Writing a post or writing a reply ?!πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
New Thing Everyday

Writing a post or writing a reply ?!πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ

Hello, friends

I keep asking myself this question Is it best to write a post or to write a reply on one??

And I think the answer is not just one thing, it's to write what you know whether it's a post, a reply or both.

Write what you know about and others will appreciate that.

Have a nice one!

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Well, my friend, the choice is indeed that it is the best platform for trading or investing, as it provides us with abundant earnings through a small or large amount as it fits with all levels here, beginners, members and senior members

• +1 2

Dear friendΒ  writing a post is much better than writing a reply because when you write your own post than lot of people give you the reaction and give you a reputation and when you commentΒ  on other post then there is very less chances that you achieve a reputation or it's our duty that we should create new topics.

• +3 1

When you write your own post, you put your thoughts and information that you have learned so that it is an interesting and important post, and you suggest people’s opinions and ideas with your post. When you write a response to a post, you exchange and share ideas with others, learn and gain experience and knowledge.

Edited by lolo9992
  • +3 1

It merely depends on you. You can write either a topic if you think you have the ability if you don't have the power, all you need is to write the answers of the topics and then even you can get more valuable information.Β 

• +4 1

First write a response, my friend, then when it is a good idea you can write a post and avoid repetition always. Β I wish you success thank you

• +3 1

I think that they have two different directions, so writing a post is a new topic, while the blackberry on it is a reaction or giving a point of view, then without writing a post there is no comment as an advice for a comment beginner first it gives you a good idea and gives you better skills and information so that you are more ready to write posts.

• +1 1

When you write your own message, you have your own observations and facts that you've gained, as well as suggestions for other people's views and ideas. When you respond to a message, you learn and acquire insight and expertise while also exchanging and sharing thoughts with others.

Hello my friend, I think that creating new posts now is not that easy, because most of the posts now have become duplicate due to the large number of topics discussed in this forum, so you can suffice to respond to the posts and I advise you to create three posts per week

• +1 1

Now the forum is fully of post with a lot of topic with many subjects that all talk about them and you can't find a new idea if youΒ  want to create a new posts so you can reply on other post it's the same for me without any problems bust if you find some new ideas than no one talk about it you can create a postΒ 

• +1 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Both things are good if it is published or answered. But if your bear does not have sufficient information about the coded currencies, you will certainly not be able to write good publications. You must possess the information and then you can write the publications. You must read the posts in the forum in order not to repeat the same post and delete it. You better answer now. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Indeed, my dear, it is a great platform for trading, exchange and investment operations as it provides us with many profits by publishing effective topics. You can also write a publication with high value and rich ideas. If you cannot, you can answer and respond to members ’topics with great ideas and useful for everyone. The choice in this wonderful forum is up to you, but if Β I thought about writing, you should write distinctive media content

• +2 1

If you are still lazy, I advise you to do the response and discuss with other members so that you can understand everything related to cryptocurrencies for a time, and then you can start publishing topics that contain new topics and ideas

My friend, you have to write ideas that you feel are new and publish good content, whether it is a response or a post. The important thing is that the idea is new and useful, but I think if you have the experience, you can create a new topic in order to contribute to the increase in the number of recent publications.

Reply or post it is our own choice and i think both things are best. We should make a good content write a posts to display our own thoughts and help other through the information. And we should also reply to the comments of other people to motivate them. Many people here are the beginners and they only need is a motivation and information to work. We should help each other

• +4 1

Welcome to the forum, my friend, in fact your words are correct, but in my opinion, you can develop yourself here in the encryption conversation through focus and hard work, and you must know that reading is no less important than publishing in this forum, but rather it will help you get a lot of information, as I suggest not Just commenting on others' posts, as you must also create topics, and this is better for reputation points and enables you to read the opinions of others. I wish all the best.

Good evening dear friends ..

Β  Hello, welcome, welcome, that's right, my friend

Β It is better to do both things, to create publications and responses to others' posts and suggestions, because the goal is to obtain the largest number of information, expertise, practical and scientific, and this comes through participating in the forum's topics and responses to them in the various ideas and areas that they talk about and which specifically encourage investment in work and collection. Moving scientific progress.

Β  Thank you. I wish you great successes and success.

6 hours ago, Rekha2021 said:

We always try to understand each post from here. Here you will follow more posts if you want to answer the correct posts. If you follow the post you will get new ideas about the posts. The more ideas you have, the more your experience with the post will increase. Here you will try to reply by keeping each post content correctly.

Yes, my friend, you are right. I totally agree with you.Β You are absolutely right. You have said in reply that we should respond to each other's posts and expirenes our views because by doing so we share our information with each other which would be a great thing. IsIt is very true that if we follow a friend or we read his ideas or listen to him, it becomes very easy for to come up with ideas for himself. Increases more.Β 

• +3 1

I think it only differs with the reputation points you get.

When you create a topic, many members see it so the chance of the post to get evaluated is higher than when writing a reply that might be lost among others' replies.Β 

It's up to you.It's upto you what you want. Whenever you post a topic, it's important,you have to maintain rules and regulations of the forum. Your topics or reply must be unique and useful. You will be rewarded by Better reputation for your better activity

Both you can do. Post a topic and reply on posts. But create your own topic and try to search about this enhance your knowledge. But you can also reply on the other posts which needs your reply. Reply on posts and give your suggestions if you have enough knowledge.

You can write a comment or post, this is one thing
But the content should be useful in both cases, so you must focus your attention on the content that you will publish and that it is related to cryptocurrencies and the Crypto Forum.

You can write whatever you want, either an answer or a topic. If you cannot create a topic with a good idea, it is best to write answers on other members ’topics.

I wish you success

Β 

Β 

Dear friend its depend on you that what you can do easily if you have no more knowledge about this forum or crypto world you can just write other topics replies which known as posts. Your posts will useful and not deleted when you will use meaningful material in your posts. Be hope full and create good posts you will stay here a large time and you will learn more about crypto currencies as well as ern appropriate money. Make sure to follow the rules of this cryptotalk site. If you don't know about forum rules you can go at "about forum" and read all rules of crypto talk campaign.Β 

• +2 1

I think the two are the same, but what really matters is that the content and content of the post or comment can be really helpful to other members about digital currencies and cryptocurrencies.