Mining App With Android - Page 10 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Mining App With Android

Thanks, really, I did not know that from our own phone we could mine, I will find out a little more about the subject and tell you what happened

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

I have tried some of your recommended mining apps but some havent. I don't really like or should i say I just prefer using site to mine because app isnt really necessary if you can do it on website. It is just my opinion.

On 1/4/2020 at 4:09 AM, awaiskhan said:

As concern to myself i have not used any andriod app for earning crypto currency and if you are working on these apps then please share us the payment proof of your own and also share referral link of those app that you also get benefit from it.

That was what I was going to ask you, because it is very easy to publish mining apps, but from my own research, 85% are scams.

Mining using mobile l dont think there is app that pays even a tick because mining is very expensive especially if it is bitcoin its very hard so as l researched l have never seen any app android that mines crypto if you want to mine using phone you should opt for another method like joining mining companies

It is pointless, most phones do not have enough computing power to be profitable with mining.

• +5 1

Nowadays there are too many mining options, you can download the apps on your phone, I think you are referring to investing from your cell phone so look for one that has a good reputation, check the price of the Hashrate

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Hello, I personally use Free Bitcoin for a long time and the truth is, you have to be patient to obtain profits, but they are achieved, and the most important thing has been paying for many years
thanks for the info
a big greeting to the whole community

I do not recommend using Android for mining, as it is not intended for that and good profits can never be achieved. I think it is a waste of resources and time.

For me the best ones are freetbicoin and binance, there you can earn a good extra money that nobody needs. I have several months using those two mines and I have done quite well.

In my case, I have not tried any app but from my point of view I do not think there is much that can be obtained from this type of applications because from a PC it is very difficult to get profitability from it, I do not want to imagine what it will cost with a mobile phone as it can cause us many problems such as the failure of the mobile phone used itself.

The mining in mobile apps is just like, collecting a water from lake by cup, no meaning, try virtual mining it is much more profitable than it's looks.

Don’t think its a good idea to mine by mobile, phone is much weaker than a video card +  there are a lot of scammers in this field, so there is a risk that your personal info could be stolen 

Cryptocurrency Mining Pools

Cryptocurrency mining pools are server-hosted groups of miners that contribute their computing resources to cracking transactions. When a pool’s successful at decrypting a cryptocurrency transfer, every member gets a cut proportional to the amount of processing power they contributed.

Some cryptocurrency mining apps on Android require that you join a cryptocurrency pool. You’d be hard-pressed to find a definitive list of the best, but here are a few reputable mining pools with minimal fees and easy sign-up:

On 1/12/2020 at 8:57 PM, bitcoinb said:

There are three cryptocurrencies dedicated to smartphone mining. They are honest and pay on time even if the gains are not huge. In addition, as it is not pure mining it does not damage smartphones. These three coins are:

- Electroneum  -check price here-

- Phoneum  -check price here-

- Hora Token  -check price here-

We can also talk about Pi Network (not listed on exchanges) and maybe some other coins but I will not do it.

REMINDER: cyptocurrency prices can surge in the coming years.

regarding the "H ora" token I am mining them through a game. It is quite entertaining and according to your weekly ranking you receive the tokens to be listed in the future. you can try and you will like it: cryptoidleminer

Mining apps are quite interesting because it gives free crypto currencies to all the  users. It is also interesting because mining sometimes gives quite a big amount of currency easily. I use mastercoin pro as a mining website. 

Mining in the mobile is disastrous, since you will practically lose time and your cell phone may be damaged, but you will generate few pennies in too long.

The mining on a desktop computer is also very low.

GPU mining can be profitable, but only if your country does not have high tariffs when it comes to electric power, if not, the cost / benefit is not sustainable.

On 1/4/2020 at 6:16 PM, hassanmnr said:

bitcoin mining app for Android Storm Play is one of the newer bitcoin mining app

Thanks for information it help me lot   

3 hours ago, jdponzoni said:

regarding the "H ora" token I am mining them through a game. It is quite entertaining and according to your weekly ranking you receive the tokens to be listed in the future. you can try and you will like it: cryptoidleminer

how to play this game mate, and how much can we get from the activity of the game for one day, and have you sold this token? I'm curious and want to try it.

Mobile mining apps comes with a lot of challenges including battery drain, producing excessive heat while in operation amongst others. 

One crytocurrency mining app recently released that takes care of the aforesaid problems is PI Networks. The App works in the background even when your phone is off. It doesn't drain your battery nor produce heat while mining. Though the PI Coin is yet to be launched, miners are accumulating PI Network coin pending its launch.

Mining apps with android is good thing for earning money but it make mobile is work not efficiently as normal , mining want device which can mine in anytime without effect on this device.

In fact, I do not like mining via phone applications because mining is because it is known that mining needs a large area and a powerful processor, as well as it affects the processor and screen card of the device that is being mined and I see that the phone is not qualified for this feature and I recommend using mining devices