Writing a post or writing a reply ?!😪😪😪 - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
New Thing Everyday

Writing a post or writing a reply ?!😪😪😪

My friend, in the fact that you are completely right, but if you do not have any experience or information, it is better for you to respond to topics because publishing topics requires a lot of energy and effort, and if it is a recurring topic, it will be deleted.

My friend, you have to understand an important rule that you cannot decide which is better, and the best is always what you send with high-quality posts or comments, and you always resort to what is real, that is, you have to write posts when you have a new topic that has not yet been raised in the forum, And comments when you think that you can provide important information.

We do make an effort to comprehend each post from this site. If you want to answer the right posts, you may need to follow further posts here. You can get new ideas about the blogs if you read the message. The more suggestions you have, the more comfortable you will be with the message. Here, you'll try to respond while keeping each post's content straight.

Both are useful and important to you because through it you benefit other members and guide them on the way to work in the field of cryptocurrencies in order to earn money through it.

If you have new and useful ideas and none of the members have published these ideas, you can publish, and if you read one of the posts and can respond in a useful way, you can reply

Either method is good for gaining knowledge and money

On 4/27/2021 at 12:18 PM, New Thing Everyday said:

Hello, friends

I keep asking myself this question Is it best to write a post or to write a reply on one??

And I think the answer is not just one thing, it's to write what you know whether it's a post, a reply or both.

Write what you know about and others will appreciate that.

Have a nice one!

Dear mate i will suggest you to reply topics. Because I think creating a topic is risky. For example if your post is  already present than you will receive warning points from moderators. And on 3 warning points your account will be banned or removed.

You can put one or two topics per day
The one, but you will feel difficult to write it
Because you need it not to be duplicated and to contain useful information
And new distinct from others, and complete your posts through a discussion
Ideas and responses to topics🤗

Greetings my friend, it is better to write your own post in order to provide useful information to all members and gain a good reputation, but when you do not have enough information and good for publication, it is preferable to comment on others' publications to gain information and experience in adding your own post. good luck.

Hello dear, it depends on you. If you create a good and unique topic then create it.  If you can not do this. Then you should do a good post.   I am new I don't have much idea to create topic.  I am trying a little bit to create topic. When I get it nicely I will continue to create topic. Now I would like to do comment daily.   That's it. good luck 

You have complete freedom to write whatever you want, whether it's a response or a subject. It is better to write responses on other members' topics if you are unable to build a subject with a good idea.
I wish you the best of luck.

• +2 1

My dear friend, the matter in general depends on you being working in this wonderful forum. So absolutely, you must definitely choose to respond to the topic and give the knowledge by posting a useful post inside it, or of course you must do one thing which is creating a topic which is largely dependent on you need To valuable information on the subject matter in general or to publish everything useful on the topic, thank you very much

Yeah I writing a post or writing a reply.  I want to earn so I have to post.  If I do useful post then I will be given btc.  And with that btc we can make money.

Writing a post or writing a response both of you are really helpful, my friend.

And you are free to choose and for me I write responses and every period there is new information I write or suggest to my brother members.

Certainly you cannot do without the two, the easiest is to write posts and respond to topics, but publishing topics is very important to bring you followers of good reputation with them.

• +1 1

If you are still a beginner, writing the comment is better for you because you are new and lack the required experience. But if you have enough experience and knowledge and it is possible, in my opinion that writing the place is better, it may be your picture, but the members may contribute to raising a new topic that is not previously proposed

• +3 1

Do whatever suits you as long as you can provide a good understanding of the concept and have good idea of what you are talking about, just always make sure you make useful posts. 

• +4 1

Hello my friend, it is okay to do both. Write a useful comment that means that you have done something useful and positive And writing a helpful post is about the same thing as choosing the things you excel at and share with you Fine 

Edited by AliMaqsoud

Welcome dear friend in this forum, if you are able and have sufficient knowledge and wide horizons of information and you are able to write a post then do so, and if you are not able you should comment about useful topics and at the same time you may get a good reputation and this will earn you more profit in the field of cryptocurrencies, good luck.

• +3 1

Dear friend @Julie kam @Haji Jalil @Boshra I think there are currently a lot of posts on this platform that everyone talks about them and if you want to create a new post you won't find a new idea so you can answer in another post that if you find some new ideas it's the same for me without any problem, no one can talk about it. Thank you  

You are right, write what you want, both are good, but in my opinion, the post is published in a way more quickly than the comments and this is self-evident, because only a few members write the posts, and there are thousands of people who write the comments.So it is difficult to see the important posts.

My friend, you are obligated to publish posts for profit, you can also create topics and this will help you to get more positive reviews and it will also help you search and gain more knowledge and information.

• +1 1

You can do both things together, but when writing any comment or topic, its content must be good and useful, and others can clearly understand it and benefit from it. I wish you good luck in the world of cryptocurrencies.

If my personal opinion comes, I will first respond to the topics and discuss them in order to gain the highest levels of knowledge, knowledge and sufficient experience so that I can write my own topic, which has contributed to spreading some new ideas for the benefit of other members and discuss and exchange the information gained..

