Are you continuing to pursue "Free coins" on Yobit? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

Are you continuing to pursue "Free coins" on Yobit?

I came to the crypto market through freecoins, so I cannot pass up opportunity to receive freecoins from Yobit.

However, as far as I can see, the freecoins reward from Yobit is quite low compared to other airdrop campaigns worth 1-10 USD. In a few years of receiving freecoins from Yobit, I have not been able to trade any tokens, because their value is too low ^^ But it is also a way for us to support Yobit, the exchange supports our CryptoTalk forum, by sharing information about Yobit through social networks. I believe this is also a way for Yobit to have more users and CryptoTalk to get new members.

Link to free coins on Yobit: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

Ccn8qXK.jpg

How about you, are you continuing to receive freecoins from Yobit? Do you think Yobit's development will determine the future of CryptoTalk?

• +4 1

I was collect many free coins in the session of freecoins in the past be they give a lot 9f them but now the value is very low and you need to pass the captcha all time and make a tweeted post it's become very difficult 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, this is true. Most of the members of the crypto forum now use yopit because of its good reputation in the forum and the explanation of the members about its positives and its credibility with customers

Yes, I tried this method and found it a good way to take advantage of what the platform offers of free currencies, and I collected a good number of these cryptocurrencies and sold them to the platform

As for me, I took advantage of this method to get free coins, and I collected these currencies and sold them on the same platform, and I benefited from the money I earned from them.

• Useful or interesting 1

23 hours ago, scorpiali said:

I was collect many free coins in the session of freecoins in the past be they give a lot 9f them but now the value is very low and you need to pass the captcha all time and make a tweeted post it's become very difficult 

@scorpiali I think that we share the article about Yobit as a way to thank Yobit for supporting CryptoTalk in paying rewards for forum member's posts. Anyway, if there is no Yobit, there will be no reward system with TALK & sts for us.

2 hours ago, jory said:

It is true, Yobit has provided free coins as a kind of incentive to continue working on the platform, and to learn more about non-popular cryptocurrencies as well, perhaps these currencies are few, but good from time to time.

@jory I have not been able to sell any free tokens received from Yobit yet, their value is too low. Hope one of them will be worth a thousand times more than at present, so we can get some benefit from Yobit.

Edited by MrSpasybo

20 hours ago, Abo Adel said:

I do not think that it is worth the effort, as the time that I will spend to get free coins on yobit, through which I can get more interest if it is in the field of investment or trade.

@Abo Adel I don't think this is really time-consuming, it only takes me about 1-2 minutes to get freecoins every day from Yobit. And like I said, this is my way to thank Yobit & help CryptoTalk forum to have more members. I also did not expect much on freecoins from Yobit, but if one of them increased in price by 10 times, I would get a few more USD ^^

Hi friend 

You didn't really add any information here 

What should we do now ?

You didn't say 

You just wrote a random topic 

On 4/28/2021 at 10:40 PM, Linaa2999 said:

As for me, I took advantage of this method to get free coins, and I collected these currencies and sold them on the same platform, and I benefited from the money I earned from them.

@Linaa2999 Well, I was quite surprised if you could sell freecoins from Yobit so it seems like you have joined to receive freecoins for a long time and get it every day or every hour. Honestly, I have not been able to sell any tokens received from Yobit because of their little value ^^

Much of the crypto community users now use Yobit because of their excellent popularity in the forum and the members' clarification of their valuable features and user credibility.