Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 70 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

Hello my friend, from my little experience, I can say that free earning is a beautiful and profitable thing, but believe me, investment is more beautiful and profitable. Of course, you should beware of fraudulent sites because their goal is theft.

If your balance is zero, you must collect bitcoin for free first, but if you have some money, you can put it on trading platforms in the case of investment, but you must be sure of this platform before transferring your balance to it.

• +2 1

We make income here by creating posts and topics in this forum. There is no need to invest in any way for free. But by investing in the right place, you can get a better amount.You can invest on Yobit here and see how the results come. I hope the results will be good. Because this platforum is very trusted.Best of luck for you.

This is all about the credibility of the platform you are dealing with, as there are fake and false platforms. As a beginner, I see winning free bitcoins as much safer than investing.

Edited by Taj93

Greetings to you, my dear friend, we must all be wary of fraudsters and scammers, as well as suspicious sites, and we must verify and confirm before joining any forum. I wish all success and success to all.

• +5 1

I fell victim to many fraud cases, so I lost confidence in the electronic platforms, but when I started working in this forum, my view of events changed, I started working and I was full of hope and confidence.

I agree with you, my friends, that the opportunity to be exposed to investment fraud is much greater than in the free Bitcoin profit. For me, I prefer to win a few currencies than to fall prey to scammers and lose a lot of money. Really thorny issues

With all respect, but this is not true. Whoever wants to invest should read a lot and research and not let anyone or any platform scam him and steal his money. There are certainly reliable investment platforms with a little research and by asking experts you can know about them like the Yobit platform. It is very good for investment and currency trading, but you have to learn first before Getting started and then starting with a small amount of money, work smart and you will earn more

I agree with you that most investment sites are SCAM and they do not offer you any good profits, and I also do not like using faucet sites because they only offer small parts of cryptocurrencies and the drawdown limit is high

hello friend without investing to earn process is too much low so there are many other platforms are there offers the investing on Bitcoin so we can invest on we can earn money as we can so to talk is a dual form web side it provides just league earning bitcoins on the other side we can invest on it this is the legal way to invest I think I am a beginner and I am just start working on crypto talk

For me, I go with earning concerning the fact you can't be fully grantee that if you invest you won't get spam or what you are investing in turns out to be a scam. This forum is a great place to earn free Bitcoins with no trouble and much difficulties. 

• +1 1

Who doesn't want to earn free money without spending money everyone wants it and but it true that there is a lot of sites which is a scam but their is also the legit site.

Yes earning free bitcoin is better then investment. Because most of the investment sites are fake .We save our most of the important time in cryptotalk and this platform is played without any investment.

Yes, my friend, according to me, you have said absolutely right, It is very easy to earn without investment .We will make some money  but I hope it is safe from scammers 

I think it depends on the type of investment, if the investment platform we choose makes, of course we will make a profit but if the investment platform is a scam it is better to look for free Bitcoin on Faucets than to invest in fraudulent sites. Every action we choose will greatly affect our investment in the future, so take this opportunity to get hold of Bitcoin safely.

Unfortunately, I lost $ 90 when I tried to invest in dlrs currency at a rate of 10% and I think that trading may be better than investing, knowing that there are many risks in each of the two cases.

Earning bitcoin is not a scam.This plate forum provide us a way to earn little bit without earning.Its is better than scam.because when you invest a money if there is scame you lost your money so be careful ly.come on the bitcoin forum and earn without any danger.

Hello my dear friend there is no doubt you are absolutely right earning free Bitcoin is better than investment an investment you have advantage and disadvantage by investing maybe you got profit or lose

gentleman according to my opinion the Investment is most important to become rich but first of all you should to get the knowledge about the investment that is very beneficial to get The profit so be careful my friend when you go further investment on this forum

• +4 1

On 2/24/2021 at 7:18 AM, AMAN KHAN said:

Earn btc by posting and make them invest in yobit will make a good profit for us. 

Depending on posting campaign also for earning crypto coins is still infinitesimal to generate the large amount of profits enough to satisfy basic needs. But explore to other valid sites take advantage of lucrative offers of staking coins and arbitrage trading

Welcome my friend in this wonderful forum
I agree with you on this. We have to be careful and pay attention to fraud platforms while investing so that we do not fall into the trap

Yes my friend I want to tell that Bitcoin is better than investment in cryptotalk we can free earning better than investment. I want to earn money without spending everyone wants to it. Bitcoin for free than great because it can be used for payment when you invest money something you.

• +3 1

For avoiding risk earning without investment is a good option but it will be a small amount. If you wanna huge amount in one turn than you will have to get risk of investing because more risk more profit is a common thaught.

Free profit only gives little and it is not risky. As for trading and investment, it is risky and a good amount of money can be earned from it. Free profit is beneficial to people who do not have a financial balance

• +4 1