Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 69 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

Earning free bitcoin is a good idea but the profit is always small, but if you want to earn lots of profits its better you invest in a coin or do cryptocurrencies trading and you will earn lots of profits. 

In order to succeed in the matter on you. Use the two methods. The matter is more than wonderful. If you use the order well, you will profit from the free currencies and also you will profit from the investment. 

Yes absolutely my friend earning free bitcoin is better than  investment

Because for investment we should have money but we don't have money so will try to get free bitcoin on platform which is provided for us through that people talk and cryptocurrency so any poor people's and job less who are waiting for that opportunity make it possible for the future.

Yes exactly dear it would be better to earn crypto rather we invest by doing this your money and time both will remain safe of scams. Because there are large number of scams who just fraud. 

If you really want to earn big amount of profit then you have to give effort, time, dedication and willingness in continuous learning but don't be offended in what you have said my impression is you are too lazy to do hard work to earn not all the time free will be always worthy it's better to earn with putting effort on it.Well nowadays nothing is free and if you getting bitcoin for free then its great because it can be used for payment and when you invest money in something you always thinks about the loss and gain of money.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either.  And for me, as an experienced investor, especially in business, it is better to invest and at the same time do free crypto.  If you really want to earn a lot, you have to put in the effort, time, dedication and willingness to continue learning, but don't be discouraged by what you said.  Good. There is a lot of joy in it.

Unfortunately there are many sites that are scams, when we are going to invest in a platform we have to do a previous analysis and dedicate the necessary time to this aspect. We must not be in a hurry because that will lead us to make bad decisions, we have to be very aware of what we are doing.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/7/2020 at 11:57 AM, Black_Sword said:

Yes there's a lot of platform that are scam so in investing is we need to be aware to some platform that said by the others that is a scam platform or go for the recommendation platform where the best to invest.

I totally agreed with you. We all should need be aware of all this scams which all are around us and we are not aware of all those scams. So i think for investment we should get information first then we should work on it for good results.

It is not possible to generalize your investment experience on all platforms or sites, there are many platforms in which the investment is made and you earn money and withdraw your money without a theft or fraud, but for the forum and free profit, it is not a large amount and it can suffice the expenses of a person alone, but with the presence of a large family You need adventure and investment

Dear I respect your opinion, but I do not see that profit is better than investment and trade, each has its own characteristics and most importantly here is learning to trade cryptocurrencies, in order to become good kind traders, which in my opinion is better, my friend. 

I think that free bitcoin profit is a good thing, but it takes a long time to collect a good amount, if you want to increase your profits and collect a large amount, you must invest and trade, but you must have sufficient experience in this field, so that you do not lose your money, and be careful of fraud  When you start trading you should choose a secure wallet.

Dear every one on this forum has its own opinion. Every one has its own desire. I think the most important is earning of bitcoin. Because there is no risk of your payment rather then investment. Earning of bitcoin is only depend on your work. Hence there is no risk of your payment.

• +1 1

Greetings, dear friend, I am new to this platform and I do not know much, but it is the best investment platform that earns money and knowledge, and I wish everyone not to fall into

An investment site that promises something like a 1% daily profit is most likely a scam, but investing as in buying bitcoin or exchanging is also good next to earning free... 

I thing dear investment is not good. You earn the bitcoin in free. Because you have no tension to loss the money. But in investment you see that many chances to loss your money. Free bitcoin is best than investment. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Dear I agree with you that investment forum are mostly scammers . Because I have lost my money in investment . I was invested 200 dollor in stockson company and this forum is become to scam in some days. Therefore I am not investing on any forum . But now I have a plate form where we can invest and we can earn more money. It is yobit forum here we can invest. 

• +5 1

Mostly investment platforms doing scam and more than 80% website that offers different investment packages they are not paying if we earn free Bitcoin without investment nothing is better than this its all depends on us that this free income is good for us or not

Thank you, my friend, for this important and useful participation, because fraud is a problem facing most of us. I think that we should take advice from elderly members because they have enough experience.

I am agree with you.Earning bitcoin is better than investment. Everyone can earn a lot of money without investment. It is also a easy way.

Yes mate something getting free coin are better than investing because it's what you get for free while investing is your coin. You used and invest for better we earning,but getting free coin now is very hard so you better invest your coin.

I think earning free bitcoin is better then the investing money. This forum is the best for learning and earning freely. You can earn free bitcoin from this forum daily basis. I like this forum. 

I think that winning free bitcoin is better than investing for beginners, knowing that it is a little profit compared to investing. I recommend gathering enough information about investing before starting it, as the profit in it is much greater for those with experience, but beware of fraud.

Hello my friend, from my little experience, I can say that free earning is a beautiful and profitable thing, but believe me, investment is more beautiful and profitable. Of course, you should beware of fraudulent sites because their goal is theft.