Earn by downloading applications - Page 9 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
btcLover

Earn by downloading applications

These lucrative apps force you to download apps for very little, so I wouldn't recommend dealing with such apps.  There are sites to win bitcoins that you change from cryptocurrencies to more than this method

Mostly site are fack. i know this site is good for profit. i search that many peoples positive reviews about this. they still earning with this app. some site are fack and some sites good and pay profits. 

El 1 de julio de 2020 a las 8:28, btcLover dijo:

Ganar descargando aplicaciones es fácil. Esta aplicación paga a través de PayPal, PAYEER, Webmoney y muchos otros métodos de pago. También puede beneficiarse viendo los videos, enlace: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.offer4app.demo

Hay muchas aplicaciones que brindan este servicio, pero esta aplicación es la mejor de ellos

Very good brother , thanks for sharing your knowledge

The application no longer appears to me, I don't know why, sometimes one finds things that really work, but in this case I could no longer see anything ..

It is something I never do, it may pay but I don't like having to download everything they recommend, some can be risky and take up memory space on my cell phone. It can be useful for people who have referrals

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

On 1/11/2020 at 3:05 PM, Migo said:

So you will consume a lot of mobile data if you used this, and the payments are they high or low?? Because if I was going to spend a lot of my mobile data on some cents then I don't think I will try this at all, at least a few dollars per day will be good 

You're right previous iam also work like this type application, where we need installed they suggests apps, and use that apps some specific time period then after they pays few cents, in this process these apps consume our  so much data, and without any need we use that apps its really boring method to earn.

• +1 1

Most of them are fake because some application pay and some are not. I am using game application (Bitcoin Block) and Scratch Luck By Win and Rewardiqa.

There are many such applications in the play market, but the question is that they don't pay much here, so you can't make a big bank here, just waste your time

When you start with one, you do not earn much, when you reach the minimum number of withdrawals, it removes obstacles and you cannot withdraw, it really is a lot of work, also it always asks us to download other applications that could be not very safe

On 1/7/2020 at 1:28 PM, btcLover said:

Earn by downloading applications is easy. This app pays via PayPal, PAYEER, Webmoney and many other payment methods. You can also profit by seeing the videos, link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.offer4app.demo

There are a lot of applications that provide this service, but this application is the best of them

I don't think so all this applications you can't withdraw from it because it's very hard to collect in it except if you have many referrals so you can earn this the main earning way 

I know many applications that pays you for playing or watching videos like ClipClaps app but you can't earn too much money except if you have a good strategy and large number of referrals. 

Давно пользуюсь TrustWallet, хоть и не так активно, но всё же. Переводы, обмен, стейкинг- тут можно делать всё, хороший потенциал, даже очень!

On 10.04.2020 at 21:10, IamSickAllYear said:

My friend tried to make money on this and downloaded apps, half of the apps that need to be downloaded from there with viruses, I do not advise anyone to use this app.

Yes, downloading apps from third-party sites is an extremely bad idea. It is better to use reliable sources and not be careful on the Internet.

I have an account on PayPal and I will see how this app works for dollars will be good for the day

However downloading I can't do it as it will be hard and data wasted but I hope to watch the videos it paid off a good amount. I have a lot more unknown about it, those are the ones I want to know.

I would love to know more about this topic, because if I have worked with several pages that ask for app downloads.

On 1/7/2020 at 7:52 AM, jacker said:

There is this, I'm not very confident, so you will have to download many applications to make money, how much is and I think that amount of money is probably not large. I do not download the application to make money

I've really made little money from these types of mobile downloads, but some are reliable.

On 1/9/2020 at 9:38 AM, Mursanna said:

I respect that app makers make money, but sometimes users find it very difficult to get money and can make people get bored easily

I feel that it really has more negative than positive aspects, because if you earn money but very little and you end up with your cell phone battery damaged. 

On 3/6/2020 at 2:24 AM, Zubimuhammad said:

You can aso make money by downloading apps. It can gives you alot of profit and your apps has great demand in the market.

Another big disadvantage that I see is that there is always a high priority for downloads of certain software.

Earning by downloading mobile applications is cool, it does not require to invest one's own money, available to everyone who has access to the Internet and Android or IOS device, which means it is very democratic. Hardly there is a way to earn easier and faster for children, at the same time it is suitable for a person who is in transport, waiting in line, or has free minutes. 

On 1/7/2020 at 1:28 PM, btcLover said:

Earn by downloading applications is easy. This app pays via PayPal, PAYEER, Webmoney and many other payment methods. You can also profit by seeing the videos, link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.offer4app.demo

There are a lot of applications that provide this service, but this application is the best of them

I don't think that because i tried alot of application and most of thim not pay or min of withdraw very high so i don't work on app.

I hate earning apps like this because there is 3 types of apps

1 - Paying but very little amount.

2 - not paying (scam).

3 - no one knows if it's paying or not because of the very high amount as a minimum withdrawal.

From personal experience, I think this way of earning money is not very good. If you do not attract referrals and try to earn by your own efforts, then it is very difficult and you will not earn much like that. The time wasted is definitely not worth it. And with referrals, everything is much easier. Therefore, due to the lack of my audience, I think this method is far from the best for myself.

I've tried several of these. Maybe it's just me but you had to give really much afford to get something, and that "something" mostly likely will be few pennies

Well, if it is that type of application where you must download other apps to earn money, it is most likely to waste some time ... I have already tried enough of these apps and the truth is that they do not work well or I start by downloading the application and 

It sends me to reach a super high level such as level 50 or 99, if someone else has worked these types of applications let me know because personally they have not been helpful at all, most likely 

be scam or something like that

1 hour ago, o2fen said:

Por experiencia personal, creo que esta forma de ganar dinero no es muy buena. Si no atraes referencias y tratas de ganar con tus propios esfuerzos, entonces es muy difícil y no ganarás mucho así. El tiempo perdido definitivamente no vale la pena. Y con las referencias, todo es mucho más fácil. Por lo tanto, debido a la falta de audiencia, creo que este método está lejos de ser el mejor para mí.

That is exactly what I just told you, these types of applications usually always turn out to be scam or something like that, they waste your time asking you to download many applications and once you download them later it asks you to go up to very levels. 

high or unattainable, all that to get only a small amount of coins that is useless at all, I think there are better applications than those and I feel that these only make you waste your time unnecessarily and even more because I spent weeks doing 

the tasks that those applications asked to get nothing.