It's the best to write a post and get reactions and reputations on it you will get more money and follwers in this way but writing a reply could be a good option because you would not be in danger of banning

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• 🤯95% токенов на рынке NFT практически обесценились🤯 Рынок невзаимозаменяемых токенов (NFT), ранее переживший значительный рост, столкнулся с резким снижением активности. Объемы торгов упали на 97%, а большая часть проектов обесценилась. Средняя стоимость NFT составляет всего 200 долларов, а 75% из них оцениваются ниже 100 долларов. Спрос резко упал, что свидетельствует о потере интереса к цифровым коллекционным предметам. Эксперты связывают этот спад с несколькими факторами: "криптозимой" на рынке криптовалют, экономической неопределенностью и напряженностью в мире. Рынок также страдает от перенасыщения низкокачественными проектами, появившимися на волне ажиотажа 2021 года. Несмотря на текущие трудности, эксперты сохраняют оптимизм. Прогнозируется, что глобальная рыночная капитализация NFT достигнет 193,84 миллиарда долларов к 2024 году. Ожидается, что количество держателей NFT вырастет до 16,35 миллиона к 2028 году благодаря растущей осведомленности о криптовалютах и блокчейне. Растущая популярность может привести к внедрению новых технологий и применений для NFT, что, вероятно, возродит активность и спрос на рынке. Эксперты верят в долгосрочный потенциал NFT, а растущая осведомленность о цифровых активах, вероятно, будет способствовать возвращению к росту и восстановлению интереса к этим уникальным цифровым коллекционным предметам в будущем.
    • LION – The King of the Crypto Wilderness. Welcome to the kingdom of the LION token, a revolutionary cryptocurrency born on the Ethereum blockchain. As a decentralized token, LION embodies the strength and freedom of the digital era. Secure royal shares, witness $LION's birth, and join the legend! Experience the majestic journey of the lion, where courage reigns.  1st phase of presale starts, followed by 2nd phase. We perform a manual listing at UniSwap.  • $LION listing between June 18-20 on UniSwap.  • Total supply: 50,000,000  • TAX: 0%  • Not mineable  • LP will be burned  • DEX: UniSwap, (after listing on UnisSwap, $LION will also be listed on PancakeSwap and SWFT)  • CEX: We are in discussions with BitMart and MEXC. (More CEX listings may follow)  • Current price: N/A (Presale price: 1 ETH=450.000 $LION Step into this captivating tale and secure your chance! Let the lion within you awaken! LET HIM ROAR! Presale Pinksale Link:  • https://www.pinksale.finance/launchpad/ethereum/0x75A120362BF339d137BBa2846Bf40058067cBde9 For more information about LION , please visit:  • Website: https://liontoken.io/  • Twitter: https://x.com/LIONTOKENKING  
    • !Акция! Проведите обмен на сайте BitOcean24 и получите 1$ за положительный отзыв!     Условия участия: 1. Проведите обмен на любую сумму на нашем сайте   2. Оставьте положительный отзыв на одной из площадок: - Trustpilot - mywot - Bitcointalk.org - MMGP - Bits.media - Cryptotalk.org - Pawn.wiki   3. Отправьте скриншот отзыва оператору сайта через чат поддержки и получите вознаграждение   Больше обменов - больше отзывов - больше вознаграждение!   Наши контакты: Официальный сайт - bitocean24.com Почта - support@BitOcean24.com Telegram - https://t.me/bitocean24_support_bot  
    • В США одобрены все заявки на запуск спотовых Ethereum ETF. Несмотря на это график эфириума спустился с 3800 до 3600. Если Вы желаете зафиксировать свои позиции по данной или другим криптовалютам, наш сервис 366.cash с радостью Вам поможет!
    • Большое спасибо! Продолжаем работу 💫  
    • Следующий после NOTCOIN. На горизонте BLUM        Топовый проект от экс-топов Binance с очень простой моделью пассивного заработка поинтов. Обязательно прочитайте, если не познакомились с проектом ранее. Что нового?⁃ Абонемент на игры | Ежедневные бонусы⁃ Добавили игру, в которой можно зарабатывать поинты.⁃ Еще больше заданий.⁃ Отмечайтесь ежедневно и получайте больше поинтов!Как принять участие в Blum? - Переходим в бота по ссылке- Нажмите "Create account"- Введите никнейм и нажмите "Continue"- Нажмите "Start farming"У приложения сейчас высокая загрузка, поэтому проявите терпение. Подождите 2-3 минуты, и приложение откроется.
