yobit balance.

My friend, first, you must wait for the same minute that you shared a week ago, and if the forum is late for payment, there are both things. Firstly, your participation is not useful or not evaluated by members. Secondly, there may be pressure on the forum’s servers to pay money. You have to wait or call to ask for help from Before and thanks

My friend, first, you must wait for the same minute that you shared a week ago, and if the forum is late for payment, there are both things. Firstly, your participation is not useful or not evaluated by members. Secondly, there may be pressure on the forum’s servers to pay money. You have to wait or call to ask for help from Before and thanks

• +3 1

On 1/8/2020 at 8:53 AM, Jesoy said:

I have my payment already but i can't transfer it to my btc balance. I just keep on pressing the Send to my btc balance but nothing happens. Do they have a minimum requirement for transfer of balances.? 

Dear @Jesoy I am also facing this problem now and I also create the topic of this kind.

I think there will be some issue that's why this kind of thing happening.

so let's waiting and watch that what's going on.

My friend has encountered this problem. Is it a technical error from the platform or is there a minimum amount of withdrawal. I ask everyone to respond to me and provide a solution to solve this problem

On 08.01.2020 at 06:53, Jesoy said:

Lol, never seen anything like that. Maybe you have a bad internet connection? Sometimes similar things happen to me, because there are ddos attacks on yobit, but generally, everything goes safe and sound.

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. I am new to this forum and I have no idea about the issue of transferring funds. I hope you will be able to know the solution in order to advise those who do not know how to transfer funds. Good work, my friend.

I recommend to everyone who better trade to ltc there they will obtain a less fee rate this way their profits will be greater less loss

Hello everyone, I'm also facing the same problem, since in the afternoon I have been trying to send my BTC balance in my yobit account to my BTC account so that I will invest on talk token since the price is low for now, but since I have been trying and it is not moving to the BTC account.

• +2 1

If you want take withdraw from different crypto currency then you bear very low crypto currency fees. Yobit is more secure exchange.Also you need to pay for transaction fee. 

Thank you for pointing out an important point. Some people are suffering from this problem. I myself am in their team. I have done a lot of research on this. And I have tried a lot to find a solution. Later I talked to the admin directly and understood the issue. They say it will be fixed very soon. Try it after 24 hours.

• Useful or interesting 1

With this post I can realize that the error they are talking about in the forum today, had already happened before so we just have to wait so that you can withdraw the btc to the balance of yobit. As they say, patience is a quality that we must still have, for people who work in the world of cryptocurrencies. We should not go to panic without having all the information.

My dear friend,  don’t warry about that. It's a technical problem for all users from cryptotalk. So,  you need to continue posting.  I thik it will be solve as soon a possible.  Now,  you need to focus on unique and useful posting 

• +5 1

By now you may have understood that it is more of a technical issue than a real problem. Technical issues often crop up in the yobit site and there is nothing to worry about.

By now you may have understood that it is more of a technical issue than a real problem. Technical issues often crop up in the yobit site and there is nothing to worry about.

I also believe it a technical problem, and I also had it happened many months back, but it something we shouldn't worry about, am sure the problem will be rectified soon, so members should calm down and shouldn't panic

• +1 1