Can I withdraw from yobit to my bank account? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can I withdraw from yobit to my bank account?

You can transfer money from Yobit to bank account. For this you first need to convert the money to US dollars and then you can easily transfer it to a bank account.

On 1/3/2020 at 1:24 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friend why worry about sending directly to your bank account, you can withdraw a coin , preferably not bitcoin because commission is a little high, and deposit in another exchange where you then can deposit on your personal account. 

I totally agree with you with the answer you have provided in this publication since it is not a cause for concern and as you always say it will not be bitcoin since it has very high commissions
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

I think what you need is to make use of peer to peer crypto exchanges. You can sell your coins and the buyer would send you money to your bank account. This way is more easier and would save you more time. The reason for this is that banks don't want to deal directly in crypto and they might even charge huge fees for that 

When you work on this forum you will get the payment in the Bitcoin and one thing I want to tell you that you can withdraw your money in the the bank account it and exchange your Bitcoin in your national money

It's depend on your band account if the account accept then you can easily sent to your band account my suggestion to send your online wallet then you can send your band account.

You can not do it directly but you can withdraw the money (usd) to payeer or perfect money and then you can withdraw the money to many banks or visa card.

• +1 1

yes it is impossible because I also agree with your opinion but your suggestion is not fully cracked about it because there are many people were very close to join different online earning site but most of them don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better the operation on this site so I also advised to all member to keep well connected on this site but you can easily with your payment in Jaisa easypaisa and paypal and other account but not sent to the bank account according to my point of view.

Well, first of all, I do not advise you to withdraw your digital currencies, you can double those currencies in a short time by trading and investing, but if you are compelled you can withdraw your currencies to your own wallet, and I advise you to use the trust wallet, it is not at a high level of safety, then you can withdraw that money through any bank

• +1 1

You can take easily withdraw from yobit to your account. It is very easy way. You click the option of wallet where you click the withdraw option and select your currency and click the ok option. 

Yes my dear friend you do this 

1st you convert btc and talk token into dollar and then you go in wallet and click on negative option so one new window will be open so you select the perfect money so all dollar send in perfect money and then you send dollar perfect money to his bank account...and dollar reach in your account...

Yes, you can do it, but if you have some to guide you through, then it's better , because you if you made a single mistake, you could actually lose your cryptocurrecy, you should be careful though.

Hi friend yeah you can deposit coin in your personal account through your wallet and not the btc directly and something more I want to say you is about if you want to deposit the currency into your personal account then you should must transfer btc to other currency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The truth is that no, what works better is to use Yobit to make the exchange of the currency and then pass it to your Binance Wallet and there you can convert the Cryptocurrencies you have to USDT and be able to make a P2P exchange that is what makes it easier for the money to enter your bank account immediately. It is important to keep this in mind because it makes it much easier in real life.

• +1 1

Yes, you can withdraw your cryptocurrencies to your bank account if you convert them to USD, but you should pay attention because the fees for withdrawing to bank accounts are very high and there are some countries that impose taxes on the use of cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

Of course you can do so, if you are in a country that supports the Visa or Master, then you need to transfer your money to an electronic intermediary bank such as AvdCash, and from there you transfer the money to either the Visa, the Master, or the electronic bank if it is in your country

• +1 1

Dear friend, welcome to you first on this wonderful and useful platform for everyone. Do not worry. You only have to download applications to convert coins into paper currency. This is better so that you do not lose your money

Yes, there are several options for withdrawing from Yobit. After converting bitcoin to dollars, you can withdraw to the appropriate electronic bank for PAYEER , for example, and then transfer it to a regular bank that uses this electronic bank such as Western.

• +2 1

I have no much idea if one can withdraw in  usd from yobit direct to a bank acount but I have seen some USD exchange sections I gues it would be better and helpful to explore your yobit account for more clarifications thanks.

• +2 1

You cannot withdraw directly on your bank account, you have to exchange first your earnings into other crypto currencies like xrp so that transaction fee is cheap,then there are blockchain wallet that you can use,to receive it which can convert to fiat currencies before sending it to your own personal bank.

As per my observation you cant withdraw directly from yobit to bank but indirectly you can do it easily and it will not take much time for you. Like you withdraw to the payment process website which can be link to your desired bank account. Beside to it you can get assistance of admin.

• +2 1

Yes, you can withdraw money directly to your payment card. I’m taking off my card and there’s no problem. Exchange Yobit is the best exchange in this

• +2 1

Of course, you can. First, you have to communicate with a person called the broker whose task is to search for a person who buys your balance on yobit, at which time the customer will buy and transfer the money to your bank account with ease.

One cannot transfer directly to your bank account; instead you must first convert your earnings into other crypto currencies and then use a blockchain wallet to obtain it, which can convert it to fiat currencies before transferring it to your main account.

My dear friend, yes, you can withdraw from the banker by downloading applications that help withdrawals. There are many of these applications, so you can convert them into your digital currencies and then convert them into cash currencies. This matter is available, but you have to pay the transfer costs for you by choosing the least expensive application

• +4 1

Yes, it can be done via payeer. Here the ID is required to be able to verify the payer's account and add your savings account number. Withdraw Bitcoin to payer then after sending Bitcoin to another currency, you can choose Ruble or USD and send it to your account. That is one way to send money to your savings account, of course we can use other third party services as desired.

• +5 1