    • Команда Notcoin запустила программу пассивного заработка токенов NOT   Разработчики кликер-игры Notcoin запустили возможность пассивного заработка нативного токена NOT в своем приложении в мессенджере Telegram. Специальные «Миссии по заработку» знакомят игроков с различными сообществами партнерских проектов, предоставляя им токены в обмен на изучение других криптоигр и приложений.   Что еще известно? Заработок NOT зависит от игрового уровня пользователя. Чем выше уровень, тем больше вознаграждение. Игрок может повысить свой уровень, помещая Notcoin в стекинг, и объем заблокированных монет на конец каждого месяца определит, продвинется ли он выше или опустится ниже в рейтинге.   За самый высокий уровень, платиновый, игроки получают наибольшее количество токенов Notcoin. Каждая партнерская миссия включает в себя такие задачи, как подписка на соцсети или загрузка приложения. На данный момент доступны четыре миссии, включая туториалы: одна для проекта под названием TonGifts и две для сторонних криптоигр, которые позволяют игрокам Notcoin зарабатывать больше NOT, присоединяясь к сообществам и играя в игры.   Запуск и аирдроп NOT на блокчейне TON, а также его листинг на ведущих криптобиржах 16 мая стал крупнейшим запуском игрового токена в 2024 году.   Его рыночная капитализация 21 мая приблизилась к 600 млн долларов, однако к настоящему моменту скорректировалась до 482 млн. Актив торгуется по $0,004686, за сутки утратив 10,3%. Изначально NOT существовал исключительно в виде внутриигровой валюты, которую можно было зарабатывать путем нажатий на экран. Позже актив стал реальной криптовалютой, принеся игрокам реальный заработок. Популярность Notcoin породила волну подобных игр в Telegram, некоторые из этих проектов также планируют листинг в будущем. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2425037
    • Юрист по криптовалютам Джеймс Мерфи, известный как MetaLawMan, считает, что Комиссия по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) попала в беду после того, как одобрила спотовые биржевые фонды (ETF) для сети Ethereum. В сообщении X Мерфи сказал, что у SEC «серьезные проблемы» из-за судебных исков против некоторых криптовалютных фирм, поскольку одобрение агентством ETF Ethereum завершило дебаты о том, что эфир (ETH) является товаром. У SEC серьезные проблемы 23 мая SEC официально одобрила запуск восьми ETF Ethereum от управляющих активами, включая Fidelity, BlackRock, Ark Invest/21Shares, Franklin Templeton, VanEck и Invesco/Galaxy Digital. Неделю назад члены криптосообщества и эксперты рынка оценили вероятность одобрения в 25% из-за антикриптополитической позиции SEC. Однако на этой неделе рынок стал свидетелем неожиданного поворота событий: аналитики увеличили вероятность до 75%.   Хотя Комиссия по ценным бумагам и биржам (SEC) на протяжении многих лет упорствует в своей антикриптовалютной позиции, агентство инициировало судебные тяжбы против нескольких американских компаний, занимающихся цифровыми активами, обвиняя их в предложении незарегистрированных ценных бумаг, таких как ETH, Solana (SOL), Cardano (ADA), Ripple (XRP). ), Polygon (MATIC) и многие другие криптотокены.     Мерфи отметил в своем твите, что агентство по ценным бумагам неоднократно утверждало на слушаниях по иску против крупнейшей американской криптобиржи Coinbase, что криптотокены, работающие в экосистеме, классифицируются как ценные бумаги. В эту категорию попадают такие активы, как ETH, SOL, ADA и XRP. SEC столкнулась с трудностями в делах о криптовалютах Кроме того, криптоюрист сообщил, что окружной судья США Кэтрин Полк Файлла, курирующая дело SEC против Coinbase, в своем решении применила аргумент об экосистеме агентства. В приказе говорилось, что клиенты, покупающие токены на Coinbase, не просто приобретают активы в их бесполезной форме, но приобретают цифровые экосистемы, рост которых привязан к стоимости токенов.   Мерфи считает, что SEC будет сложно объяснить судам США, почему ETH является товаром, а аналогичные токены экосистемы, такие как SOL и ADA, таковыми не являются. Поскольку Coinbase в ближайшее время должна подать краткий ответ на свое ходатайство о подтверждении промежуточной апелляции по делу, Мерфи сказал, что неудивительно, если биржа также подаст запрос на повторное слушание или свое ходатайство о прекращении дела SEC на том основании, что агентство теперь признает ETH как товар. Что вероятно, другие криптофирмы, у которых аналогичные дела находятся на рассмотрении агентства по ценным бумагам, могут использовать тот же подход.     P.S.  Последние новости по спотовым Ethereum ETF: — Главный юрисконсульт Coinbase сообщил, что SEC официально признала ETH «товаром», одобрив спотовые Ethereum ETF.— Компания Consensys, стоящая за кошельком MetaMask, интерпретирует решение SEC как официальное подтверждение того, что Ethereum является товаром, а не ценной бумагой.— Также Cinneamhain Ventures заявляет, что одобрение SEC спотовых Ethereum ETF означает, что ETH и другие альткоины не являются ценными бумагами.
    • Приветствуем клиентов нашего сервиса! Снижена комиссия на направление обмена - Revolut USD на Tether TRC20 USDT. Мы работаем с любыми резервами.   Контакты обменника:Почта: info@sellver.com