DDoS Protection Implemented by the Forum - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

DDoS Protection Implemented by the Forum

Yes i noticed that too i do not know much about protection protocols but i agree with every step taken by the managers to protect this forum 

I think they are doing this to slow down the number of most of the users are making because there are a lot of users in this platform now and they are working on each of the time

Actually I think this feature is really great. Cause this feature will help this forum page to be more powerful and dos attack free. The hackers can't get this forum down anymore like before. 

Although it is a bit annoying, it can be tolerated as long as it has advantages to protect the forum from falling, and for the number of members it is not necessarily the difference, the speed of the servers should also be considered and an attempt to make expansion operations in each period to maintain a good speed of the forum.

• +2 1

Thank you for clarifying what did ddos attack actually does, I have always been curious on what this attack was about , you have made it absolutely clear for me I think cryptotalk enabling this feature is good in the long term and will only result in good quality server running.

• +1 1

This is great as the cryptotalk platform is using the cloudflare ddos protection to examine your browser before accessing the cryptotalk platform, so I think this will help to reduce the rate of scammers in the forum and I'm sure most of scam sites don't have this kind of protection, thanks.

• +2 1

Hello friends, I think most of us see the cloudflare protection as waste of time, and the fact is, this ddos protection is one of the best protection that help reduce the rate of fake people into the forum, thank you so much.

• +2 1

What is DDoS protection,i think this is what the acammers use in other websites .the moderators should implementa strong one to this forum.