Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 64 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

Earning Bitcoin is the best thing you can do , but you can not do it easily because even the honest sites that really pay the people are paying very small amounts , you may spend the whole day working on them and even earn one Dollar. So if you are not good in investments and really wants to earn some Bitcoin, you stick to this form , all you have to o is post around twenty useful post a day and you will get paid around two and half Dollars. 

• +2 1

It's true dear,  when you investment, you have to spend amount of money and it may loss ,so, it is dangerous sometimes. But when you earn free bitcoin, that's have no danger at all, and you haven't to spend any money from your own. So, it's safe and profit way to earn money.

Edited by Basomali

I had no idea about free bitcoin.Thank you so much for this brothers.Your comments helps me a lot.I will try to follow this.I also said no to investbox.I will earn money with full of my hardwork.

Well it's true, getting free bitcoin it's better than investment, because if you are getting small bitcoin you can start with iteto invest in any business you want to do,ABut you have to be very careful with scammers there every whyin any sites or platform. thank.

Free Bitcoin can be hard to come by, and it’s difficult to find methods that are actually worth your time. You could set up your home computer as a bitcoin miner; there are a number of cashback programs that reward you for using referral links with cryptocurrencies. There are also bitcoin savings accounts which provide a flat interest rate on your cryptocurrencies. Before invest you should research then invest .

You are absolutely right my brother and when everything is so hard to get. But with this crypto talk you are getting free bitcoins and that is very amazing. Even it is more better to earn the free this instead of investing somewhere. So, work hard and make money for free.

Yes, that's right you can now become known as a Free Bitcoin Coin. It is best for us to do this automatically because when we invest on any site, the site that is there either shuts down or you are.  But there is no such thing as a free bitcoin. We can easily trade here that digital currency is a great currency.

Earning free bitcoin is better than investment but you must invest your time for earning free bitcoin, just fo some task like crypto talk . When you are invest money  there is no need of work it's all about risks but free earnings have no risks its will consume your time

Indeed, well these days nothing is free and on the off chance that you getting bitcoin free of charge, at that point its incredible in light of the fact that it tends to be utilized for installment and when you put cash in something you generally ponders the misfortune and gain of cash.

I agree with you to some extent reasons been that the money from platform like this is certain but this random investment platforms are not trustworthy and one don't know when they might stop functioning

On 1/7/2020 at 11:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

You are right mate earning free Bitcoin is better than investment because we are not fully aware about the facts and figures of investing and invest our money on scammers sites and as a result we receive loss. So i will request to all the beginners do not be greedy for earning huge amount. Best wishes for all 😊

Hello. free bitcoin is better then investment because in investment there are many loses involves this investment but free bitcoin there is no loss in this forum. I recommend that free Bitcoin is better than any investment.

Who doesn't want to earn free money without spending money everyone want it but it true that there is a lot of sites which is a scam but there is also the legit site where by investing you can make much more profit so this depends on you where you invest or how you work 

Of course everyone likes to earn money without spending.  Investment comes with a lot odds. Your investment can earn you good profit sometimes but it also has a possibility to give you great loss. In crypto you don't have to worry about losing your money.  If you work daily, you get daily payment for your work.

That circulation It needs a lot of experience and the percentage of loss is great, especially if the person does not have good experience in the subject, winning bitcoin from the Crypto Talk platform is easier and more reliable. 

On 1/7/2020 at 11:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

Earning free bitcoin is batter, 

But trading in bitcoin is best to earn more bitcoin. 

But investment as you were saying on different sites is a bad idea. No one give you a good profit, they rather scam with you or give you a very small profit. 

Best way to earn bitcoin is by earning good profit by trading in bitcoin by yourself. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That is right that a considerable lot of speculation destinations are phony or trick at that point better is to acquire frr bitcoins however on the off chance that you need procure quicker in bitcoin, at that point you need to contribute and where you can the genuine way and that is exchanging learn about exchanging

Yes there are so many platforms that are just scam and  making investment in  such sites is just risky as it will lead to a major loss. Its hard to find a platform which is trustworthy and where we can make investments without any doubt. So it's better way to earn through free bitcoin.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Well investment requires a lot of research and study before getting in to and also takes a lot of time and patience to see any real monetary growth on the other hand earning bitcoin through other means such as using faucets or posting on this site might yield moderate amounts but is constant, it all depends on the person on how they want to earn and nothing is objectively better than the other.

Every members at this platform has it's own choice. But for me both of them is better to work and earn a good amount. I am collecting a capital for free Bitcoin for the investment. Because I have experience and knowledge about the digital marketing too. Thanks for the topic.

I believe earning free bitcoin and investment both are important to get money. If you are not willing to take risks then its your choice but if you want to earn more then you have to take risks by doing investment.

Dear, You are not completely wrong but I want to share some of my points. 
  If you just keep earning by free bitcoins it gives you less payment and it also doesn’t help you anywhere. 
If you make investments it helps you grow faster and and you get to know about business and ups and downs of these platforms. @Ab.kalyar

• +5 1

Both are have some benefits but I agree that free bitcoin gaining is better than investing, you will lose nothing. Rather in investment there is a high chance that you will be scammed since they are everywhere.

• +1 1

sure there are such a lot of platforms which can be simply rip-off and  making investment in  such web sites is simply risky as it will cause a major loss. its tough to discover a platform which is honest and wherein we are able to make investments without any doubt. so it is higher manner to earn through loose bitcoin.