Litecoin has a potential to reach $1000 this year check the video - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grandmaster

Litecoin has a potential to reach $1000 this year check the video

I use this cryptocurrency for its low fee, I prefer to make the movements in it, and maybe if it reaches a high price but for a long time

I don't know if it will reach a thousand dollars soon, however I like the evolution it has had, its volumes are excellent and the truth is one of my favorite altcoins, maybe in a medium term it will reach that amount, although you never know the market is unpredictable

Surely a coin that is made for POS terminals, which have to become a trend sometime in the near future (let's hope!) so that we pay for goods and services with LTC...

The arguments in the video look pretty convincing, but personally it seems to me that now there is not such a high demand for Litecoin that it sharply breaks out to the $ 1000 mark.

Когда сидишь в собраньях шумных,

Язык пылает и горит;

Но люди делятся на умных и тех,

Кто много говорит.

(с) И. Губерман.

На мой взгляд, Лайткоин в настоящее время стоит около 45 долларов, поэтому рынок должен был бы дико сойти с ума, чтобы достичь этой цели в 1000 долларов. Хотя я бы не исключал такой возможности но для того чтобы это произошло я бы сказал что биткойн должен быть волатильным

hi everyone
i don't think bitcoin will be able to have 1000 dolar next year; and if it happen bitcoin must reach 100,000 usd
have nice day🙂

As the market is these days I do not think it will reach that price this year in fact it may have a small decline but we only have to wait since this is like a gambling game you know we can only wait to see what happens in a few days but from my point of view I do not think it will reach $ 1000 this year maybe in about 2 years maybe I can

On 1/1/2020 at 7:37 PM, Grandmaster said:

I have said in one of my posts that I'm very bullish about litecoin I have created  a channel for the best coins to invest and news and updates on what's happening around the Cryptocurrency industry.

Litecoin will probably hit $1000 based on the analysis of one experts, better check this video to see the proof and post your comment and tell us if he is right on his analysis

Please support me and subscribed to my channel I have created this channel in preparation for the coming bull in the market 

if you also have channels just leave the link on your post so i can follow it too let's support each other

Go here to subscribed to my channel 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtDQ_55ZZupRrF0BhdXqmuA

I don't think litecoin will have such a great value, it is not so popular even though it is a cryptocurrency like altcoin and it is not a token, but that depends on user consumption.

I do not trust the forecast of this expert, I can take a positive view of the growth of the LTC price, but such a price tag is out of the question. Most often, people who notify such predictions make a coin boost in order to sell it at a higher price to their subscribers, this is especially true when a person bought a coin at a high price, and now it is trading lower.

I think that litecoin is a currency with a lot of potential but I don't think it will reach that goal this year but I think it can reach a value like $ 100 this year

The video use only your sentiments, it has no fundamentals, litecoin reaching 1'000 is like saying bitcoin reaching 100'000 this year. No one will drive that coin to 1'000, i think the higher price of litecoin will be 200$, only and only if bitcoins reaches 20'000$. This year it will not happen, people are way too afraid of crypto to invest into bitcoin. Price will be near 50-60 dollars for litecoin and 9000-11'000 for bitcoin by the end of this year.

thanks for great info. i think litecoin need more time to rach 1000 $ but i can say litecoin is good future

Perhaps this is your subjective opinion when you are too confident in the potential of Litecoin. In the current situation, the economy is facing many difficulties and so is the cryptocurrency market. We have not seen Bitcoin fluctuate as much as expected. Litecoin has also grown, but the $ 1,000 you make is impossible.

It is difficult for that to happen, it depends on the circumstances of the market and this year it has been very unstable, I think its top this year could be $ 70 but I am not sure if that happens. Currently many new projects are coming out with better conditions that makes the LTC price stagnate.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

For the price to increase so many times in such a short period of time, a miracle of universal scale must occur. 1000 dollars is an unattainable value for this coin in the near future, perhaps in the long term it will reach this value, but it will not be at all soon

13 hours ago, josbaq said:

It is difficult for that to happen, it depends on the circumstances of the market and this year it has been very unstable, I think its top this year could be $ 70 but I am not sure if that happens. Currently many new projects are coming out with better conditions that makes the LTC price stagnate.

I think so, that it also depends on the market and the new projects that are coming out now, but it also depends on people's investment, on the desire to bet so that this currency acquires a greater value. Hopefully and acquire more value because it is my favorite cryptocurrency.

I see that your post is from many months ago,right now the price of 1 Litecoin is 38,90.The video wasn´t very reliable in my opinion and its prediction was a total fail...

I have a lot of confidence in litecoin, I am of the opinion that it can be a store of value like bitcoin, but for it to reach $ 1000 there must be a general rise in the market, all currencies would rise with litecoin

I would think that in the distant future. But for now I don't think so, the truth is, I think it would be a long time before that happened.

Most of these tabloid youtubers are paid by whales to move the masses