How Do You Use Bitcoin? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

How Do You Use Bitcoin?

I live in Kazakhstan, I have an online shoe store.  I use top 5 coins as payment, if suddenly people feel comfortable, then I gladly accept payment in cryptocurrency, but unfortunately this happened only twice!

Well, first of all, I trade on the binance and use bitcoin! Good luck 

When my money is in an exchange other than binance, i make it btc and try to take a short profit from other coins. I don't use btc for transaction because of high fees. But i use it in freebitco.in for betting

On 02.01.2020 at 07:42, Afrizal rahman said:

Bitcoin can be used for expenses, similar to money.  Some people also save it for investment purposes, while others prefer to use it as a method for making international money transfers.
Bitcoin exists electronically and is stored in a "Bitcoin Wallet".  There are many types of Bitcoin Wallet: Desktop Eallet, Cellphone Wallet, Online / Web-Based Wallet, Hardware Wallet and Even Paper Wallet.

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

Everything that I extract from the network, I transfer to my wallet and accumulate, because I am sure that after the next halving, bitcoin will rise in price even more. I think that in the long term it should conquer the top of 100K Usd over time. I have both a desktop wallet and a blockchain platform. Now I use the latter. There is good protection and commissions are small. Something like this.))

Каждый день бесплатно в 2 клика, без рекламы: ZEC, MATIC, FLR + бонусы + ежедневные AirDrop Flares + вывод FLR

Every day for free in 2 clicks, no ads: ZEC, MATIC, FLR + bonuses + daily AirDrop Flares + FLR withdrawal

The use of bit coin has tremendously increased in the last 5 years as many governments of notable countries has accepted bit coin  and it's use varies from place to place and environments. 

Some use it to shop online while some use it to replace cash  transactions.

I personally use it to get Fiat currencies 

I use bitcoin for only invest ment and earning pupose. Because everybody wants to earn in their life. I am also doing hard in it right now. Hope btc will be me and give me a great profit in future also.

You can use your Bitcoin for your expenses but most of the people prefer that save for future because according to experts it's value will increase

7 minutes ago, diazluise said:
I shop online with Bitcoin. A growing number of online retailers are accepting bitcoins as a valid form of payment. ... I buy gift cards with Bitcoin. ... I get a debit card that uses Bitcoin. ... I pay my phone, internet and cable bills with Bitcoin.

I use bitcoin to invest and pay my debts such as electricity, electricity, gas, water, cable, internet and even food and buy some luxury, but basically I use it for everything, it is a very good way to have extra money and it helps a lot

On 1/2/2020 at 11:30 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm using bitcoin as earning more coins and buy some clothes and domain. Now Bitcoin is make my life easier. From bitcoin i'm learning best way to trade.

Bitcoin is not a printed note or physical currency like dollar, euro or money. Bitcoin is created digitally. Bitcoin is a digital virtual currency.

On 1/7/2020 at 7:46 PM, sazzad925379 said:

I will use my Bitcoin in the wallet because it will be more secure in my Bitcoin there if I do not use it in the wallet then I can easily hack my Bitcoin from there.

From the various problems in the ancient barter system everyone thought that something was needed for everyone for example gold. This technology is called blockchain which is currently seen by the worlds leading technologists as the banking technology of the future.

I have little investing in bitcoin but it really is effective for everything you want to achieve and that depends on you.

Nowaday we can use this bitcoin to buying and paying any thing and we can excahange this bitcoin to other currency purchased more items for every day life.

On 1/7/2020 at 10:30 PM, Andrewg420 said:

As you have stated bitcoin has many uses as it is one of the most prominent crypto currencies around, you can keep it in your bitcoin wallet and wait for its value to rise, trade for other coins, use it for transactions that accept bitcoin, ect.

A protocol of blockchain technology. Numerous minors are working. Cryptocurrency transactions cannot be fraudulent or misleading. The potential of this blockchain technology is immense.

Excellent information, some businesses accept it as a means of payment, so you can make purchases with Bitcoin, other people simply see it as an investment and only have it saved or HOLD as it is known worldwide for the future.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:42 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Bitcoin can be used for expenses, similar to money.  Some people also save it for investment purposes, while others prefer to use it as a method for making international money transfers.
Bitcoin exists electronically and is stored in a "Bitcoin Wallet".  There are many types of Bitcoin Wallet: Desktop Eallet, Cellphone Wallet, Online / Web-Based Wallet, Hardware Wallet and Even Paper Wallet.

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

Quoting

11-39-37-images.jpg

I don't just use Bitcoin as a store of value and for trading.

I also use other cryptocurrencies in order to make a profit by buying and selling them.

Unquestionably, Bitcoin is the most valued cryptocurrency for its projected future value

I use it to earn a little more bitcoin and other currencies by investing in it, they are smart contracts.

I do not use bitcoin for profit by investing. I spend my extra money on my daily expenses and buying toys for my little son. I wish we could make our payments in bitcoin even though bitcoin was passed in stores.

I think mostly people used bitcoin for making money.i used crypto for trading and buy and sell which is also a making money.crypto is the best investmnet we have to get benefit from this.

Bitcoin was the first digital currency designed to cut out the middlemen. By avoiding banks and payment processors. You can also save bitcoins as an investment or exchange them for other cryptocurrencies and to make product purchases.

I use it to buy new coins in cheaper rate and hold those coins for a good pump,,but not become succeed in all time i know.. I also trade alts with bitcoin in binance,,yobit and kucoin exchanger

I really use it to save my money. I use btc as a way to save my money in addition to investing and trading. it's my way of saving and making money. it's my job and it's everything

• +4 1

Биткоин в настоящее время я не использую, но заинтересовался , и хотелось бы вкладывать в него, чтобы в будущем приносил дивиденды.

On 1/22/2020 at 3:58 PM, kamalnewaz said:

Many people use it in different way what they want actually. Some are investing, some are exchanging and some are trading.Some also are buying Their Daily tools what they want.           

Basically, the literal meaning of money game is money game. And capital gain is the share trading of the stock exchange. The current stock market is called that money game.

I use it as a long term investment and sometimes as a currency that I can change any moment I need some money for my needs. Also I use Bitcoin as a anonymous coin. So nobody will look into my wallet.