[ANN]✨✨✨ BudBlockz ✨✨✨ Decentralized Cannabis Ecosystem - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
veranika1975

[ANN]✨✨✨ BudBlockz ✨✨✨ Decentralized Cannabis Ecosystem

Recommended Posts

If I understand correctly, the project wants to actually grow cannabis?
A bold project indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Arson98 said:

If I understand correctly, the project wants to actually grow cannabis?
A bold project indeed.

Blockchain technology can be used to control the cannabis supply. it will be more trust to cannabis industry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

Information from their twitter

 

Budblockz private sale is now LIVE! - https://budblockz.io

 

More information at 

 

Presale is a good opportunity to buy tokens of new and prospective projects for the best price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

Blockchain technology can be used to control the cannabis supply. it will be more trust to cannabis industry.

Although cannabis is illegal in some countries, it actually helps people. It is good that blockchain has been introduced in this field of activity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arson98 said:

Although cannabis is illegal in some countries, it actually helps people. It is good that blockchain has been introduced in this field of activity.

Blockchain offers a lot of opportunities to control the supply. Thanks blockchain it is possible to control the delivery and sale of cannabis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The project is currently pre-selling BLUNT tokens, which means they are investing in the project now. The topic of cannabis is not so easy and in many countries there is a total centralization in this area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, barber crypro said:

The project is currently pre-selling BLUNT tokens, which means they are investing in the project now. The topic of cannabis is not so easy and in many countries there is a total centralization in this area.

Cannabis becomes legal in many countries and many people buy cannabis for medical purposes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

Cannabis becomes legal in many countries and many people buy cannabis for medical purposes.

The most important is to create the project that will be really necessary for people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

The most important is to create the project that will be really necessary for people.

Also it is very important to continue to develop the project and realize all planned ideas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 час назад, veranika1975 said:

Also it is very important to continue to develop the project and realize all planned ideas.

The project is developing in the right direction, that is, doing good things for people, as cannabis is good for health.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

Cannabis becomes legal in many countries and many people buy cannabis for medical purposes.

Investing in a real business is a good thing, especially this business is tokenized and gives investors the opportunity to earn additional income.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, barber crypro said:

Investing in a real business is a good thing, especially this business is tokenized and gives investors the opportunity to earn additional income.

Thanks tokenization it will be more simple to control the results of the business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

Thanks tokenization it will be more simple to control the results of the business.

Tokenization offers a lot of useful opportunities for companies and allow to develop business more quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

Thanks tokenization it will be more simple to control the results of the business.

Quite right, it means that businesses will be transparent in their actual revenues, it will be easier for investors to determine their revenues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

The project is one of the first who develops the cannabis business, the numbers on the pre-sale speak for themselves, for example, judging by the article that I read, 35% of the total issue was sold in just 5 days, investors are interested in this business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 час назад, veranika1975 said:

Information from their twitter

 

BudBlockz Decentralized Ecosystem

Изображение

 

More information at 

 

It is very important to know the ecosystem of the project to understand its better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

It is very important to know the ecosystem of the project to understand its better

It is very important to check the project and its ecosystem to know more about the project.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

It is very important to check the project and its ecosystem to know more about the project.

Well BudBlockz plans to have its own real company that will develop the cannabis business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...